1.7.10 HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody [Open Alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
The wand it wants is the technomancy version not the vanilla thaumcraft version.
OK. Is there another quest that can show me how to make that? Some other clue?
I don't want to cheat it in; not unless I have to.

Also, NEI shows that I could make rubber logs from a coal in a witches oven, but it's not working. Is there some other process to getting your first rubber so you can make a seed?

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Look at alternate recipes to make seeds. Some of them you can make other seeds and throw them in the altar to change them into the ones you need. Also there is a quest line that lets you turn in large quantities of one thing for other things, some of the rewards are seeds.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
OK. Is there another quest that can show me how to make that? Some other clue?
I don't want to cheat it in; not unless I have to.

Also, NEI shows that I could make rubber logs from a coal in a witches oven, but it's not working. Is there some other process to getting your first rubber so you can make a seed?
There is no way to craft that wand that I have found. But the question about the rubber the way you want to make the seeds is the water seed in a t2 blood altar.

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
I am discovering that several of the quest lines are either unfinished or unfinishable. Several items in mekanism line do not have recipes in NEI. Witchery is unfinished. The mass quantities one is unfinished.

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 5 is now live, and due to a mistake in uploading, episode 6 will be live in an hour or so.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason the surface of the world has turned into areas mobs can't spawn in at night. It is pitch black but f7 still shows yellow instead of red. Still getting a few spawning underground. Searched the thread and checked github, guess I'll widen my search, maybe this is/has happened elsewhere.

Update: Tried removing Dynamic Lighting, didn't fix it. Removed Hardcore Darkness, that fixed it.

I am discovering that several of the quest lines are either unfinished or unfinishable. Several items in mekanism line do not have recipes in NEI.

Looking on github at least one person has replied that those mekanism machines are craftable even though the recipes don't show up in NEI. You might try the usual mek recipes for those machines and see if it works. I noticed the precision sawmill wasn't in NEI but assumed that was on purpose. :)

Last edited:

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
There is no way to craft that wand that I have found. But the question about the rubber the way you want to make the seeds is the water seed in a t2 blood altar.
Hmm. But that requires sooo much blood. Eh, I'll give it a try, I have enough translocations that it MIGHT work. Honestly, I'd hope to have at least 3/5 the capacity required first, but I'll have to expand to T4 in order to fit enough blood in the altar to use that recipe.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm. But that requires sooo much blood. Eh, I'll give it a try, I have enough translocations that it MIGHT work. Honestly, I'd hope to have at least 3/5 the capacity required first, but I'll have to expand to T4 in order to fit enough blood in the altar to use that recipe.
To do it I would recommend as many dislocation runes as you can cram into the altar to keep up with the drain.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019

There is a quest you can do before that gives you the dislocation and capacity runes you need to both make the t3 blood orb and rubber seeds. That's what I did today to do both.

This of course assumes you've got the pump from the end of the beginning quest line pumping blood to your altar.

Sharkman9000

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason the surface of the world has turned into areas mobs can't spawn in at night. It is pitch black but f7 still shows yellow instead of red. Still getting a few spawning underground. Searched the thread and checked github, guess I'll widen my search, maybe this is/has happened elsewhere.

Update: Tried removing Dynamic Lighting, didn't fix it. Removed Hardcore Darkness, that fixed it.

Looking on github at least one person has replied that those mekanism machines are craftable even though the recipes don't show up in NEI. You might try the usual mek recipes for those machines and see if it works. I noticed the precision sawmill wasn't in NEI but assumed that was on purpose. :)
this is happing to me too

Status
Not open for further replies.