[1.7.10]Atonement: Sins of the Past Hardcore Survival Thaumcraft Focused

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
I'm still watching the forum, but pack work requires a more active involvement than I can spare atm. I keep an eye on bugs reported, and note things i gotta fix.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Pro tip: if you find mob eggs, don't use them.

Mine spawned a charged creeper that blew up in my face.

Lachim Heigrim

Jul 29, 2019
So I had a great start, found a good little peninsula that I purified and had an underground base going. The top was lit up, walled it off so mobs couldn't wander on, and was doing really good. Then there was a shambling husk banking on my gate, before I could get to him he broke the gate, but whatever, no big deal. I killed him easily enough, but this time an armored crab appeared. I thought I was doing ok fighting it (but I couldn't get a look at it long enough to see how much health it actually had), then it jumped and landed on my head. I couldn't figure out how to get it off of me (not that I had much time), so game over... Any tips on how to deal with them or get them off my head?

According to FTB Wiki (http://ftbwiki.org/Eldritch_Crab) you need to look straight up to see and be able to kill the crab.

kuro

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted to know if there is any possible way to lower the meteorcraft sounds? in-game volume controls don't affect the meteor crashing sound, meteor aproaching sound, etc at all. They are so damn loud that it bothers me a lot. I've tried to put every sound option to 0% but it didn't work, except for master volume...but if i put that one to zeros my whole game is pretty much muted. TL;DR: Any way to lower meteorcraft sounds or kill the whole sound for the mod?

Last edited:

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I just wanted to know if there is any possible way to lower the meteorcraft sounds? in-game volume controls don't affect the meteor crashing sound, meteor aproaching sound, etc at all. They are so damn loud that it bothers me a lot. I've tried to put every sound option to 0% but it didn't work, except for master volume...but if i put that one to zeros my whole game is pretty much muted. TL;DR: Any way to lower meteorcraft sounds or kill the whole sound for the mod?
You can go into the mod's jar with winrar and delete the sound files from there. The game would either crash when the mod tries to make a sound or there would be no sounds from the mod. I'm not sure which, haven't tested. So back up the jar before changing it. The files are in assets/sounds.

StoneHammers

Jul 29, 2019
Love your pack thanks for creating it and I hope you continue working on it but for the love of god plz remove meteorcraft from the pack. Also why no Thaumic Tinkerer?

I hit one of my golems by mistake and now they all want to kill me

Last edited:

clarity

Jul 29, 2019
The problem with this being a Curse download instead of a ftb download is you 'have' to play the latest version of the game. Does anyone know of a way to play an older version of this? I personally can't stand sky land type games. When I first saw this game I thought it looked amazing, but never had the chance to download it. I finally got the chance, but now it was changed from what I remember and I really don't like the changes.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
The problem with this being a Curse download instead of a ftb download is you 'have' to play the latest version of the game. Does anyone know of a way to play an older version of this? I personally can't stand sky land type games. When I first saw this game I thought it looked amazing, but never had the chance to download it. I finally got the chance, but now it was changed from what I remember and I really don't like the changes.
You can still select whatever version you want in Twitch launcher. Instead of "install", click on the modpack and go to the versions tab.

Reactions: Pyure

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder why more youtubers didn't run with this one. There's very few let's plays and it's a great pack

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Thank you. I have no idea. It is, in so many ways, Crash Landing 2. And decidedly the more polished and finished pack of the 2.