[1.7.10] Flux Galaxy - A Space-Based MagiTech Modpack

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
How would i update the forge?
The latest version (0.7.9) has an updated Forge version if you want to use that, but that's only available on Technic.

To do it for the ftb launcher you have to change the Forge version in the pack.json or version.json (I forgot the name). However, you would also have to update Forge for the server as well. Currently I'm on mobile, but I'll write up a small guide on how to do it when I get to my computer.

dweller

Jul 29, 2019
The latest version (0.7.9) has an updated Forge version if you want to use that, but that's only available on Technic.

To do it for the ftb launcher you have to change the Forge version in the pack.json or version.json (I forgot the name). However, you would also have to update Forge for the server as well. Currently I'm on mobile, but I'll write up a small guide on how to do it when I get to my computer.

I'm using 0.7.9 version. Forge 1284 has broken rendering, which was causing my server crashes while right-clicking on stuff. 1286 is working fine on the otherside.

Last edited:

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using 0.7.9 version. Forge 1284 has broken rendering, which was causing my server crashes while right-clicking on stuff. 1286 is working fine on the otherside.
That's good to know. I will update forge to latest (1286) in 0.7.10

YomiRizer

Jul 29, 2019
The Logistical Sorter from Mekanism has stopped sending dust to my Smeltery, and now it crashes my game every time I right click on it.

dweller

Jul 29, 2019
Same with Forestry Farm (no crashes tho). EnderIO Conduits can't pull things out; inserting into and other machines works fine (so maybe its Forestry itself).

Edit: Yep. On stable (and compiled for old Forge) Forestry conduits pull things fine. But tickrate is still awful :(

Last edited:

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
Which mod is it thats causing fireworks to go off on achievements? Keeps scaring a friend on my server :p

EDIT: Never mind, found it was TT-cores config.

Last edited:

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
Same with Forestry Farm (no crashes tho). EnderIO Conduits can't pull things out; inserting into and other machines works fine (so maybe its Forestry itself).

Edit: Yep. On stable (and compiled for old Forge) Forestry conduits pull things fine. But tickrate is still awful :(
What pack version are you using? 0.7.10 (on Technic) has a newer version of Forestry. Also can you tell me how to replicate the bug? I would like to confirm the bug before reporting it to the Forestry devs.

YomiRizer

Jul 29, 2019
What do i need to learn in Thaumcraft to get the Everfull Urn to pop up? I have learned a lot, but it isn't there.

Pterodactlol

Jul 29, 2019
I'm surprised that forbidden magic is not in this pack. It integrates with blood magic, thaumcraft, and botania.

YomiRizer

Jul 29, 2019
god theres always something for me that doesnt work. trying to use ender rails. the one in my base wont teleport a cart at all, the one at my quarry works just fine. both DT's are set up exactly the same. And if I try to teleport myself, I just get kicked out of the minecart while it gets teleported back to my base.

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
god theres always something for me that doesnt work. trying to use ender rails. the one in my base wont teleport a cart at all, the one at my quarry works just fine. both DT's are set up exactly the same. And if I try to teleport myself, I just get kicked out of the minecart while it gets teleported back to my base.
Hmm are both areas chunkloaded?

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
@ChatFawkes Any idea why a standard flux galaxy server cant make chisel blocks into microblocks yet singleplayer it works fine? Server config for chisel is set to enable FMP so we are at a dead end. Using Flux Galaxy 0.7.8

Last edited:

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
@ChatFawkes Any idea why a standard flux galaxy server cant make chisel blocks into microblocks yet singleplayer it works fine? Server config for chisel is set to enable FMP so we are at a dead end. Using Flux Galaxy 0.7.8
Hmm I wasn't aware that Chisel had FMP support in the version we use. You might have blocks added to your microblocks.cfg in Singleplayer.