1.7.10 HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody [Open Alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cschriemer

I've been searching through this thread and on google but was not able to find anything, I tried making the lava bucket in the blood altar but it just drains my portable tank (which I could only use after cheating in a configurator??) from 14000mb to 0 while trying to offer the blood bucket, anyone got an idea why it's not working? NEI says it needs tier 1 and 1500LP, not 14000...

A

AlexanderDario

Well, if I remember correctly (I've stopped the modpack... I'm waiting for the new release) blood altar consume blood faster than portable tank drop blood in it... So you have to have blood in the altar before starting the transformation.
BTW you can obtain a configurator as a reward for one of the earliest quests.

Or maybe you just encounered a bug :p

P.S.: sorry if I made misatakes but English isn't my 1st language

BanzaiRunner

Jul 29, 2019
I'd started using villagers in my well of suffering set-up and all of a sudden a 9x9x9 obsidian block appeared out of nowhere destroying my altar,AE interfaces etc.

So I rebuilt it, auto-spawned loads of villagers in order to get another soul for my stabilized draconic spawner, gave them a tap with my staff of power and this happened:-

eTFK6c8.png

wtf

I take it killing villagers or even using them in the well of suffering is a no-no and causes nothing but no end of griefing?....back to witches then.

P

profrags

I'd started using villagers in my well of suffering set-up and all of a sudden a 9x9x9 obsidian block appeared out of nowhere destroying my altar,AE interfaces etc.

So I rebuilt it, auto-spawned loads of villagers in order to get another soul for my stabilized draconic spawner, gave them a tap with my staff of power and this happened:-

eTFK6c8.png

wtf

I take it killing villagers or even using them in the well of suffering is a no-no and causes nothing but no end of griefing?....back to witches then.
I have never seen this happen before! That's pretty awesome! Well sucks for you... But awesome :d Sorry if that sounded mean :/

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019

eTFK6c8.png

wtf

IRC that's technomancy's fault. I think it could be disabled, but I don't remember what option is responsible. Maybe "treasures"?

EDIT: Found the relevant thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/3v6rrw/destructive_villager_effects_on_death/

Last edited:
E

ElysianZ71

can i add inventory tweaks? , or will that effect other mods?

BanzaiRunner

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, having problems finishing off technomancy. No recipe available for bedrock ("Maximum yield").

Can I have a hint please?

Thanks.

lok0143

Jul 29, 2019
Any ideas on when the update is coming out? It was hinted that it can be downloaded from the github but I am not sure how to do that.

BanzaiRunner

Jul 29, 2019
Try building a mining laser. I think bedrock is one of the products produced.

Hmmm, not heard/seen bedrock from a mining laser before, but I have one running anyway for a number of MC days, nothing yet. I'll keep an eye on it though, thanks.

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
It may either be an extraordinarily low percentage drop or it might need a specific lens. Or it could just be one of the many broken quests in Hypo.

C

cschriemer

Well, if I remember correctly (I've stopped the modpack... I'm waiting for the new release) blood altar consume blood faster than portable tank drop blood in it... So you have to have blood in the altar before starting the transformation.
BTW you can obtain a configurator as a reward for one of the earliest quests.

Or maybe you just encounered a bug :p

P.S.: sorry if I made misatakes but English isn't my 1st language

Yeah noticed the consuming thing.. Got everything working pretty good now.

New problem showed up: the quest Dancing for the god where you need the bound blade does not recognize the sword I need and manual detect doesnt work either?

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah noticed the consuming thing.. Got everything working pretty good now.

New problem showed up: the quest Dancing for the god where you need the bound blade does not recognize the sword I need and manual detect doesnt work either?

I think I had a similar problem with my bound blade ritual. Did you try to turn in the quest before you bound the blade to your self or after? Makes I difference if I recall. I think it is this video where I do the bound blade quest....

C

cschriemer

I think I had a similar problem with my bound blade ritual. Did you try to turn in the quest before you bound the blade to your self or after? Makes I difference if I recall. I think it is this video where I do the bound blade quest....

Tried both, both didn't work, but I saw something called /hqm edit on this forum so I fixed it that way.. xD

A

AlexanderDario

Any news about the new release?
I'm missing this pack so badly...

Status
Not open for further replies.