[1.7.10] AgriCraft

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I've set up a system of sprinkers, but since them I have much lower FPS

it is due to the water particles or due to them checking the plants, making more ticks?

Is there any way to disable the water particles the sprinkers make?
How many sprinklers are you using? If its only fps lag you're getting its probably the particles. In the latest version the number of particles is reduced by setting the particle setting to minimal

Wrulfy

Jul 29, 2019
How many sprinklers are you using? If its only fps lag you're getting its probably the particles. In the latest version the number of particles is reduced by setting the particle setting to minimal

I have 9.
I guess I could disable a pair of them since I'm not using them at this moment.
The game seems to run fine except for the FPS. not a lot of memory consumed.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019

One of the advanced graphics settings caused huge lag with the sprinklers. I want to say mip mapping but it could have4 been a different one. Can't verify since I'm not at home.

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question. Are the resource crops not yet fully implemented? Because I enabled them via config and couldn't find a recipe / when I went to a test and cheated one in, (scanned it) and the book didn't even have a recipe.

Omnissia

Jul 29, 2019
Funny enough, before 1.3 I've been using version 1.2.3 too
What's that seed storage? Mentioned in the config but not in the game (yet?)

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Update to 1.3 please, and how on earth did you manage to aquire that version? It got uploaded on CurseForge accidently but I removed it instantly. Also don't post bugs for outdated versions please.
It was one of the 1.2.3 prereleases you did for specific small features/bug fixes. In this case it was for the cactus config option that I used it.

Wrulfy

Jul 29, 2019
Just upgraded to 1.3. Still not working properly.
Are you sure there isn't some kind of invisible block?
Is not the first time some kind of invisible light sources block farmlands. check if you can actually place any other block in that spot

Also, regarding the Sprinker lag, it turned to be not the sprinker themselves, but the sprinker trying to keep the farmland hydrated.
Just placed a water source block where there was before and got to the fps levels I had before. However thanks to NEI now I know I can use humus instead of farmland meaning I don't need any water source blocks.

I want to try the tilled garden soil but in regrow I can't until I get the traumium hoe, assuming it works, since TiCon hatchets won't work and the right click manasteel shovel neiter. But that's a Garden Core issue

Anyways, is there any difference in terms of grow between using farmland, humus and tilled garden soil?

Reactions: Yusunoha

MLGDankscope

Jul 29, 2019
Are you sure there isn't some kind of invisible block?
Is not the first time some kind of invisible light sources block farmlands. check if you can actually place any other block in that spot
Blocks are placeable on the dirt. Just not the crops for some reason

Draconess

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having an issue with the mystical seeds for botania dropping nothing when harvested and the book says they have no fruits so are they not fully implemented yet? or what am i doing wrong?