[1.7.10] Binnie Patcher

R

Roadhog360

Was Forestry related before this mod, I should have read my report before sending it in. Arrrgh. I'm so stupid.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
That is a Blood Magic crash though.

EDIT: And I should check whether I am actually on the last page before posting an answer.

R

Roadhog360

Haha. We all do that at some point.
Well, other than the Blood Magic spoof, it appears this has fixed crashes with Binnie and Forestry!

M

Minotauros

Hi guys. I have a problem. Electrical stimulators do not work as it should. They get energy, but do not spend it. 10000 / 10000RF. Do not have an impact on bees. Do you have any ideas about this? Forestry devices work.
Forestry 4.2.2.50
binnie-mods 2.0-pre14
Binnie Patcher 1.6

Chocohead

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys. I have a problem. Electrical stimulators do not work as it should. They get energy, but do not spend it. 10000 / 10000RF. Do not have an impact on bees. Do you have any ideas about this? Forestry devices work.
Forestry 4.2.2.50
binnie-mods 2.0-pre14
Binnie Patcher 1.6
Yeah, I think there was a bug in the way they work, the next version will fix them, and should be out soon hopefully.

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
I was looking through bees to make and wanted to make fungal bees and saw that the combs no longer make the proper mushroom types. It used to be a brown and red mushroom now its like a mushroom stalk. NEI shows what I am talking about. Is it possible you can fix this?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I was looking through bees to make and wanted to make fungal bees and saw that the combs no longer make the proper mushroom types. It used to be a brown and red mushroom now its like a mushroom stalk. NEI shows what I am talking about. Is it possible you can fix this?

Is there a specific mod-list connected to this issue?
Are the stalks registered in the mushroom ore dictionary?
Does this break your game?
I believe a screenshot would help. :)

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
Is there a specific mod-list connected to this issue?
Are the stalks registered in the mushroom ore dictionary?
Does this break your game?
I believe a screenshot would help. :)

1. Its not mod related its a Bee from extra bees the very thing this plugin is fixing. 2. The stalks are minecraft vanilla stalks from the different mushroom types. Perhaps in 1.7.10 minecraft changed the ID of the item? 3. There is no crash looking up the bee in NEI and what the combs create but I have not actually bread the bee. I suspect it will just produce vanilla mushroom stalks as if you silk touched them in the overworld.
2016-04-28_09.17.57.png

Anything else I can provide? I believe all that needs to be fixed is the recipe output for the comb in the centrifuge.

R

Roadhog360

1. Its not mod related its a Bee from extra bees the very thing this plugin is fixing. 2. The stalks are minecraft vanilla stalks from the different mushroom types. Perhaps in 1.7.10 minecraft changed the ID of the item? 3. There is no crash looking up the bee in NEI and what the combs create but I have not actually bread the bee. I suspect it will just produce vanilla mushroom stalks as if you silk touched them in the overworld. View attachment 27153

Anything else I can provide? I believe all that needs to be fixed is the recipe output for the comb in the centrifuge.
Okay. Brown and Red mushroom blocks have the same texture in that manner. Notice the left and right block is a different ID. Their IDS are 99 and 100.
Try grabbing a brown mushroom and a red mushroom block with Silk Touch from the big plants, not the little singular mushrooms and comparing what you get from the recipe.
I don't know much about Forestry, but I believe this may help. Let me know if it helps.

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
Okay. Brown and Red mushroom blocks have the same texture in that manner. Notice the left and right block is a different ID. Their IDS are 99 and 100.
Try grabbing a brown mushroom and a red mushroom block with Silk Touch from the big plants, not the little singular mushrooms and comparing what you get from the recipe.
I don't know much about Forestry, but I believe this may help. Let me know if it helps.
I understand all of that. It used to be the mushroom items not the stalks. I just wish it was like it was back in 1.6.4 when it produce red and brown mushrooms. The things that drop when you break the block.

Jadzi

Jul 29, 2019
Dude. Dude. I had to dust off my forum login just to come make this comment. I don't even play a 1.7 pack anymore but wanted to say thank you for making this patch. Forestry, and its symbiotic friend ExtraTrees are by far my favorite MC mods. Sounds odd, I know. But I'm a builder/decorator style player and those mods just added so much to work with. Additionally I loved playing mad scientist with the tree genetics. Other friends of mine focused on the bees, but I was the trees gal. When Binnie stopped updating his mods, leaving modpacks with the heartbreaking choice of either a slow decay into outdated oblivion or dropping it in favor of the march towards progress, I probably shed an internet tear. I honestly didn't know this was possible to be patched at all, let alone have the time or deeper technical wherewithal to do it. So ultimate props to you! I was browsing 1.9 packs, but time to check public servers running this instead! :D

H

ham_nam

need help newest version of forestry and forge binne patcher keeps crashing my game

Attachments

• crash-2016-05-11_13.01.32-client.txt
    7.4 KB · Views: 89