[1.7.10] Binnie Patcher

C

CABAL91

I would like to use this in my FTB mod pack Flightless. Thank you for putting in the work to let us use more bees :)

W

Wolfie03

I am creating a FTB private modpack, I haven't finished created it yet! Thank you again!

P

Pulle198

Hey I got a problem with combining this awesome "Patcher" with the "Life in the woods" Modpack from Phedram. Can you help me pls?

Attachments

• crash-2016-07-30_12.15.39-client.txt
    9.6 KB · Views: 75

Mineyourwayhome

Jul 29, 2019
hello im going to use this mod in a public 3rd party pack called the Renegades official modpack on the ftb launcher thank you for making binnie's patcher

Reactions: Chocohead

Xombie11

Jul 29, 2019
thank you with this i don't have to leave binnie's mods out of my modpack (Not finished yet will provide a link once it is finished and it's been approved) now I just gotta work out how to fix the bibliowoods forestry bug that's broken most of the recipes in NEI seems to have replaced any of the wood slabs with e.g. baobab with fire tried crafting with fire and with slabs but neither work. Welp, off to find the bibliowoods forum for help

Xombie11

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize for double posting I'll take this post down if asked but just thought I'd let you know that I'm putting this mod in my modpack.

Sannitybuild

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!
I will be using this mod in my modpack "teamGF Official Modpack",
Thank you for all your hard work and contributions to the modding community.
Have a great Day!,
[teamGF] Sannity

W

wierdcat45

Hello dont know ifanyone can help getting this crash report after adding both binnie mods and binnie patch on resonant rise.
Thanks

Attachments

• JKexZY4U.txt
    31.1 KB · Views: 89

Chocohead

Jul 29, 2019
Hello dont know ifanyone can help getting this crash report after adding both binnie mods and binnie patch on resonant rise.
Thanks
You're using Binnie's Mods 1.8.0, which is for 1.6.4. If you use Pre-14 then it should all work fine.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
I am using these super awesome mods, Binnie Mods and the Binnie Patcher in my TerraFirmaCraft base mod pack that I have named TerraFirmaPunk. Binnie's Mods are tons of fun and really add alot of life to a mod pack. I would definitely recommend that everyone include them in their own packs :D

E

Eeveereest

Thank you Chocohead. I am in the process of creating a modpack, and I will be using this mod. The modpack will be based around genetics, or keeping the best traits. At least that is my goal.

Flexico

Dec 15, 2012
Just wanted to say I'm going to be using it in my modpack. It's not up yet, as I'm still collecting permissions, but I'll let you know when it is. ^^