[1.7.10]Drone Pack[Bees][HQM - Two Quest Routes][Tech]

What should be added in the enxt update?

• More Quests

Votes: 80 86.0%
  • More ModTweaker

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • More Mods

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • More Reputation Systems

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

prbaker

Jul 29, 2019
my desktop is a piece of sh ... crap. How laggy is it? and does it blow up? if it can go boom, i will manage to do it. I was going to try big reactors.

Reactions: Pudding01

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
my desktop is a piece of sh ... crap. How laggy is it? and does it blow up? if it can go boom, i will manage to do it. I was going to try big reactors.

Its not laggy at all for me but as a side effect it can go BOOM!
It blew up for me but as long as your careful you shouldn't have a big problem.
But you will need to convert the power from EU but you could use energy nodes to do that.

If you want i could make a video on how to do all of that...

lpv11

Jul 29, 2019
Really fun modpack, but I have a few suggestions.

1) I'm doing this modpack to learn about bees, so the first quest was kind of hard, I had to look up how to get an apiary, and it's a very long process for the first quest. Maybe make the early game quests a little bit more easier, or add more explanation new people.
2) Maybe add Tinkers Construct, (really badly want the tools)
3) Maybe add Ender IO, (mainly for it's awesome conduit system)
4) Do something with the ores. Whenever you go mining, you get the same ores, but from different mods.

But overall, really fun modpack.

prbaker

Jul 29, 2019
I never thought of it before as i'm kinda familiar with bees. But since there is the quest for the bee house for a quick start. Maybe a quest line to get the machines and other things that are needed to make the apiary?

lpv11

Jul 29, 2019
I never thought of it before as i'm kinda familiar with bees. But since there is the quest for the bee house for a quick start. Maybe a quest line to get the machines and other things that are needed to make the apiary?

Exactly what I think

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
Have you thought about adding Ender IO to the pack?
No.

Really fun modpack, but I have a few suggestions.

1) I'm doing this modpack to learn about bees, so the first quest was kind of hard, I had to look up how to get an apiary, and it's a very long process for the first quest. Maybe make the early game quests a little bit more easier, or add more explanation new people.
2) Maybe add Tinkers Construct, (really badly want the tools)
3) Maybe add Ender IO, (mainly for it's awesome conduit system)
4) Do something with the ores. Whenever you go mining, you get the same ores, but from different mods.

But overall, really fun modpack.
I think ill add a quest line if you don't know bees. There will be no rewards just a quick tutorial. No EnderIO, but maybe Tinkers Construct.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Gideon is still welcomed to help out. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sorry for all the late replies! I have been so busy I haven't posted a YouTube videos for 2 weeks! I will get an update out tonight and a new tech YouTube video. The older you get the less time you have. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Primal Demon