1.7.10 HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody [Open Alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
@Fortanono
What ideas did you have
Well, I feel like the modpack should probably be more complex in the beginning. Here are a few ideas for when you're starting off (warning: this change is MASSIVE and really not needed, just thought I'd share):

1. Spawn in, find Bone pillars and Necrotic Bone pillars (much more rare)
  2. Make a Blood Altar in your crafting grid with 2 Skulls on the bottom and 2 Bones on the top. Make a Knife with 2 Bones on top of each other.
  3. Make a Sapling by infusing a Necrotic Bone with blood.
  4. Make a Crafting Table and a Tinkers' setup. Please get rid of the Wood Splinters, they're not needed.
  5. Get a Blood Orb through quest rewards.
  6. Infuse some logs with blood (this requires Blood Arsenal), making Blood Infused Wood. Use a Stick of this wood and 3 Planks to make your Alchemical Chemistry Set.
  7. Infuse an Apple with blood to make a Raspberry Bush. Dirt from the ground in the Altar should also make Grass.
  8. Bonemeal Grass to get a piece of Orange Dye. Infuse that to make a Blood Orange from Blood Arsenal. Combine that with a Raspberry Bush in the Chemistry Set to get a Maloberry Bush. This will be how you "breed" berries: Through the Chemistry Set.
  9. Maloberry Bush + Raspberry Bush = Blackberry Bush. Maloberry Bush + Blackberry Bush = Blueberry Bush.
  10. Now you can make Oreberry bushes with a bit more blood than regular bushes. Raspberry + Blackberry = Copper. Copper + Blueberry = Tin. Copper + Tin = Iron. Iron + Tin = Aluminum. Aluminum + Copper = Gold.

1. You can make Obsidian in the Chemistry Set early on, with Water and Lava. This will get you to the Nether.
  2. Collect all 4 Nether bushes and combine them with a Gold Bush to make an Essence Berry Bush.
  3. Essence Berries can be smelted into Minicio Essence. Other methods, including Minicio Seeds, are disabled.
  4. Upgrade your altar. Blood Runes now require Netherrack instead of Stone.
  5. Make Accio Essence with 4 Minicio in the Chemistry Set. The rest is history.

I'll come up with more regarding tech if you'd like.

S

SirStudMuffin

Any ideas are helpful
At this point we are just fixing present issues
in later updates we will be changing things up a little

S

SirStudMuffin

@Fortanono
I discussed your ideas with the team and they said:
Think it would be good change to have but alas would be near impossible to pull off.
Sorry

S

SirStudMuffin

JUST TO WARN EVRYONE
THE NEXT UPDATE WHICH WILL PROBABLY BE 0.30.0 WILL MAKE CURRENT WORLDS INCOMPATIBLE
THIS IS DUE TO WORLD GEN BEING REMADE
SORRY FOR ANY INCONVIENCE
SirStudMuffin

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
hey @mjvmine profrags tells me your the person to come to for bugs :) would you be able to go and put them on github :) would make my life easier
https://github.com/MyM-ModpackTeam/hypovolemia/issues

quick update we have fixed/awaiting feedback on github bugs (yes all of them) some of which we can do nothing about :) but please if your find a issue post on github we will try to fix it asap

Let me see if I can recall what the problems were specifically. I'll see if I can put something together in the morning.

Sandstroem

Jul 29, 2019
Let me see if I can recall what the problems were specifically. I'll see if I can put something together in the morning.

Or people could just watch your Let's Play.
As I recall: Issues were mostly the detection issues (Thaumcraft Wand, some Mekanism Machines), missing Mekanism Recipes, the problem with filling tanks (liquid vs molten iron for example).
Have been watching the LPs of smashkeys and gamingoncaffeine too and remember mostly the same issues.

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Or people could just watch your Let's Play.
As I recall: Issues were mostly the detection issues (Thaumcraft Wand, some Mekanism Machines), missing Mekanism Recipes, the problem with filling tanks (liquid vs molten iron for example).
Have been watching the LPs of smashkeys and gamingoncaffeine too and remember mostly the same issues.

True, they could do that too. That is most of what I remember.

L

LotGolein

Hey I want to know if there are any resource packs for this modpack because?
PS: I dont want Sphax texture pack I dont like it.

S

SirStudMuffin

Hello, yes I'm talking to you!
We are going to open our test server to the public over the weekend so they can test a few things and ultimately help us polish Hypo.
- Once the weekend is over the test server will close then a day after depending on issues we will push to MYM
If you are willing to come see a preview of whats happening on the new update then your are welcome to.
Please be aware you will NOT get oped to the server as we want to test it how it would be on the server.

WHAT WE HAVE CHANGED:

-Worldgen ;)
- Some Quests
- Recipes
- Fixed Bugs
- Added some secrets into worldgen
- Quest Detection

To join the server you will need curse:
How to import a custom profile in curse - Google Docs
Theres a detailed instructions:
Hypo 0.30.0 file: Dropbox - Hypo-0.30.zip
-Hypo Dev team
@GGothicRide@johnfg12@kindlich@Sandstroem@SirStudMuffin@King_Cronus

We will update you on when the server is up ;)

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Logged on just now, can't open quest book (none of them).
Quickly browsed through the recipes, haven't seen any changes yet, but then I didn't get far yet.

Edit:
I like the terrain gen changes.
Stone pickaxe seems to silk-touch the red rock, which is fine, the bricks look cool

Last edited:

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
So just on the curse launcher not the FTB?

Does the curse launcher actually work on a mac yet?

J

johnfg12

yes unfortunately we are having a few issues but im working hard to sort them as soon as possible :) sorry for any inconvenience

J

johnfg12

ok pack has been updated please check the MYM thread for download link i would post it here but i have to wait for a modify

P

profrags

ok pack has been updated please check the MYM thread for download link i would post it here but i have to wait for a modify
Not anymore :D That was your fifth post which means you can post links now :p

J

johnfg12

" If you post a link in your first 5 posts on the forums it will not display immediately, our team will validate your post before it is visible." its 5 posts with links

S

SirStudMuffin

@Keldin42 Recipe changes where for Avaricha, ;)
Quest book should open though hmmm maybe try the newest version

Status
Not open for further replies.