[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

Puzzlemaster34

Jul 29, 2019
So i have tried four saplings in a square, a single sapling on dirt, tried bonemeal, but The Greatwood Sapling Still won't become a tree. Is there any reason why this might be?

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
So i have tried four saplings in a square, a single sapling on dirt, tried bonemeal, but The Greatwood Sapling Still won't become a tree. Is there any reason why this might be?

They take quite a while to grow, make sure they have a large enough area around them. They need a bit of a clear radius.

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
Great wood i figure would be good in a 4 dirt in the middle and about 8x8 or so with nothing around it to make it grow happily.

Naergoth

Jul 29, 2019
i know nothing of the newest thaumcraft and node system do the quests assume you know these things or does it help teach you?

Andri92

Jul 29, 2019
They only grow if left alone for a time, or if you use a Hoe of Growth on them. Also, for single tree you only need one sapling.

Daniel Bennett

Jul 29, 2019
What is the best way to fight the taint ??
Im currently using the Etherial Blooms but having to make loads of them

Is there a better way to fight it on a larger scale
LATER later on you can
with thaumcraft make pigs that eat taint. it's under thaumic horizons and it's pretty hard. but once you get them they can be moved around and clear taint

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
You can practically clone the first Taintfeeder as well, for cheaper reproduction until you can hand breed them.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

TerraSleet

Jul 29, 2019
Whoever came up with Hellfish is a masochist.. those things multiply faster than you can kill them! Combine that with Infernal Mobs and you're basically forced to toggle Peaceful just to prevent the nether from being permanently ruined and laggy...

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Whoever came up with Hellfish is a masochist.. those things multiply faster than you can kill them! Combine that with Infernal Mobs and you're basically forced to toggle Peaceful just to prevent the nether from being permanently ruined and laggy...
Oops.

Timid

Jul 29, 2019

I too am not a fan...

be290b85f6.jpg

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so i'm not the only 1 with a nether problem? i found my first fortress but got ransacked by zombies,skeletons,blaze and wither skeleton and i don't know if its a bug or not but i even have the boss icon indicating a wither spawned!

Philotelli

Jul 29, 2019
I found a giant cobblestone structure in the nether, but I'm scared to go inside...

Also, how do I get ethereal essence in order to craft the greatwood sapling? Is it just from the totems?

Timid

Jul 29, 2019
I found a giant cobblestone structure in the nether, but I'm scared to go inside...

Also, how do I get ethereal essence in order to craft the greatwood sapling? Is it just from the totems?

Since nodes are.. well.. everywhere. You can punch a few to get ethereal essence aswell. c:

oliverrook

Jul 29, 2019
Hey. Here with a little possible bug report. I noticed that when loading this in the launcher, Biome Tweaker came up with an error that said something abount: taniet or something. I'm guessing this was meant to be taint, and I'm fairly certain this was might change a particular aspect of the pack. The error doesn't stop the game from loading, so many people would probably miss it. I just happen to be a nerd, and like to read the console messages while the game is loading.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Hey. Here with a little possible bug report. I noticed that when loading this in the launcher, Biome Tweaker came up with an error that said something abount: taniet or something. I'm guessing this was meant to be taint, and I'm fairly certain this was might change a particular aspect of the pack. The error doesn't stop the game from loading, so many people would probably miss it. I just happen to be a nerd, and like to read the console messages while the game is loading.

It was my attempt at adding in harvestcraft bush generation to tainted lands biomes. I could have sworn I deleted the line versions ago, but it didn't work regardless.

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
Great wood i figure would be good in a 4 dirt in the middle and about 8x8 or so with nothing around it to make it grow happily.
A 3X3 is better because you probably don't know which direction the tree will expand to from the sapling. I want to say the sapling grows in the northeast corner of the final 2X2 tree trunk but I'm far from sure about that.