1.7.10 HQM/Survival - hypovolemia - something bloody [Open Alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the response. I was already pumping blood in (the refractory hopper), at 20 LP per it isn't enough to make a significant difference. I hadn't realized that self sacrifice runes were craftable at tier 2, not sure if 4 of these would have been enough to help (with a tier 2 altar only 4 of the 8 runes are active).

It's academic now, I did it with 2 Notch apples. Mostly I'm curious if there was a better way.
Honestly any amount of sacrifice runes will help and to speed up the transfer with the tanks you need dislocation. Once you get to t5 it is honestly best to set up 3 seperate altars. One altar for sacrifice, one for crafting and the third for orb filling. The altars are set up very differently and if you need help with it just ask and i will be happy to give you my setups for them.

A

AlexanderDario

I want to try this!
I'm new at modding Minecraft... Your "Galactic Science" is my first try at it and I love it sooooo much... I have just a noob question: I can't see the pack on FTB launcher in 3rd part packs... I'm missing something?

I want also to make some video (in italian) of my adventure... Can I?

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
You need to enter the pack code 'hypovolemia' for it to show up in the 3rd party pack tab.

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a way to automatically feed things and take them out of the blood altar other than that altar diviner or something that works in conjunction with it? Looking for a way to automate splinter to plank conversion and making slates.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a way to automatically feed things and take them out of the blood altar other than that altar diviner or something that works in conjunction with it? Looking for a way to automate splinter to plank conversion and making slates.

You could use 2 sets of item translocators, one feeding on one side, another taking them out with a filter and into a chest.

Panzerwulfen

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure what's going on, tried installing Hypovolemia from both the Curse and MYM launchers and ModTweaker keeps going into "Errored" state, forcing me back to main menu when trying to generate a new world. Log is from the Curse launcher attempt.

Attachments

• latest.txt
    11.5 KB · Views: 66

Panzerwulfen

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure what's going on, tried installing Hypovolemia from both the Curse and MYM launchers and ModTweaker keeps going into "Errored" state, forcing me back to main menu when trying to generate a new world. Log is from the Curse launcher attempt.

o_O

Oops. Uploaded the wrong log file. Correct log file attached:

Attachments

• fml-client-latest.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 90

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
Hello folks, I have just uploaded my first episode of my Hypovolemia Let's Play. Take a look if you are so inclined....

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019
I have made a special episode of my Hypovolemia series explaining early game automation of the blood altar. Take a look if you have some time...

R

RCGamer

Not sure what's going on here, I can create new worlds just fine, but I can't get into my existing world

Attachments

• crash-2016-02-09_09.16.48-server.txt
    13.8 KB · Views: 68
N

Naverone

Can anyone explain how to set up the two altar diviners with translocators and logistical sorter to automate, say, 16 dirt? I get 1 dirt pulled to the chest from the sorter and the rest go back in to turn into gravel. Then 1 gravel and the rest go back in to become sand, etc.

I'm playing on the MyM server if that would affect it at all.

jengeld4

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone explain how to set up the two altar diviners with translocators and logistical sorter to automate, say, 16 dirt? I get 1 dirt pulled to the chest from the sorter and the rest go back in to turn into gravel. Then 1 gravel and the rest go back in to become sand, etc.

Sounds like you need to increase the stack size in the logistical sorter. Go into the item stack screen that you use to define what item to filter/pull out. You should see two numbers on the top right side. Top one is minimum value to pull, below that is the max value. Change the max value to 64 for convenience sake. Also make sure the little "s" below that is turned on.
http://wiki.aidancbrady.com/wiki/Logistical_Sorter

mjvmine

Jul 29, 2019

Naverone, this video shows a bit of how to do early game automation of the altar...

And episode 4 will be live in an hour....

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
So... I've seen mention of it in the thread, but no answers. I have the same question others have:
Why doesn't the Iron Capped Wooden Wand work to get started in the Thaumcraft Quests?

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
So... I've seen mention of it in the thread, but no answers. I have the same question others have:
Why doesn't the Iron Capped Wooden Wand work to get started in the Thaumcraft Quests?
The wand it wants is the technomancy version not the vanilla thaumcraft version.

Status
Not open for further replies.