[1.7.10]Drone Pack[Bees][HQM - Two Quest Routes][Tech]

What should be added in the enxt update?

• More Quests

Votes: 80 86.0%
  • More ModTweaker

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • More Mods

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • More Reputation Systems

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
Bad news... I have a "5 Block" day tomorrow which means I have a crap ton of homework. Maybe sometime later this week at 4:30 - 5:30PM CST

prbaker

Jul 29, 2019
i'm not having much luck catching your stream. Added you to twitter. But i was kinda on the right track ... i was playing runescape ... lol .. simce the cold chased me off my desktop, i started playing rs on my laptop.

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
i'm not having much luck catching your stream. Added you to twitter. But i was kinda on the right track ... i was playing runescape ... lol .. simce the cold chased me off my desktop, i started playing rs on my laptop.
Add em on RuneScape. I was streaming that lol. Most of these streams are me testing. I will soon perfect streaming though.

prbaker

Jul 29, 2019
what is your username? Mine is the same as here. I attempted to stream a time or 2. My desktop does amazing slideshows. I really miss playing MC but RS passes the time almost as good. I can't wait til spring and my basement isn't so cold.

StephJ2Fan

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but your main menu customizing removed the QUIT game button. I have to use Alt+F4 to close every time.

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but your main menu customizing removed the QUIT game button. I have to use Alt+F4 to close every time.
I did it because it would be uneven. Sorry about that! play it in window mode so I hit the red X.