[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

A

Adamcirillo

that's for looking into that its one of my favourite mods been enjoying the pack so far. looking for an early source of aluminium is the only way ore gravel until you get to the moon

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
that's for looking into that its one of my favourite mods been enjoying the pack so far. looking for an early source of aluminium is the only way ore gravel until you get to the moon
I am unsure if gregtech aluminium works with TiCon, or at least for alloys. Oreberries from the quest reward work, however.

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, I need some tips about TF.
I d love to start Thaumcraft but to do this I need one of each shard at least. So far I digged almost all available chunks in spawn area and didnt find any Thaumcraft vein. It looks like I cant enter to next TF areas until I manage to defeat TF boss (I suppose Naga), and at the moment I dont see myself as a winner. Do I have to hold on with Thaumcraft until late mv stage?

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, I need some tips about TF.
I d love to start Thaumcraft but to do this I need one of each shard at least. So far I digged almost all available chunks in spawn area and didnt find any Thaumcraft vein. It looks like I cant enter to next TF areas until I manage to defeat TF boss (I suppose Naga), and at the moment I dont see myself as a winner. Do I have to hold on with Thaumcraft until late mv stage?
I havent made it that far, and am likely restarting soon to do it with some friends as opposed to alone, but i believe the Thaumcraft recipes will tier with Gregtech, so if something stops you due to tiering you will be able to tell. Some things will be once you get LV going, IIRC.

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
First of all, I still love this modpack and really enjoy playing it.
But I d like suggest one thing. Ore distribution in TF. As I mentioned above I d like to start Thaumcraft. I agree with ALL the recipes, its challange and fun, even Naga scale ( that was BIG surprise ;) but I managed to get it finally, dying couple of times of course). The problem is, I cant find ordo/perditio vein. I digged out like a over 100 chunks and still no that vein, and actually did not find silver vein too yet. There are so many empty chunks. Is this only my bad luck or something can be changed? So far I found: 8 limonite veins, 3 diamond veins, 3 sapphire vein, 1 nickiel vein, 1 soapstone vein, 1 magnesium vein, 1 aqua/ignis vein and 3 aer/terra veins.
To play with Thaumcraft I need thaumometer which require one of each shard. Maybe it should be a reward of one of the first Thaumaturge quests?

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
First of all, I still love this modpack and really enjoy playing it.
But I d like suggest one thing. Ore distribution in TF. As I mentioned above I d like to start Thaumcraft. I agree with ALL the recipes, its challange and fun, even Naga scale ( that was BIG surprise ;) but I managed to get it finally, dying couple of times of course). The problem is, I cant find ordo/perditio vein. I digged out like a over 100 chunks and still no that vein, and actually did not find silver vein too yet. There are so many empty chunks. Is this only my bad luck or something can be changed? So far I found: 8 limonite veins, 3 diamond veins, 3 sapphire vein, 1 nickiel vein, 1 soapstone vein, 1 magnesium vein, 1 aqua/ignis vein and 3 aer/terra veins.
To play with Thaumcraft I need thaumometer which require one of each shard. Maybe it should be a reward of one of the first Thaumaturge quests?
Im having the opposite luck, i cant find any nickel yet and i only found one silver/lead but i found plenty of each shard

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
FOUND IT !!! OMG it took me freaking forever. I spent hours and hours digging in TF. Its like aprox.350 shafts 2x2.
ordo/perditio-1
aqua/ignis - 1
aer/terra - 3
silver -1
nickiel -2
diamond - 3
magnesium -1
soapstone - 2
sapphire - 6
magnetite- 3
Limonite - 12!!!

I was so close to give up...
Yeah... I am not gonna dig for a while now ;)

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
There is info about new quests in the last and previous changelog. Are they should come up automatically in the Questbook? Or I need to use any command? I dont see any new quests.

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, is there any benefit in ore generation in Witchery Dreamworld? Or any other benefit to going there for minning expedition?