[1.7.10]Drone Pack[Bees][HQM - Two Quest Routes][Tech]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

What should be added in the enxt update?

• More Quests

Votes: 80 86.0%
  • More ModTweaker

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • More Mods

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • More Reputation Systems

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
I have had a quick look at this pack and so far it does seem like a good pack. However I would like to see a few extra mods added, these being :-

Extra Utilities :- Has some good early game power generation options.
Open Blocks :- Has a few cool blocks and items which can be useful in building.
Chisel :- Great for making mundane building materials look good.
Micro Blocks :- Again a great mod for the builder. Really useful for hiding all those pipes and cables away.
Big Reactors :- Great mod for mid to late game power generation when you have an whole army of Industrial Apiary's (which I tend to have).
Zan's Mini map :- Simple really I'm always getting lost :(
MineFactoryReloaded :- A great mod to have with bee's as the farming options really help and access to the deep storage block is a great help when you start getting 10's of thousands of honey drops, honey dew and bees wax.
Iron Chests :- A good early game solution to storage.
Chicken Chunks :- Best chunk loading mod so your bee's will continue to work while you away from your base.

Then just as a after thought maybe Ender IO but this is not important just adds a few more ways to process ore's and move power and items around.

Last edited:

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
I have had a quick look at this pack and so far it does seem like a good pack. However I would like to see a few extra mods added, these being :-

Extra Utilities :- Has some good early game power generation options.
Open Blocks :- Has a few cool blocks and items which can be useful in building.
Chisel :- Great for making mundane building materials look good.
Micro Blocks :- Again a great mod for the builder. Really useful for hiding all those pipes and cables away.
Big Reactors :- Great mod for mid to late game power generation when you have an whole army of Industrial Apiary's (which I tend to have).
Zan's Mini map :- Simple really I'm always getting lost :(
MineFactoryReloaded :- A great mod to have with bee's as the farming options really help and access to the deep storage block is a great help when you start getting 10's of thousands of honey drops, honey dew and bees wax.
Iron Chests :- A good early game solution to storage.
Chicken Chunks :- Best chunk loading mod so your bee's will continue to work while you away from your base.

Then just as a after thought maybe Ender IO but this is not important just adds a few more ways to process ore's and move power and items around.
I like every mod except MineFactoryReloaded. MineFactoryReloaded isn't very well optimized for slow systems. I don't want to make this pack only usable by some people. I will for sure add the other mods in a future update. Thank you so much for all of the help!

Reactions: airport1000

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
Well for the MFR problem if you include with the pack FastCraft it does make a world of difference to frame rates. I have a fairly old slow computer and with Fastcraft installed I have no problems with modpacks with MFR.

Also a solution to the apiary's from Forestry not being craftable is to include in the pack NEI Intergration 1.0.1 and NEI Pluggins Unofficial 1.1.0.11

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
Well for the MFR problem if you include with the pack FastCraft it does make a world of difference to frame rates. I have a fairly old slow computer and with Fastcraft installed I have no problems with modpacks with MFR.

Also a solution to the apiary's from Forestry not being craftable is to include in the pack NEI Intergration 1.0.1 and NEI Pluggins Unofficial 1.1.0.11
It is craftable, NEI does show it for me. Also, I will not put MFR in the next one, but in a future one.

Reactions: airport1000

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
OK thanks for including MFR in a future update. I only mentioned the NEI mods as some of the forestry blocks where not showing the recipe in the crafting grid for me and with those installed they now do.

Reactions: DarkIron987

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
The BIGGEST update for Drone Pack will be coming out this week! This update adds several new difficult quests and some awesome mods. All of these mods were recommended by @airport1000 and @Primal Demon. Thank you to you two! The modpack is 0.1.0 which means there is new world generation. No need to reset your worlds because the only new world generation is some decorative stone blocks. I really hope you enjoy this update!

This update adds:
- Added Quests
- Updated Quests
- Added Extra Utilities
- Added Chisel Mod
- Added Big Reactors
- Added Rei's Minimap
- Added Iron Chests

airport1000

Jul 29, 2019
No need to reset your worlds because the only new world generation is some decorative stone blocks.

There will be new world gen as Big Reactors adds Yellorite Ore to the world. So a world reset may be needed unless you have not generated to many chunks around your base, then you can just travel a little further to find the new world gen.

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
There will be new world gen as Big Reactors adds Yellorite Ore to the world. So a world reset may be needed unless you have not generated to many chunks around your base, then you can just travel a little further to find the new world gen.
Yellorite world generation is disabled. You will need to put IC2 uranium ore in a pulverizer to get Yellorite dust. I tried to remove world generation if possible.

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019

Chisel also adds marble and limestone blocks that generate