[1.7.10] Arch-Mage Craft - Masters of Magic

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
Guessing its just broken hound, but do some youtube searches and see if it works for anyone else on 1.7. Your staff and wrench are in the book chest for your craft altar.

Hellhound732

Jul 29, 2019
I just destroyed a naga spawner from a distance before it could spawn with a dig spell, and when I got close enough that I would assume it would normally spawn, the server crashed.

Maffeo404

Jul 29, 2019
I just destroyed a naga spawner from a distance before it could spawn with a dig spell, and when I got close enough that I would assume it would normally spawn, the server crashed.
While that should not have caused a crash, those sort of shenanigans almost always cause problems.

Skid

Jul 29, 2019
Definitely a crash that's something to do with the Twilight, looks like a biome generation issue again. Anyway server running again, I'll probably be updating the pack tomorrow if I can find the time.

@Valeriotor Thanks for that, config has been updated for the next version, I wish Minecraft did the same thing it does with enchantment and item ID conflicts and crash, as that makes them easier to find.

Last edited:

Maffeo404

Jul 29, 2019
Definitely a crash that's something to do with the Twilight, looks like a biome generation issue again. Anyway server running again, I'll probably be updating the pack tomorrow if I can find the time.

@Valeriotor Thanks for that, config has been updated for the next version, I wish Minecraft did the same thing it does with enchantment and item ID conflicts and crash, as that makes them easier to find.
Sweet, we will get werewolves!

Skid

Jul 29, 2019
I'm about to push version 1.1.2 to the server, change log is below, if your playing on the testing server, navigate to the packs instances folder, delete the mods folder, then copy the mods and configs folder from this zip file: http://www.skid-inc.net/stuff/minecraft/Arch-Mage_Craft-1.7.10-1.1.2.zip

v1.1.2
-----
Changed some potion ids for Witchery that was conflicting with other mods.
Disabled Gany's Nether spawner upgrade, overpowered compared to the magical spawners you should be using.
Disabled Gany's End Enderbag, use Thamuic Tinkers wand focus to access your ender chest.
Disabled Gany's Surface Mutton, Harvest Craft adds one already.
Updated Apple Core to 1.1.0
Updated Automagy to 0.18
Updated Bibliocraft to 1.9.2
Updated Biomes O' Plenty to 2.1.0.1057
Updated Botania to 1.3-153
Updated Carpenter's Blocks to 3.3.5
Updated Chicken Chunks to 1.3.4.17
Updated Chisel 2 to 2.3.5.31
Updated Code Chicken Core to 1.0.4.35
Updated CoFH Core to 3.0.0B9-40
Updated Damage Indicators to 3.2.3
Updated Forge Multipart to 1.1.1.321
Updated Gany's End to 1.8.8
Updated Gany's Surface to 1.9.5
Updated Hardcore Ender Expansion to 1.7
Updated Hunger Overhaul to 1.7.10-beta.5
Updated Infernal Mods to 1.6.0
Updated Necromancy to 1.7.1
Updated Nether Ores to 2.3.0RC4-4
Updated Not Enough Codecs to 0.3-snapshot-13
Updated Not Enough Items to 1.0.4.83
Updated Open Blocks to 1.3-snapshot-547
Updated Open Mods Lib to 0.6-snapshot-301
Updated Thaumcraft to 4.2.3.4
Updated Thaumic Explorer to 1.1-36
Updated Thaumic Tinkerer to 2.5-446
Updated WAILA to 1.5.8a
Updated Waslie Core to 1.1_B44
Updated Witchery to 0.22.0

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeriotor

Hellhound732

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't really think it was witchery because I hadn't even put the correct recipe in the crafting table. But that is what I was doing at the time.

Hellhound732

Jul 29, 2019
I do not think that anybody has worked with Sanguimancy in any way. So I do not think that removing it would have too much of an impact on the server overall. EDIT: But Forger has worked with Blood Magic quite a bit, so I do not know about him.

Hellhound732

Jul 29, 2019
@Hellhound it's not witchery it's Sanguimancy, it's out of date and the officially released version apparently is calling a method that doesn't exist anymore, I'm updating to this dev version then finishing my dinner: http://tehnut.info/jenkins/job/Sang...build/libs/Sanguimancy-1.7.10-1.1.9Pre-17.jar

Edit, no good still broke, ether going to have to remove Sanguimancy or roll back Blood Magic.
I would like to know what mods have changed so I would be able to join the server. Did you roll back BM or did you remove Sanguimancy?
EDIT: Never mind I got it!

Skid

Jul 29, 2019
OK server booted with the old version of Blood Magic, since the update to Blood Magic is a minor one I'll revert Sanguimancy to it's official version and update them both next time. I'll tweak the server to this and update the link above.

@Hellhound please be patient, I'll report when I've got things ready.

Skid

Jul 29, 2019
OK all updated, the client download for 1.1.2 has been updated as well, see post #267 for the download link.

Skid

Jul 29, 2019
Side note, Witchery has been known to over spawn Hell Hounds on another server, so keep an eye on that, if it looks like they are spawning and stopping other mobs from spawning let me know.

Valeriotor

Jul 29, 2019
Server crashed, I was about to enchant my bow with Timelife's Osmotic Enchanter. I was using his wand, which previously never drained vis while enchanting (weirdly, it was a bug) . As soon as I started the process, crash.

Skid

Jul 29, 2019
Server crashed, I was about to enchant my bow with Timelife's Osmotic Enchanter. I was using his wand, which previously never drained vis while enchanting (weirdly, it was a bug) . As soon as I started the process, crash.

It's firing a NullPointerException, the wand might not exist, Thamuic Tinkerer has updated 3 times today, so I'm grabbing the most recent version to try that before reverting: http://jenkins.nekokittygames.com:8080/view/Thaumic Explorer/job/Thaumic Tinkerer/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/build/libs/ThaumicTinkerer-2.5-1.7.10-446.jar

Edit: Update to TT seems to work, deleting and replacing the download, give it a few minutes.

Edit2: Done, all praise 20Mbps upload speeds, well closer to 18 after packet overheads.

Last edited: