[1.7.10] Binnie Patcher

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Okay guys,

so I am trying to put this onto my Resonant Rise server. Both my client & Server doesn't like it. Can someone walk me through how I can do it? Many thanks!
What do you mean by "doesn't like it"? You need to update forestry to its latest version.

P

ProStashio

I have updated to version forestry_1.7.10-4.2.11.59.jar & it still doesnt like it. As in crashing.. I was hoping someone could walk me through the best way to install it to both client & server.

Crash Log for Client: http://pastebin.com/fV9tiFAX

P

ProStashio

From what I can see EnerIO is having issues. But it only happens when I have the Bennies mod installed

Chocohead

Jul 29, 2019
I have updated to version forestry_1.7.10-4.2.11.59.jar & it still doesnt like it. As in crashing.. I was hoping someone could walk me through the best way to install it to both client & server.

Crash Log for Client: http://pastebin.com/fV9tiFAX
That crash is from not having Binnie Patcher at all.

To install it all you have to do is put the jar you download off of Curse into the mods folder.

P

ProStashio

That crash is from not having Binnie Patcher at all.

To install it all you have to do is put the jar you download off of Curse into the mods folder.

Well I look silly now... I took it out when I was testing something & forgot to add it back.

Okay! So now iv'e done that that works. However, just tried to load my test single player world & it won't let me... any ideas?

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Well I look silly now... I took it out when I was testing something & forgot to add it back.

Okay! So now iv'e done that that works. However, just tried to load my test single player world & it won't let me... any ideas?
Does it give an error or crash?

P

ProStashio

Because, I don't want to add this onto our server & then use loosing everything we have done

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Your last pastebin only contains information telling that there has been an error, but it does not seem to contain the error itself. If the error is anywhere in the log, it's not that part. :/

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk