[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

Timid

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm playing on a server with a few friends, also living the ocean life, lmao. xD
But ermm, my friend said he crafted the spellbook for ars magica, but the quest isn't completeingg. Help! o:

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm playing on a server with a few friends, also living the ocean life, lmao. xD
But ermm, my friend said he crafted the spellbook for ars magica, but the quest isn't completeingg. Help! o:
HQM sometimes hates crafting quests. I will change it to a detection. Until the next update you may as well force complete it. Thank you for the report.

Timid

Jul 29, 2019
HQM sometimes hates crafting quests. I will change it to a detection. Until the next update you may as well force complete it. Thank you for the report.

For the "Rods" quest in the botania section, all the rods detect fine except for "Rod of The Skies". >.<
Merp... :c

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Version 0.6.0 has been released - Food Rework.
It is no secret that HarvestCraft seeds can be obnoxious and fill your inventory WHEN ALL YOU WANT IS A VANILLA SEED. Therefore:
  • Added Agricraft
Agricraft will solve two issues that were obvious in the pack. The obnoxious seeds you didn't want, and lack of of a proper food system. You will no longer find pam's seeds in tall grass. You can now breed for them through agricraft or hoe grass blocks for seeds. Agricraft is compatible with more of these mods (such as thaumcraft golems) and also fills the spot of Green Thumb that I suspect was causing crop loss. There are also mutations for utility plants that create dye (and even Botania flowers). This gives you a choice, you can stick with the vanilla food system if you choose to, but it is now much better to move to agricraft to create super seeds.
  • Added Hunger Overhaul
Now don't panic! The strawpoll heavily favored the addition of No spice of life, while quite a few people wanted an easy version of spice of life. Hunger overhaul creates a scaling system in food values based on their crafting steps and difficulty to obtain. This does not mean you can't have a stack of bread and call it good, you definitely can. But you will need to grow more wheat for more bread to compensate for the lower food value of bread. This is not as hardcore/saddening as spice of life is, but it provides an incentive to delve in the realms of Pam's Harvestcraft.

The other things I have done to balance Hunger Overhaul is to remove the hunger penalties. This mod is now only balancing the food tier system.
  • Properly invisified the quests. Herpderp.
  • Spell book quest is now detection
  • Removed recipe conflict of Mundane Belt and Basic Belt.

Last edited:

creamedpossum

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone find some of the warp effects from the Warp Theory mod? Had the teleporting one hit me a few times and it makes the game unplayable till it stops. Even teleporting me into the void once. Anyway to disable some of it's warp effects? I've looked through the config for it, but no options for that.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone find some of the warp effects from the Warp Theory mod? Had the teleporting one hit me a few times and it makes the game unplayable till it stops. Even teleporting me into the void once. Anyway to disable some of it's warp effects? I've looked through the config for it, but no options for that.

I am more than likely removing Warp Theory in the next update. It creates mischief with no way to solve the actual Warp problem in general besides pure tears.

Dachshund

Jul 29, 2019
Are villages supposed to spawn? Because i just found a village.

EDIT: Also the last patch lowered the speed of natural life regen. Makes it realy annoying to wait an eternity for your health to refil, while sitting in a dungeon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pudding01

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Are villages supposed to spawn? Because i just found a village.

EDIT: Also the last patch lowered the speed of natural life regen. Makes it realy annoying to wait an eternity for your health to refil, while sitting in a dungeon.
This should be fixed next update. I knew I would miss a configuration option.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Version 0.6.1 is heading to the launcher - Quality Improvement
  • Updated Botania
  • Updated COFH Core
  • Updated Witchery
  • Added Carpenters Blocks
  • Fixed health regen from Hunger Overhaul. (It may still be slightly lower than vanilla, but the well-fed bonus pushes it over the vanilla speed.)
  • Removed Warp Theory - This mod was just annoying to people. Still need a way to balance warp.
  • Removed Witherless Rose quest reward - This will fall into the Reliquary quest line eventually.
  • Slightly nerfed iron gen by 3/20th - Ore gens will be reduced to compensate for the finding of metals and ores in upcoming updates inside dungeon chests.
Almost 700 downloads and the pack has only been out for a week :)

Reactions: Spraun

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Kinda love the new changes. Pam's without hunger overall only makes sense in 'creative' packs where you make nice food for the sake of making it. On a challenging pack, why should we bother making better food if a bread does it nicely? So, a very welcoming change.

Now... this is going to look strange, but this update kind broke my world making it easier... :p Savanna migth look cheating, since it started without taint(and for some reason the biome does not get converted to tainted even through normal play time) but while taint didnt spread there, the taited goo(or whatever that is) was spreading and slowly taking over the surface. I was like fighting against time to contain the spread and save the 'last paradise' in the world. New update, the goo just stop spreading and instead started disappearing!!!

Seems I will have to start a new world... :(

Reactions: Pudding01

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Kinda love the new changes. Pam's without hunger overall only makes sense in 'creative' packs where you make nice food for the sake of making it. On a challenging pack, why should we bother making better food if a bread does it nicely? So, a very welcoming change.

Now... this is going to look strange, but this update kind broke my world making it easier... :p Savanna migth look cheating, since it started without taint(and for some reason the biome does not get converted to tainted even through normal play time) but while taint didnt spread there, the taited goo(or whatever that is) was spreading and slowly taking over the surface. I was like fighting against time to contain the spread and save the 'last paradise' in the world. New update, the goo just stop spreading and instead started disappearing!!!

Seems I will have to start a new world... :(

If you started your world before version 0.5.1 then the Mega Taiga and Savanna biomes should be fixed and no longer spawn. It is why I recommended to restart a world if you spawned in these biomes as I intended to fix them. The taint didn't stop spreading, it simply won't spread as fast. That only applies to Fibrous taint. The crusted taint breaks down and creates flux which can create a tainted land which will then create fibrous taint and spread around, so it essentially has the same effect.

Restarting seems very rash. If you just wanted a harder map why not move your stuff to a tainted biome? :p