[1.7.10] AgriCraft

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Jul 29, 2019
Magical Crops changed its method for magical fertilizer, and your version of AgriCraft can't find it. This was fixed in one of the recent updates. Grab the latest version from curseforge.

Reactions: InfinityRaider

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I'm testing this out in a very small modpack, and for some reason, I am not getting ANY greenhouses appearing in villages. The Disable World Gen option is set to false, and I have tried with both 1.2.2 and 1.3.0. I flew around in a normal generated world, and no villages I found had a greenhouse, so I tried in superflat worlds and no villages were generating with greenhouses either.
They are supposed to be quite rare yes. However I'll throw in a config option.

I've got a bug/problem with the Channel Valves. They are always changing into oak wooden ones (from acacia) as i craft them and... yeah that's it.

And great mod btw. :D
In the latest version? I knew this was a bug, but it was fixed I believe.

Update to the latest alpha or revert to an older version of magical crops.

smbarbour

Jul 29, 2019
They are supposed to be quite rare yes. However I'll throw in a config option.
I guess the question is... how rare should they be? 0 greenhouses out of 20 villages seems a bit too rare. Most players would probably never encounter a greenhouse at that rarity.

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
@InfinityRaider could you add a creative mode seed modifier? too impatient to have all my flowers grow to 10/10/10 to then be consumed by weeds. And on that topic, can you give a little walkthrough on how to change the config so that they don't spawn? They've been a massive pain in the ass for me in Infinity

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
@InfinityRaider could you add a creative mode seed modifier? too impatient to have all my flowers grow to 10/10/10 to then be consumed by weeds. And on that topic, can you give a little walkthrough on how to change the config so that they don't spawn? They've been a massive pain in the ass for me in Infinity
I'm not adding anything in like that. To disable weeds, go to the agricraft folder in your config folder and in conficuration.cfg set weeds to false.

Reactions: PierceSG

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not adding anything in like that. To disable weeds, go to the agricraft folder in your config folder and in conficuration.cfg set weeds to false.
This didn't seem to work, I turned everything relating to weeds off, saved it, recompressed it etc. but when I got onto my world I was still producing weeds ._. Any idea to why this might happen?

shawndaddy

Jul 29, 2019
What's the time frame for resource crops to grow? I enabled them in the config, placed the ore under one dirt, tilled the dirt, and placed one set of crop/sticks. Am I missing something? It'd be helpful if there was a wiki or if the in-game journal had some information, something like Botania's. I totally understand this is a very new mod and can't wait for it to progress further, but I'd kill a baby cow for a manual. Thanks.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
What's the time frame for resource crops to grow? I enabled them in the config, placed the ore under one dirt, tilled the dirt, and placed one set of crop/sticks. Am I missing something? It'd be helpful if there was a wiki or if the in-game journal had some information, something like Botania's. I totally understand this is a very new mod and can't wait for it to progress further, but I'd kill a baby cow for a manual. Thanks.
You mean like the Agricultural Journal? Which has been in since the mod was released?

shawndaddy

Jul 29, 2019
You mean like the Agricultural Journal? Which has been in since the mod was released?

I mentioned the journal, but mine has nothing more than an Introduction and discovered seeds. So am I missing something where it shows recipes/directions? Does it mention how to grow resource crops? Because for the life of me I can't find it. I'd appreciate some help instead of being talked down to. Thanks.

Wrulfy

Jul 29, 2019
I have a sighly problem with mandrakes from Witchery.
I already have the seeds to 10/10/10, but since mandrakes work differently, I only get one root per crop, but sometimes I get the plant to actually drop the root, skipping killing the plant

It is normal to mandrakes to sometimes drop the root instead of the mob? or it is a bug?
If not there is any way to make the plant always drop the root? Mostly because the mob only drops 1 root where the plant would drop 4.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I have a sighly problem with mandrakes from Witchery.
I already have the seeds to 10/10/10, but since mandrakes work differently, I only get one root per crop, but sometimes I get the plant to actually drop the root, skipping killing the plant

It is normal to mandrakes to sometimes drop the root instead of the mob? or it is a bug?
If not there is any way to make the plant always drop the root? Mostly because the mob only drops 1 root where the plant would drop 4.
Mandrakes operate with a chance to not spawn the mob normally. In the day its something like a 10% chance to harvest normally, whereas at night its much higher, about 90% chance to drop the root normally. It's just the way the plant works with witchery.