[1.7.10] Do What You Want - DWYW [ProjectE] [Skyblock]

H

hicks

hey is there a way to turn off magical crops hurting me i really don't like it

KingCreeperEli

Jul 29, 2019
hey is there a way to turn off magical crops hurting me i really don't like it
I definitely think there is a way. You can go into the configs and change it there. Not sure where though because I'm not at my computer. I left it on to be a little more balanced.

KingCreeperEli

Jul 29, 2019
Latest update (0.2.4) gave a ton of IC2/GraviSuite/AdvancedSolars items EMC. The SolarExpansion solar panels now have somewhat harder recipes and more EMC. HQM is gone, but SimpleAchievements are in. The Achievement Book from Simple Achievements has some End Game Goals. (Recipe for the book is altered and you start the game with it, plus it has EMC).

KingCreeperEli

Jul 29, 2019
There have not been any problems with having the twilight forest mod in yet, so I think I'll keep IT. The uncrafting table in t-forest looks better, takes xp, and I think has more mod support.

frankinou666

Jul 29, 2019
I think i have an issue, i cannot even make a twilight forest portal, when the diamond enter the water pool nothing happen. Maybe i'm doing something wrong but i don't think so, i have a 2x2 pool of water surrouded by grass block et poppy on top of all the grass block.
However nice pack but maybe a little to easy to master if doing "EMC rush"

KingCreeperEli

Jul 29, 2019
I think i have an issue, i cannot even make a twilight forest portal, when the diamond enter the water pool nothing happen. Maybe i'm doing something wrong but i don't think so, i have a 2x2 pool of water surrouded by grass block et poppy on top of all the grass block.
However nice pack but maybe a little to easy to master if doing "EMC rush"
I made it so that twilight forest portal is disabled but you can make the uncrafting table. I didn't think that a full world fit on a skyblock map and that is why the Nether is skyblock as well. Nothing is wrong though, it is working as it is supposed to in that aspect. With the emc, it might be a little overpowered, but that is just how emc works. I tried to make it as balanced as I could, but if you have any suggestions, I'll take them.

frankinou666

Jul 29, 2019
Oh ok i see. For the suggestions i will play more with the pack, for the moment i just made a "EMC rush" to have all i want but maybe disable the tome thingy from projectE to force players to at least craft one time the item to have it in the transmutation table. Because making awakened draconium without crafting any it's op a lot i think

EDIT : if you want the skyblock aspect you should delete the deep dark too

Last edited:

KingCreeperEli

Jul 29, 2019
Oh ok i see. For the suggestions i will play more with the pack, for the moment i just made a "EMC rush" to have all i want but maybe disable the tome thingy from projectE to force players to at least craft one time the item to have it in the transmutation table. Because making awakened draconium without crafting any it's op a lot i think

EDIT : if you want the skyblock aspect you should delete the deep dark too
Disabling the tome is a good idea and I will probably implement it next week in the next update. I will think about getting rid of the deep dark, or modifying it. Thanks for the suggestions.

P

Popsnorkle

There seems to be a bootstrapping problem with blaze rods. Buildcraft lasers need blaze rods, so you can't use a compressor to make them out of blaze powder. Is it really the intention that you either go through Blood Magic or get lucky finding a nether fort in order to get blaze rods? Is there a way I've missed?

KingCreeperEli

Jul 29, 2019
Latest update now contains magic mods, but with mostly infinity evolved recipes, because of the amount of people who have asked for them to be in the pack. I included the infinity evolved recipes, because of my want for it to still be a harder pack than most. The main mods that I included were thaumcraft, botania, and witchery, with their respective addons. As usual, if anybody has ideas for what I could do to make the pack better, please post here or pm me. In other news, if anybody wants to play the pack on camera for youtube or on stream for twitch, I will watch you and promote your channel/stream on this thread. In even more news I have started out on a 1.8 reboot of this pack with the mods that are available thus far.

13MovingOn

Jul 29, 2019
I just found a bug, just thought I'd let you know. When I try to place down the EMC Condenser, it crashes my game. This was in creative mode, just seeing what your pack is like. I like it so far, not too many mods, but not too little for my taste.

KingCreeperEli

Jul 29, 2019
I just found a bug, just thought I'd let you know. When I try to place down the EMC Condenser, it crashes my game. This was in creative mode, just seeing what your pack is like. I like it so far, not too many mods, but not too little for my taste.
Thanks for letting me know, I'll look into it. Also, glad you like it, that is what I was going for (a pack with a medium amount of mods).

H

Hypenosis

I realy like this modpack but i dont understand why did you remove hqm. Like you have only end goals but what with the beginers. They dont know and they have only end goals. If you need someone to help with the book i can help but i realy like hqm or just some quests.