1.7.10 - HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
Playing 0.2.0, and I've found an unusual block in worldgen. Redrock from Quadrum. It has an iron level harvest, but it doesn't drop anything. Is this intentional? I'm leveling off a mountainous island.

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Playing 0.2.0, and I've found an unusual block in worldgen. Redrock from Quadrum. It has an iron level harvest, but it doesn't drop anything. Is this intentional? I'm leveling off a mountainous island.

According to the github, the only thing 0.2.0 changes is what drops from redrock (something about how damage values are specified).

DonKalypso

Jul 29, 2019
Dumb question: What is Biofuel used for aside from sacrificing 100 buckets worth unto the gods? Like, can I burn it as an RF producing fuel? Could I use it with the Bio-diesel generator to produce RF?

Sandstroem

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure whether you can use it with IE diesel generator, but the MFR generator can not be crafted.

Another news: Also MyM launcher and server has been updated to 0.2.0, so everyone can join on the server if you want to play there. Of course you can just use the FTB launcher. IP is hypo.mym.li

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure whether you can use it with IE diesel generator, but the MFR generator can not be crafted.

Another news: Also MyM launcher and server has been updated to 0.2.0, so everyone can join on the server if you want to play there. Of course you can just use the FTB launcher. IP is hypo.mym.li

My instance (0.1.7 from the github) does not detect that it needs to be updated on the FTB launcher. Not a big deal, I will get the new one from github again.

DonKalypso

Jul 29, 2019
My instance (0.1.7 from the github) does not detect that it needs to be updated on the FTB launcher. Not a big deal, I will get the new one from github again.

I believe that is because the FTB launcher believes that 0.0.2.0 and 0.2.0 are the same, and thus thinks your 0.1.7 is greater than the new version.

A

AlexanderDario

ok, also for me... I was just wondering why FTB didn't download the new version at all...

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
I updated to the latest FTB pack. I downloaded a fresh copy and put my 0.1.7 files over them. This caused a hqm load crash so I deleted those files and used the OP book to get back to the same status. I'm all up to date again :)

DonKalypso

Jul 29, 2019
I got an Eldritch Blood Orb because I have no life and making 1000 Blood Runes was the last several hours of my in-game life, and I can't get my altar to put blood into my network through it.

Any thoughts?

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
I got an Eldritch Blood Orb because I have no life and making 1000 Blood Runes was the last several hours of my in-game life, and I can't get my altar to put blood into my network through it.

Any thoughts?

Did you right-click it to bind it to yourself?

DonKalypso

Jul 29, 2019
It keeps unbinding when I put it into stuff: Alchemy set, Altar sometimes.

EDIT:
It would appear that I simply needed to make my altar Tier 6 in order for the Eldritch Blood Orb to channel LP from the Altar into my Soul Network.

Last edited:

DonKalypso

Jul 29, 2019
Fun fact: Using the Thaumcraft scanner to scan Cobalt Ore in the Nether causes CTDs.

EDIT:
Ditto on Ardite.

Last edited:

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
First off let me say after two days of play I have ran into not a single issue, that said I just managed to get the rubber seed !!, the pack runs well with fastcraft, the quest book rewards remind me of Regrowth, IE no bags or lucky blocks that can drop a game breaking item, just some of the items you just crafted, this is one of the things that made Regrowth such a well balanced pack & seems to be the case here too.

I do like blood magic & have only just started to love mekanism, in the early days I hated it as it was so buggy & did not play well with other mods, now it seems all the teething trouble have been worked out & now is an interesting & intuitive mod, blood magic & thaumcraft I know inside out, but with all the addons & recipe changes its a new twist & fresh again, lot of the other mods I know little about so will learn as I go, like foundry interesting if limited mod.

That said all I really wanted to say was great pack & balanced reward system, thanks for all the time & work put into this, I am really enjoying this pack, I went in blind :) best way to play..

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Ooh, I just realized how much iron I am going to need to for the blood magic mass collection quests......

Time to expand the iron plant field!

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
So,sometimes you're at work with not that much to do and you think, 'what should I do tonight in Hypovolemia'.

I just so happened to think about the quest to create a 1000 crystal clusters. I figured, 1000 isn't that bad, I mean how bad can it be.

1000 crystal cluster means 1000 blocks of terrasteel.
9000 terrasteel ingots equals 495000 cakes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.