- Aug 25, 2015
Well, I feel like the modpack should probably be more complex in the beginning. Here are a few ideas for when you're starting off (warning: this change is MASSIVE and really not needed, just thought I'd share):
- Spawn in, find Bone pillars and Necrotic Bone pillars (much more rare)
- Make a Blood Altar in your crafting grid with 2 Skulls on the bottom and 2 Bones on the top. Make a Knife with 2 Bones on top of each other.
- Make a Sapling by infusing a Necrotic Bone with blood.
- Make a Crafting Table and a Tinkers' setup. Please get rid of the Wood Splinters, they're not needed.
- Get a Blood Orb through quest rewards.
- Infuse some logs with blood (this requires Blood Arsenal), making Blood Infused Wood. Use a Stick of this wood and 3 Planks to make your Alchemical Chemistry Set.
- Infuse an Apple with blood to make a Raspberry Bush. Dirt from the ground in the Altar should also make Grass.
- Bonemeal Grass to get a piece of Orange Dye. Infuse that to make a Blood Orange from Blood Arsenal. Combine that with a Raspberry Bush in the Chemistry Set to get a Maloberry Bush. This will be how you "breed" berries: Through the Chemistry Set.
- Maloberry Bush + Raspberry Bush = Blackberry Bush. Maloberry Bush + Blackberry Bush = Blueberry Bush.
- Now you can make Oreberry bushes with a bit more blood than regular bushes. Raspberry + Blackberry = Copper. Copper + Blueberry = Tin. Copper + Tin = Iron. Iron + Tin = Aluminum. Aluminum + Copper = Gold.
- You can make Obsidian in the Chemistry Set early on, with Water and Lava. This will get you to the Nether.
- Collect all 4 Nether bushes and combine them with a Gold Bush to make an Essence Berry Bush.
- Essence Berries can be smelted into Minicio Essence. Other methods, including Minicio Seeds, are disabled.
- Upgrade your altar. Blood Runes now require Netherrack instead of Stone.
- Make Accio Essence with 4 Minicio in the Chemistry Set. The rest is history.
I'll come up with more regarding tech if you'd like.