1.7.10 - HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Heads up greatwood and silverwood all have there own splinter types now all wood types do..
Make sure to remove any old splinters before updating.

Sandstoem is right use a cardboard box on a node it can become sinister pure or hungry as well as change aspects.

hmmm maybe I will quickly chop down a whole bunch of greatwood trees before updating :)

S

SirStudMuffin

The plan is to push an update just before the FTB release so all the current issues are fixed for you guys.
-Sirstudmuffin
Hypo developer

kurisu_TEPDCR

Apr 18, 2015
so it will be on ftb/curse soon :D. also i played little bit of it on th mym launcher. the blocks that give bones and skulls had the "missing texture" for them

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
LOL CHEATER ;)

Yeah it is cheating, but I find the splinters to be tedious and it remains tedious even later on in the game. Thats pretty much my only gripe with the game. That and the amount of dirt you get from earth essence :)

Sandstroem

Jul 29, 2019
That and the amount of dirt you get from earth essence :)

All intentional of course. Especially to create a bit of a contrast to Regrowth, which gives you stuff for days in its recipes. But then again a fully automated farm with a MFR Harvester, some pipes and a drawer system is pretty simple on Hypo compared to Regrowth.

About the wood: It was always Caithleens intention that you can skip most of the tedious bloodmagic recipes for a crop recipe later, except for the wood. The introduction of other splinters make it now also possible to get other wood types and allows us to forbid the bypass by using Thaumcraft woods.
Automating wood is also not that hard and a lot of people forget that you can actually build more than one bloodaltar. :D

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
All intentional of course. Especially to create a bit of a contrast to Regrowth, which gives you stuff for days in its recipes. But then again a fully automated farm with a MFR Harvester, some pipes and a drawer system is pretty simple on Hypo compared to Regrowth.

About the wood: It was always Caithleens intention that you can skip most of the tedious bloodmagic recipes for a crop recipe later, except for the wood. The introduction of other splinters make it now also possible to get other wood types and allows us to forbid the bypass by using Thaumcraft woods.
Automating wood is also not that hard and a lot of people forget that you can actually build more than one bloodaltar. :D

Oh I know, I could easily export splinters from the ME system to a dedicated altar, but come on, its wood. I feel I should have to automate that :)

Of course this is just my opinion.

Sandstroem

Jul 29, 2019
Not really. Some basic stuff is explained in the quest book, although Hypos questbook does not always work very well as a tutorial. Other packs do that better. Look up video tutorials, youtube let's players or read wikis.

Prymus AC

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I know, I could easily export splinters from the ME system to a dedicated altar, but come on, its wood. I feel I should have to automate that :)

Of course this is just my opinion.

Having that 1 little extra step to get a basic commodity is what makes 1 pack stand out from another.

But that's just my opinion.

S

SirStudMuffin

We are trying to push an update as soon as, the issue is we keep running into issues and want the pack to be at the best standing for you guys.
MYM is currently the only place to play the 0.1.7 version of the pack so you could always play it through there.
An update is coming soon i can assure you

Thanks

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
OOoohhh I just updated to the 0.1.7 version from the github.

The change in mass collection quests (don't know the chapter number) caught me by surprise, luckily I hadn't done that much yet.

I really liked that the reputation was easily collected for quests I already completed.

Off to play with immersive engineering, never used that mod before :)

S

SirStudMuffin

Well, congrats, i can tell you that a new update shouldnt be far away. All issues with HQM SHOULD be fixed.
Ill update you when i have an ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.