[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

Enepttastic

Jul 29, 2019
Hrms....one of these days I'm going to quit restarting because I didn't like my base layout. Eh, may as well update to 1.4.1...

csewells

Jul 29, 2019
Hrms....one of these days I'm going to quit restarting because I didn't like my base layout. Eh, may as well update to 1.4.1...
Try playing on a server. Game is just more fun with other people. I'll push the 1.4.1 update tomorrow for my server

Enepttastic

Jul 29, 2019
Try playing on a server. Game is just more fun with other people. I'll push the 1.4.1 update tomorrow for my server
Eh, not really my cup of tea. I'm often having to step away from the comp every so often and being able to pause is useful. Not to mention tweaking configs(granted, only have hungry mobs disabled at the moment...item steal with no cooldown is horribly broken from a gameplay perspective), being able to wipe a map or not have to worry about other players griefing.

That aside losing the rotten meat to leather recipe hurts early on. Got a crapton of iron and now I gotta hope I can find some cows soon so I can make a backpack. Bleh.

Agetiath

Jul 29, 2019
Really a mod with balls , but a problem arose really weird , if I try to update the Modpack beyond 1.3.0 adding optifine , saving crashes as well as the client ... I hope you can help me :D

I hope I have posted good, this time, the link to pastebin :p
http://pastebin.com/YFzMBqYr

shade_of_ox

Jul 29, 2019
Useful trick: If you need a bunch of Tutamen research points go ahead and scan literally every single armor artifact you find. They all count as a different item.

May need a fix. :p

shade_of_ox

Jul 29, 2019
Really a mod with balls , but a problem arose really weird , if I try to update the Modpack beyond 1.3.0 adding optifine , saving crashes as well as the client ... I hope you can help me :)
OptiFine isn't compatible with most modpacks. Fastcraft is part of the pack and that should work fine.

NoxVindicta

Jul 29, 2019
I have noticed if I have the mining beam given to you in the AM2 section of the quests and I go into the end portal with it in the second spot in my hotbar it will duplicate and replace the first spot in my hotbar. RIP my spectre sword with 20.5+ attack damage.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019

Yes, sharing death is a lot more fun to me. The only thing I dislike, is i like the server to be on the higher difficulty. Played on one that was set lower, and nights were just boring. Tons of taint spreading, no mobs. Playing now and then with a friend on a server he set up on harder difficulty, and loads of fun.

Claws61821

Jul 29, 2019
Just had a hard client crash on 1.4.1 while smelting gold in a TCon Smeltery and watching the Controller. Report mentions a null fluid stack.

http://pastebin.com/HfDsBvuS

1. ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
  2. // I just don't know what went wrong :(
  3. Time: 6/20/15 4:27 PM
  4. Description: Rendering screen
  5. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot create a fluidstack from a null fluid
  6. ...

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Just had a hard client crash on 1.4.1 while smelting gold in a TCon Smeltery and watching the Controller. Report mentions a null fluid stack.

http://pastebin.com/HfDsBvuS

1. ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
  2. // I just don't know what went wrong :(
  3. Time: 6/20/15 4:27 PM
  4. Description: Rendering screen
  5. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot create a fluidstack from a null fluid
  6. ...

Uhh...Tinkers Construct isn't supported in this pack. However, you will need to update tinkers that is built on the newest forge version, as the old forge version has changed how fluids work.

csewells

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, sharing death is a lot more fun to me. The only thing I dislike, is i like the server to be on the higher difficulty. Played on one that was set lower, and nights were just boring. Tons of taint spreading, no mobs. Playing now and then with a friend on a server he set up on harder difficulty, and loads of fun.
Yea i cranked it up a notch as well. Also changed the runic config to hardest and made it pvp off (just in runic dungeons) so we stop killing eath other with arsmagica. Its just great to work with people especially when there are several quite large mods that are somewhat interdependent. Each member can focus on a certain aspect.

Schematix

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, are Taintacles anywhere to be found? I haven't seen any yet.

Taintacles were supposedly removed to make the pack easier at the beginning, otherwise they would be everywhere and just make starting off nigh impossible. However, in my own experience I have found that they can spawn, not sure how, but it did happen. I suspect it was due to InfernalMobs because it was a single Taintacle near my base that had Ultra status (And was being an extreme nuisance). My partner tried recalling it to his red eyeball thing from Ars Magica 2 (I'm still a noob, don't know what its called) and it wouldn't kill it. We ended up using the recall spell to throw it into a volcano.

shade_of_ox

Jul 29, 2019
Taintacles were supposedly removed to make the pack easier at the beginning, otherwise they would be everywhere and just make starting off nigh impossible. However, in my own experience I have found that they can spawn, not sure how, but it did happen. I suspect it was due to InfernalMobs because it was a single Taintacle near my base that had Ultra status (And was being an extreme nuisance). My partner tried recalling it to his red eyeball thing from Ars Magica 2 (I'm still a noob, don't know what its called) and it wouldn't kill it. We ended up using the recall spell to throw it into a volcano.
I feel like there should be a way to spawn them manually at least. Or do they not drop anything worth getting?

Claws61821

Jul 29, 2019
Uhh...Tinkers Construct isn't supported in this pack. However, you will need to update tinkers that is built on the newest forge version, as the old forge version has changed how fluids work.
>_< Right, sorry. Forgot that TCon was one I had added custom. Thanks for the advice.

shade_of_ox

Jul 29, 2019
I agree. I am very happy to rely on a different set of mods. Gives the pack different flavor. Especially TE and Tinkers right now. The bows in Tinkers are stupidly OP.
To be fair the Bow of Bone is also pretty OP. I have one with power IV, flame I, punch II and it's basically killing everything in two hits. It also has autofire which is pretty sick.

This is (I think) mid game, I just got infusion set up. Can't wait to get more OP stuff soon.

prymore

Jul 29, 2019
good pack i love it :) . I just restarted and i found a interesting seed that has a hungry node at the spawn.
seed: 4271355836453961315