[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
Perhaps, I don't see why not. And maybe use some TF stuff for witchery? I mean, it'd fit in with the whole magic and (semi-underlying) nature theme from the mod. And there's the fact that the creator intended to make stuff generate in the forest, so why don't we let the forest give back to the witch/witch hunters/vampires/werewolves/hunters hm? ;)

Last edited:

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.2 has been released
  • Removed the Aether and quests. The Aether was causing too many bugs and crashes, and didn't really thematically fit. This should fix the sojourner sash step-assist as well as the health duplication bug. I hate to see it go, but pack stability comes first.
  • Updated Thaumic Infusion, now with less lag!
  • NEI server files are back.
  • Thaumic infusion quest
  • Candles quest are now detection
  • Enabled health bonus, resurrection and Value effects from the artifacts mod.

Soryo

Jul 29, 2019
I spawned in the mushroom biome where everything was covered in crusted taint. It wasn't actually a tainted biome (thus the reason I'm reporting it here). I thought this was an alpha dev pack too since the first quest was to get wood and there were no trees around. The crusted taint began to explode since it wasn't tainted land.... at first. Flux rivers started to form and looking into the sky were gaseous clouds floating away. Thaumic slimes began to form all around and chased me down while I had no tools.

I saw a house in the distance and ran to it as the sun was setting ( I was looking at the quest book for far too long). By midnight, giant slimes were swarming the outside and little ones were jumping through the floor. There must have been a basement or cave of some kind underneath. (Revisiting a copy of the world, there was crusted taint underneath that must have exploded and created space & goo for slimes to spawn in)

The sheer amount of slimes in the area only allowed the game to process my movements once every few seconds as the lag escalated. I was forced to shut down.

Then I spawned in a new world and everything was totally fine.

Here's the seed if anyone wants to look around.

The house doesn't always seem to spawn

Powman

Jul 29, 2019
wAXkCQF.png
I cant break any blocks on this dungeon??

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
I cant break any blocks on this dungeon??
That's a master wizard tower so it contains anti-builders that prevent you breaking or placing near them, however they can be easily destroyed with just your fist. They look just like chiseled stone brick but it shows up with waila, destroy all 10 of them to get free reign over the tower.

Reactions: Powman

Powman

Jul 29, 2019
That's a master wizard tower so it contains anti-builders that prevent you breaking or placing near them, however they can be easily destroyed with just your fist. They look just like chiseled stone brick but it shows up with waila, destroy all 10 of them to get free reign over the tower.
master wizard....... cool thanks for the info >:D!!!!

What2eat

Jul 29, 2019
Does someone know in what type of ruins of which mod the twilight portal spawns? I haven't been able to find one...

piter50

Jul 29, 2019
I found one by a village near my spawn. I thought it was some kind of village integration but apparently not...

Arachnid_XIII

Jul 29, 2019
What is the best way to fight the taint ??
Im currently using the Etherial Blooms but having to make loads of them

Is there a better way to fight it on a larger scale

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
What is the best way to fight the taint ??
Im currently using the Etherial Blooms but having to make loads of them

Is there a better way to fight it on a larger scale

Not that I have found. I'm not great with Thaumcraft though, this pack is making me learn it. I just make ethereal blooms and craft Silverwood saplings and hope for pure nodes. Once you get the quest reward from the first ethereal bloom, it should give you a decent amount of space though. I've read about some stuff from Thaumic Exploration that combats taint, but I'm not sure if it "fights" it or just helps you deal with it.

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone eles having problems with dryas or whatever the druid women are called? I'm settle on a near by ocean front with the mainland in view and i've got like 40-70 of them just sitting on the beach is there a way to kill them off or something with a command?

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone eles having problems with dryas or whatever the druid women are called? I'm settle on a near by ocean front with the mainland in view and i've got like 40-70 of them just sitting on the beach is there a way to kill them off or something with a command?

You can use /cofh killall dryad to kill just the dryads, or use /cofh killall * to kill all mobs and blocks.

Yishai

Jul 29, 2019
This pack eats through my performance like no other pack. :/
Guess its the tainted ...(forgot the name) spread.
My PC isn`t a beast but has no problems with big packs up to 200 mods.

Also there is a flickering on the skybox that drives me crazy.
Otherwise a nice pack especialy for me who never played with any magic mod before.

Hope I`ll find a way to fix those 2 problems.

Xolan

Jul 29, 2019
This pack eats through my performance like no other pack. :/
Guess its the tainted ...(forgot the name) spread.
My PC isn`t a beast but has no problems with big packs up to 200 mods.

Also there is a flickering on the skybox that drives me crazy.
Otherwise a nice pack especialy for me who never played with any magic mod before.

Hope I`ll find a way to fix those 2 problems.

Try disabling Thaumic Infusions, even with the update I noticed a drop in performance. (Definitely better than before the update though) As for the flickering, I think it has to do with whatever mod adds the fog. My skybox would also flicker then fog would appear, not sure which mod adds it though.