[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
I'm having issues installing the pack after a bit of googling I found this reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/52hlfv/fellow_modpack_developers_have_any_of_you_run/ looks the errors are cause by a mod marked as expermintal can you check this out for your pack

Ok did you try run it with Curse or ftb ?

If Curse it errored out because Journey maps mod. We using not the main Mod we using the fair play version. I asking Curse Dev Team 2 weeks ago to fix it but it still takes time. Not sure why.

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
WOOOOWWW !!! :)
I follow this thread for last weeks (as well as Scarhoof Plays Playtrough), and finally I decide to download this modpack. And..........

I VE GOT A BLAST, First impression even before I start new world is amazing. The Entry page and the song couse me to fall in love in this modpack.
Congratulation :)
Mostly I know what to expect from GT ore generation (tin gonna be a pain) and Pams&HungerOverhaull&SpiceofLife I love them all from previous modpacks (BeyondReality and BloodandBones). I hope I find again the GAME (modpack)
which will keep me busy for next year or two :).
Thanks a LOOOT for creating this modpack and for an entry blast :)

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
WOOOOWWW !!! :)
I follow this thread for last weeks (as well as Scarhoof Plays Playtrough), and finally I decide to download this modpack. And..........

I VE GOT A BLAST, First impression even before I start new world is amazing. The Entry page and the song couse me to fall in love in this modpack.
Congratulation :)
Mostly I know what to expect from GT ore generation (tin gonna be a pain) and Pams&HungerOverhaull&SpiceofLife I love them all from previous modpacks (BeyondReality and BloodandBones). I hope I find again the GAME (modpack)
which will keep me busy for next year or two :).
Thanks a LOOOT for creating this modpack and for an entry blast :)

Nice to hear you enjoy playing GTNH.

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Does RTG mess with ore gen? I cant find copper, tin or iron anywhere (i mean their source ores)
We don't have vanilla Ores enabled. All ores replaced by Gregtech ore veins. I post later a link where you can see on which and wich Dimension you can find some ores. We have a nice "how do dig" guide in my Forum too. Links follows later.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Shapeless recipe for copper cable is disabled but shapeless recipe for tin cable isn't. Just mentioning it in case you want tin to require alloy smelter/assembly too.

pikminman13

Jul 29, 2019
I was referring to their GT ore equivalents, not the vanilla ores. Sorry for the confusion. By the way, is there a way to repair the iron pickaxe once it breaks if you do not have any iron? I do not want to waste my pick on stone if i cant repair it yet.

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
I was referring to their GT ore equivalents, not the vanilla ores. Sorry for the confusion. By the way, is there a way to repair the iron pickaxe once it breaks if you do not have any iron? I do not want to waste my pick on stone if I can't repair it yet.

Make a second pick from flint if you not want to use up your iron one.

Follow the Mining Guide and you will Find iron very quickly. Iron is in GT magnetite, iron, banded iron, pyrite, brown and yellow limonite.

How to mining Guide:
http://forum.gtnewhorizons.com/showthread.php?tid=271

I do it this way today and I found all veins (Copper, iron, Redstone, diamond, tin, coal, lazurite etc) in a 300-400 meter radius around my House.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Time for some logic quest doesn't accept casings made in the alloy smelter, only if you make them in crafting table with a hammer, FYI.

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone, I d like to share REALLY good starting seed ( 732251616267830346) for anyone who is planning starting new world.

Spawn point is close to fully walled witchery village which is huge and around the village yuo ll find coal, iron and tin! vein. :)

I started this modpack week ago and everything goes smootly and nice. Well done Mr.DreamMasterXXL.

So far I really enjoy the modpack and CHALLANGE and there is nothing to complain to gameplay.
One thing I would like to turn off, are random explosions on NEUTRAL mobs, but I dont know which mod adds this option.

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Hi everyone, I d like to share REALLY good starting seed ( 732251616267830346) for anyone who is planning starting new world.

Spawn point is close to fully walled witchery village which is huge and around the village yuo ll find coal, iron and tin! vein. :)

I started this modpack week ago and everything goes smootly and nice. Well done Mr.DreamMasterXXL.

So far I really enjoy the modpack and CHALLANGE and there is nothing to complain to gameplay.
One thing I would like to turn off, are random explosions on NEUTRAL mobs, but I dont know which mod adds this option.

It's in the angermod you can turn off the kamikaze if you want. We using it with Special ai some times before but this mods bugs as hell so we removed it.

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, yes I am gonna turn this off on the neutral mobs. I lost my cows farm already twice and thats enough :) but keeping that on hostile mobs is ok. I found the mod, but could u let me know how its called in config file. I cannot figure out which is for that mod.

Cinobi

Jul 29, 2019
Hello dear autor!
Firstly, i want to say thanks to you, for this great modpack.
Secondly, i want to ask you something.
Please, do something with kanthal coils. They's only purpose is to craft nichrome coils. They are useless! Maybe rise titan heat requirements? Or just remove them(kantal coils).