[1.7.10]Hubris V1.6.1- HQM - 270+ Quests [Magic][Dungeons][Dimensions][Exploration] Ex-Listed!

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
I have an issue with passive mob spawns. As can be seen in the screenshots a few pages back, I have a magic forest area near my base.

There were sheep, pigs and chicken spawning there. Most of them died quickly due to the taint. So I figured I would fence in the area to save them. The problem is that no more animals spawn in there!

Do passive mobs not spawn in magic forest?

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the mod pack!

One suggestion I would make is to nerf the artifacts drop even more than 20 percent. I just killed four mobs around my base and got two artifacts. . . . artifacts should be really rare as some of these are very powerful. Maybe in the 1-5 percent range.

Edit: Looks like many of us thought the same:)

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Loving the mod pack!

One suggestion I would make is to nerf the artifacts drop even more than 20 percent. I just killed four mobs around my base and got two artifacts. . . . artifacts should be really rare as some of these are very powerful. Maybe in the 1-5 percent range.

Edit: Looks like many of us thought the same:)
Yep! Reworking it later this day

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
So I've just swapped over to a 1.0.1 world, just deleted everything but my base to let it regen. I have to say the large wizard towers from Artifacts are one of the best source of loot and most annoying to loot things I've encountered, they're annoying because of anti-builders, 10 blocks in them that prevent fully looting it until it's done as you can't actually break anything. They've got amazing amounts of loot though, I got lucky and had two relatively close to me, I've attached a screenshot of everything I looted from them, everything except what's in the hotbar came from them, except the diamond sword which I looted. Also can I just say the convert to emeralds is awesome as an ability? They give a fairly large amount of emeralds, all of mine came from two items with it.

zsAeY6H.png

Actually, it also includes the quest rewards for the seen reliquary items I think. So not quite as good as seen. Also anyone got any idea why the splash potions of slowing/harming wouldn't stack past 11? There were two lots of six but I couldn't get them to combine into a single set of 12.

I was saving my 28 levels in the AM2 journal when somehow it bugged and give me tons of xp. Anyone knows how to lose the experience? I feel it's like a bit cheaty and i keep it even when i die.
Use the /xp command with a negative value. Something like /xp -5300L to remove 5300 levels.

Last edited:

Woif

Jul 29, 2019
Question: is there supposed to be no Taintacles spawning at all? I've barely moved from my current base, and haven't seen a single one.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Question: is there supposed to be no Taintacles spawning at all? I've barely moved from my current base, and haven't seen a single one.
They disappeared with the removal of tainted swarms. I may find a way to add them with a low chance if it doesn't add a ton of difficulty early

Reactions: Woif

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Just updated to latest version and on the main menu I have an huge console spam caused by bspkrsCore and Aether. Once you change menu it just stops.

[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.NullPointerException
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.aetherteam.aether.client.RenderPlayerAether.doRenderMisc(RenderPlayerAether.java:401)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.aetherteam.aether.client.RenderPlayerAether.renderMisc(RenderPlayerAether.java:224)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.aetherteam.aether.client.RenderPlayerAether.func_76986_a(RenderPlayerAether.java:75)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderPlayer.func_76986_a(RenderPlayer.java:521)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147939_a(RenderManager.java:293)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147940_a(RenderManager.java:276)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at bspkrs.client.util.EntityUtils.drawEntityOnScreen(EntityUtils.java:186)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at bspkrs.bspkrscore.fml.BSMainMenuRenderTicker.onTick(BSMainMenuRenderTicker.java:108)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_888_BSMainMenuRenderTicker_onTick_RenderTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onRenderTickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:340)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:991)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launchWithMainClass(OneSixLauncher.java:286)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launch(OneSixLauncher.java:376)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at org.multimc.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:165)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:54)
I got 12k lines of errors just in a couple of seconds with BspkrsCore trying to render something from Aether mod...

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Just updated to latest version and on the main menu I have an huge console spam caused by bspkrsCore and Aether. Once you change menu it just stops.

[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.NullPointerException
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.aetherteam.aether.client.RenderPlayerAether.doRenderMisc(RenderPlayerAether.java:401)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.aetherteam.aether.client.RenderPlayerAether.renderMisc(RenderPlayerAether.java:224)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.aetherteam.aether.client.RenderPlayerAether.func_76986_a(RenderPlayerAether.java:75)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderPlayer.func_76986_a(RenderPlayer.java:521)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147939_a(RenderManager.java:293)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderManager.func_147940_a(RenderManager.java:276)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at bspkrs.client.util.EntityUtils.drawEntityOnScreen(EntityUtils.java:186)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at bspkrs.bspkrscore.fml.BSMainMenuRenderTicker.onTick(BSMainMenuRenderTicker.java:108)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_888_BSMainMenuRenderTicker_onTick_RenderTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onRenderTickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:340)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:991)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launchWithMainClass(OneSixLauncher.java:286)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launch(OneSixLauncher.java:376)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at org.multimc.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:165)
[19:08:04] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:54)
I got 12k lines of errors just in a couple of seconds with BspkrsCore trying to render something from Aether mod...
Disable the bspkrs trying to render the mobs on the main menu. IIRC, it's just a config change, but it'll stop the spam.

Aneliesse

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack is great, but I have one little annoying problem. Which mod shows everything what is inside the chest? It's really frustrating especially inside the base with lot of chests.

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack is great, but I have one little annoying problem. Which mod shows everything what is inside the chest? It's really frustrating especially inside the base with lot of chests.
Holoinventory is what you are looking for!

Tairgire

Jul 29, 2019

Holoinventory is what you are looking for!

Found out last night that the config has an option for making it so that shows up with a key toggle or a key hold. I set it to key toggle, which works nicely. And then the keybind is in the regular keybinds.

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
With the quest book issue, I've decided to just start over. Might do better now that I have a better idea of what the pack is all about.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Yep! Reworking it later this day
Holy shit this needs the biggest nerf hammer you have!!! Roamed a little in the twilight portal I found, I have all kind of awesome armor sets from artifacts.

Something might even have bugged, coz now I have 5 extra permanent hearts plus the other 5 I get from armour

At this moment I almost feel I am cheating...

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.1.0 has been released - Content and Balance
  • Nuked the artifacts drop rates. Can no longer find diamond, can only find iron or chainmail at a 4% and 3% rate respectively.
  • Reduced how common battle towers are to atleast 500 blocks apart - up from 400.
  • Added Witching Gadgets and Travellers Gear
  • Creative node rewards are mostly switched over to bottled nodes.
  • Disabled Bskpr core mob rendering by default - this seemed to cause some lag on entering world and general instability.
  • Nerfed taint spread again from 1/3000 to 1/5000. Since taint is exponential spread, it is still spreading a bit too fast early.
  • Thaumcraft quests

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Version 1.1.0 has been released - Content and Balance
  • Nuked the artifacts drop rates. Can no longer find diamond, can only find iron or chainmail at a 5% and 7% rate respectively.
  • Reduced how common battle towers are to atleast 500 blocks apart - up from 400.
  • Added Witching Gadgets and Travellers Gear
  • Creative node rewards are mostly switched over to bottled nodes.
  • Disabled Bskpr core mob rendering by default - this seemed to cause some lag on entering world and general instability.
  • Nerfed taint spread again from 1/3000 to 1/5000. Since taint is exponential spread, it is still spreading a bit too fast early.
  • Thaumcraft quests
I just noticed my Bouncing Diamong Boots of Lazarus are kinda bugged. Not sure if its only this boots or others can have the same bonus but this ones are supposed to restore health after taking letal damage and... instead they are just giving me extra hearts when I am hit! And it seems they are permenant. I already have 35 hearts... One of this effects is not working correctly: adrenaline pump, first aid kit, healing. Probably the adrenaline pump

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Also, dont forget to change HoloInventory config options to be able to enable/disable with the shortcut key and disable the NEI cheat mode by default every time we update the pack :p

BaileyH

Jul 29, 2019
I just noticed my Bouncing Diamong Boots of Lazarus are kinda bugged. Not sure if its only this boots or others can have the same bonus but this ones are supposed to restore health after taking letal damage and... instead they are just giving me extra hearts when I am hit! And it seems they are permenant. I already have 35 hearts... One of this effects is not working correctly: adrenaline pump, first aid kit, healing. Probably the adrenaline pump
As far as I know, it is not possible to disable certain effects or I would.