[1.7.10] Do What You Want - DWYW [ProjectE] [Skyblock]

KingCreeperEli

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to setup a home sever. Do you have the files someplace ?

I have never run it on a server, but it should be pretty easy. Right now I am working on getting an update out, that should be out this week sometime, when that is released I will post the server files here and personally PM you with them (Once they are made). If you need the server now, I can PM you or post here some links to help you create a server for the pack, as well as help you personally through PMs, so that you can create it yourself. If this is not urgent I will get them to you this week with the next update.

P

Popsnorkle

I'd like to suggest adding the Better Builder's Wand's mod (http://mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/238403-better-builders-wands).

I'd also request that you bring back Auto Packager, I find it to be much more useful than the Auto Compressor from Ex Compressum.

As a final suggestion, consider making the transmutation table recipe very simple -- something you can make within 15 minutes of starting. It's the main unique feature of the mod pack and I feel that having to do the early Ex Nihilo grind without it is incongruous.

Thanks again for the mod pack!

KingCreeperEli

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to suggest adding the Better Builder's Wand's mod (http://mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/238403-better-builders-wands).

I'd also request that you bring back Auto Packager, I find it to be much more useful than the Auto Compressor from Ex Compressum.

As a final suggestion, consider making the transmutation table recipe very simple -- something you can make within 15 minutes of starting. It's the main unique feature of the mod pack and I feel that having to do the early Ex Nihilo grind without it is incongruous.

I really like all the suggestions. For the first two I will probably add them in for the update coming this week. If you have a recipe in mind I would be willing to try it for the third suggestion. I like the idea of making the transmutation table an early game item to get, but need a better recipe. I'll try to think of something. Either way, thanks for the suggestions. They will all be changed/added by the next update

KingCreeperEli

Jul 29, 2019

I added in the first two suggestions for the next update, but when I think about the recipe, it is not that hard to make early on. It's 4 obsidian (stone barrel with lava and water), 4 stone (smelt cobblestone) and the philosopher's stone. The philosopher's stone can be created simply with just sifting dust and gravel (1 diamond and 2 redstone with 2 glowstone). I think I'll leave it the way it is.

KingCreeperEli

Jul 29, 2019
The update for version 0.2.7 is out and the server files for 0.2.7 are out as well. Go to page 1 of this thread or the curse page for my modpack. The update contains new mods and new recipes and some bug fixes. :)

P

Popsnorkle

You might want to remove very high EMC items from loot bags, particularly iridium ore, possibly chance cubes. In my most recent play the very first loot bag I opened included 2 iridium ore, making EMC supply a complete non-issue.

KingCreeperEli

Jul 29, 2019
You might want to remove very high EMC items from loot bags, particularly iridium ore, possibly chance cubes. In my most recent play the very first loot bag I opened included 2 iridium ore, making EMC supply a complete non-issue.
I am definitely considering it for the next update, but trust me EMC in mid to late game is a very big issue (Extreme Recipes (Cell, Tank, Strongbox, etc.) that you will have to take care of. I have been playing it through and even with power flowers and mob farms into condensers and many other generation methods, EMC is needed for so many things and I had to fill up my table multiple times and leave items out to fill it up even more later so that I could make some mid-late game items. But I am tweaking a few things (including that) for the next update.

N

Nihilio

Just installed this modpack and it's great so far! the only things i would consider doing is updating EnderIO to the latest version and perhaps a guide on how to start as it is rather confusing.

KingCreeperEli

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, I am done with support for the latest version (for 1.7.10). I have been very busy with school, work, and other projects. Now I am back to DWYW, but am in the process of remaking it for 1.10.2. If you have any questions or concerns about this please post here or PM me.

O

oniixmc

Hello, I´ve been playing the pack to the point where i can transmutate Iridium ores. Im wondering if we can still play the same world in 1.10.
Btw, getting iridium is veeery hard, because you have to get tons of emc for basic solar panels, at least that´s what I know, because idk how to convert rf to eu.

O

oniixmc

Aaaaand, one more thing. How do i get normal quartz? Need it for Neutronium Collector