[1.7.10] Hello World! [Curse Launcher][Full Release][HQM][JamPacked II]

Would You Watch Videos If We Made Them? Some gameplay and some modpack creation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

astralbeast56

Jul 29, 2019
hey Chazwade, I know we havent talked to each other in a while but one thing that I wanted to know is, I was recently removed off of the Project Eclipse team(I know very sad) and I wanted to know if in the future maybe we could work on a modpack together?

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
hey Chazwade, I know we havent talked to each other in a while but one thing that I wanted to know is, I was recently removed off of the Project Eclipse team(I know very sad) and I wanted to know if in the future maybe we could work on a modpack together?
It's highly possible in the future yes, but right now I'm just concentrating on Hello World! and starting my YouTube Channel! More information on that soon!

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
Not true. I start in creative mode. Wouldn't even know where I am supposed to start, if I hadn't fell to my death by putting myself in survival and falling to my death.

Edit: HQM is in edit mode.

Enarkay_

Jul 29, 2019
Not true. I start in creative mode. Wouldn't even know where I am supposed to start, if I hadn't fell to my death by putting myself in survival and falling to my death.

Thanks for your feedback, @Liquid Klone, @Chazwade is submitting a patch for it now and it should be fixed by the next update. We're sorry if this has ruined the immersion for anyone, but now it should be (hopefully, mostly) bug free!

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019

I apologise, somewhere between entering JamPacked, maintaining the FTB pack, converting it to the Curse Format (Which is nearly done) and getting the youtube channel ready, I must of hit a blank, what I meant to say was 'All known bugs have been corrected, I'm just going to inbox the JamPacked Moderator and let them know of the bug, offer them a fix if its not too late and submit the new patch :)

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
That's fine,but I'm only into the second quest, and I'm fairly certain that there is no safe in the crater. I've looked for 90 minutes. There is an anvil though and I am going to assume there was an I'd change that caused the safes to become anvels.

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
That's fine,but I'm only into the second quest, and I'm fairly certain that there is no safe in the crater. I've looked for 90 minutes. There is an anvil though and I am going to assume there was an I'd change that caused the safes to become anvels.
That'd appear to be the case... I was fairly sure I'd patched this... I'll look into it, from now on updates will be going onto the Curse Launcher until they are confirmed as stable, then FTB will be updated, Curse also enables all the mod makers to get their own share of the credit

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
That'd appear to be the case... I was fairly sure I'd patched this... I'll look into it, from now on updates will be going onto the Curse Launcher until they are confirmed as stable, then FTB will be updated, Curse also enables all the mod makers to get their own share of the credit
The Update has been submitted to Curse and is currently awaiting approval!

astralbeast56

Jul 29, 2019
Hey saw your youtube channel and found you on google+ cant wait for upcoming videos, oh and by the way I was wondering if in the future it would be possible for us to make a HQM based modpack together just for fun and release it to the public?

Eskordok

Jul 29, 2019
Just downloaded the modpack in the FTB Luncher. World start on Creative and in the middle of the air. Just so you know.

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I'm aware, I'm just in the middle of trying to get my pack approved on CurseForge but no one seems to have seen the application and its been under review for seven days now, from now on only main builds will go on FTB, so no update until then:)

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Yes the guys at curse just let me know it had been approved, as it for it being broken, that is very strange, let me check it out :)

Chazwade

Jul 29, 2019
Error reported to curse, so hopefully they'll get back to me and let me know exactly what's gone askew :)

katiebee911

Jul 29, 2019
the quest for the city library is set to the location 0,0,0 so that you know. town hall balcony is also set to there.

Last edited: