[1.7.10] AgriCraft

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

reficulagi

Jul 29, 2019
I think there might be a bug with channels, channel locksand sprinklers. I have a very basic irigation system set up with a channel lock so i dont have to wast as much water but i have had the channel lock stoping the flow of water for a good hour or so now and the sprinklers are still going and the channels are stuck at 4 mb. I am currently on 1.2.1

Khirgil

Jul 29, 2019
I've been able to repeat a problem that'd cause an <ERROR> report in WAILA by way of Agricraft through the Regrowth modpack.

XWOCxST.png
Then mousing over irrigation channels, which remain reporting correctly:
coYdN1Z.png
Causing error reports in RF/BC waila info
uwWRFdk.png

This problem is repeatable, and it only seems to be affected by the irrigation channels. It may not actually be an agricraft issue, but I wasn't able to cause this error message via any other mods. In order to correct the error message, each time, I had to do a full reboot of Minecraft.

Reactions: rivvest

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I have a sighly problem with mandrakes from Witchery.
I already have the seeds to 10/10/10, but since mandrakes work differently, I only get one root per crop, but sometimes I get the plant to actually drop the root, skipping killing the plant

It is normal to mandrakes to sometimes drop the root instead of the mob? or it is a bug?
If not there is any way to make the plant always drop the root? Mostly because the mob only drops 1 root where the plant would drop 4.
I'm actually quite happy as how the mandrakes turned out to work. If you harvest them correctly (during the night without spawning the creature) you get the full gain. If not, then you just get the creature and get only one

What's the time frame for resource crops to grow? I enabled them in the config, placed the ore under one dirt, tilled the dirt, and placed one set of crop/sticks. Am I missing something? It'd be helpful if there was a wiki or if the in-game journal had some information, something like Botania's. I totally understand this is a very new mod and can't wait for it to progress further, but I'd kill a baby cow for a manual. Thanks.
The farmland has to be fully irrigated and there has to be sufficient lighting

I think there might be a bug with channels, channel locksand sprinklers. I have a very basic irigation system set up with a channel lock so i dont have to wast as much water but i have had the channel lock stoping the flow of water for a good hour or so now and the sprinklers are still going and the channels are stuck at 4 mb. I am currently on 1.2.1
Please do not post bug reports of outdated versions. This has been fixed a while ago.

I've been able to repeat a problem that'd cause an <ERROR> report in WAILA by way of Agricraft through the Regrowth modpack.

Then mousing over irrigation channels, which remain reporting correctly:

Causing error reports in RF/BC waila info

This problem is repeatable, and it only seems to be affected by the irrigation channels. It may not actually be an agricraft issue, but I wasn't able to cause this error message via any other mods. In order to correct the error message, each time, I had to do a full reboot of Minecraft.
Is there anything in the log? Can't do much without a log.

Khirgil

Jul 29, 2019
No, it doesn't share much of anything in the FTB console (is that the log I should be looking at?). It's very easy to repeat, but I'm not sure if the spec's on my computer might be interfering - but if they are, these are some simple stats on my PC: I'm running minecraft through Java 7 update 75 (64-bit), Windows 7 Home premium, and I'm playing the 0.6.5 Regrowth modpack through the FTB launcher.

FTB Launcher logs:
[01:25:56] [Client thread/WARN] [Waila]: mcp.mobius.waila.addons.thermalexpansion.HUDHandlerIEnergyHandler.getWailaBody:38
[01:25:56] [Client thread/WARN] [Waila]: Catched unhandled exception : [buildcraft.energy.TileEngineWood] java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.ArrayList cannot be cast to mcp.mobius.waila.api.ITaggedList
[01:25:58] [Client thread/WARN] [Waila]: mcp.mobius.waila.addons.thermalexpansion.HUDHandlerIEnergyHandler.getWailaBody:38
[01:25:58] [Client thread/WARN] [Waila]: Catched unhandled exception : [buildcraft.transport.TileGenericPipeCompat] java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.ArrayList cannot be cast to mcp.mobius.waila.api.ITaggedList
[01:28:16] [Client thread/WARN] [Waila]: mcp.mobius.waila.addons.thermalexpansion.HUDHandlerIEnergyHandler.getWailaBody:38
[01:28:16] [Client thread/WARN] [Waila]: Catched unhandled exception : [forestry.factory.gadgets.MachineCentrifuge] java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.ArrayList cannot be cast to mcp.mobius.waila.api.ITaggedList
[01:28:16] [Client thread/WARN] [Waila]: mcp.mobius.waila.addons.thermalexpansion.HUDHandlerIEnergyHandler.getWailaBody:38
[01:28:16] [Client thread/WARN] [Waila]: Catched unhandled exception : [forestry.factory.gadgets.MachineCarpenter] java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.ArrayList cannot be cast to mcp.mobius.waila.api.ITaggedList
[01:34:19] [Client thread/WARN] [Waila]: mcp.mobius.waila.addons.thermalexpansion.HUDHandlerIEnergyHandler.getWailaBody:38
[01:34:19] [Client thread/WARN] [Waila]: Catched unhandled exception : [buildcraft.energy.TileEngineWood] java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.ArrayList cannot be cast to mcp.mobius.waila.api.ITaggedList
[01:34:28] [Client thread/WARN] [Waila]: mcp.mobius.waila.addons.thermalexpansion.HUDHandlerIEnergyHandler.getWailaBody:38
[01:34:28] [Client thread/WARN] [Waila]: Catched unhandled exception : [forestry.factory.gadgets.MachineCentrifuge] java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.ArrayList cannot be cast to mcp.mobius.waila.api.ITaggedList
I tried this 3 times, with a full reboot between times, and the results were practically identical.

Beyond those Warnings (in yellow) nothing else showed up on the console.

EDIT: Revised a statement to better explain what I saw.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Just a suggestion here. For flowers mainly, possible to right click with shears to get back flowers instead of just the dye/petals?
What about with a chance to break the plant (effectively destroying the seed?)
EDIT: maybe better with a chance to yield only one, with at level 10 it always giving one flower and at lower levels a chance based on the level?

No, it doesn't share much of anything in the FTB console (is that the log I should be looking at?). It's very easy to repeat, but I'm not sure if the spec's on my computer might be interfering - but if they are, these are some simple stats on my PC: I'm running minecraft through Java 7 update 75 (64-bit), Windows 7 Home premium, and I'm playing the 0.6.5 Regrowth modpack through the FTB launcher.

I tried this 3 times, with a full reboot between times, and the results were practically identical.

Beyond those Warnings (in yellow) nothing else showed up on the console.

EDIT: Revised a statement to better explain what I saw.

Those classcastexceptions might point in the direction of the problem, i'll look into it

Last edited:

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
1.3.0 has been released as an official release on CurseForge.

Changelog:
Code:
-ADDED: Hand Rake tool which, when enabled, is the only thing that can remove weeds
-ADDED: A config option to change the maximum stat cap on crops
-ADDED: A config option to divide the stats on a newly mutated crops
-ADDED: A config option to let the cactus crop produce cactus blocks instead of cactus green
-ADDED: Villagers for the greenhouse (Elec332)
-ADDED: MineTweaker3 support for changing growth requirements
-ADDED: Compatibility with Jaquadro's GardenStuff (crops can be planted on them
-ADDED: zh_CH.lang (3TUSK)
-ADDED: Support for psychedelicraft (Will work when the newer version of Psychedelicraft is released)
-ADDED: Other mods can make their seed/fruit compatible by registering the seed as "seed<YourPlantName>" and the fruit as "crop<YourPlantName>" to the ore dictionary
-ADDED: The particle setting will now decrease the number of particles from the sprinkler
-CHANGE: The background of the seed portrait in the journal is now the required soil
-CHANGE: You can now specify any block as a specific soil for custom crops
-CHANGE: Adding cross-crop sticks won't clear weeds anymore
-CHANGE: Overhauled the way mutation requirements work: instead of setting specific requirements for mutations, you now have to set specific requirements for growing.
-CHANGE: The requirement for a mutation to happen is the same as for growing: A plant can only mutate if it can grow there
-CHANGE: NEI will show the needed soil and required base block (if any) for mutations
-CHANGE: Potatoes sometimes drop poisonous potatoes now
-CHANGE: Register seeds and their produce as seed<Name> and crop<Name> in the ore dictionary
-CHANGE: Spreading from only 1 crop will not cause any stat increases (unless toggled in the config)
-CHANGE: Added a difficulty for increasing stats in the config. 1: all surrounding crops will affect stat increase. 2: Only parent/identical crops will affect stat increase. 3: Same as 2, but other crops will affect stat inheritance negatively
-CHANGE: Made the recipe for crops shaped to prevent conflicts with buildcraft wooden gears
-FIXED: Sprinklers no longer hate railcraft hidden blocks
-FIXED: Moved Botania crops to post init to possibly fix the crops not dropping petals
-FIXED: Nether wart not being recognised as a valid seed (Marcin212)
-FIXED: Sprinkler not stopping when water in the channel above ran out
-FIXED: Waila not showing accurate fluid levels for channel, tank and valve
-FIXED: Fixed crop not re-rendering on changes
-FIXED: Stats are now being reduced on mutating instead of spreading
-FIXED: Seeds being able to be planted on unhydrated farmland while farming was disabled
-FIXED: NEI mutation GUI ignoring soil meta value
-FIXED: Infinite loop when specifying BaseBlock of type 2
-FIXED: Moved resource crops to post-init to enable resource crops for mods that register their ore dictionary entries too late
-FIXED: Cactus crop dropping cactus with metadata 2 if the config option was on
-FIXED: Crash with CoFH
-FIXED: (hopefully) Fixed weird ingot to nugget recipes getting registered
-FIXED: Nether wart always yielding one fruit, regardless of gain level

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
What about with a chance to break the plant (effectively destroying the seed?)
EDIT: maybe better with a chance to yield only one, with at level 10 it always giving one flower and at lower levels a chance based on the level?

Maybe a 100% chance to get the flower at the expense of the seed?

As for the cactus, maybe you get cactus green normally but gets cactus blocks if you used shears yet keeps the cactus crop intact?

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe a 100% chance to get the flower at the expense of the seed?

As for the cactus, maybe you get cactus green normally but gets cactus blocks if you used shears yet keeps the cactus crop intact?
I won't do a different thing for cactus, it'll be consistent with the flowers because i'm considering the cactus as a "flower": it has a seperate, placable block and it crafts into dye.

Nicro

Jul 29, 2019
Might just be wishful thinking on my part but I feel that this would fit the philosophy of Terrafirmacraft quite nicely.
Is there any chance of getting at least basic "crop stats" support for it?

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Might just be wishful thinking on my part but I feel that this would fit the philosophy of Terrafirmacraft quite nicely.
Is there any chance of getting at least basic "crop stats" support for it?
No idea, I don't have any idea how Terrafirmacraft works

Nicro

Jul 29, 2019
No idea, I don't have any idea how Terrafirmacraft works

It is basiclay a survival overhoul mod and since it introduces a diet feature, growing vegetables is required.
But since most of the crops differ from vanilla I doubt it would work without some compat.

Because the mod is so game-changing it is not to popular, Agricraft would fit the atmosphere perfectly though, being fairly low-tech and simple in materials.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
With some forethought it could work... The two principle things about TerrafirmaCraft agriculture are the seasons and how yield is factored in ounces per harvest (as you only get one crop and one seed normally.)

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
It is basiclay a survival overhoul mod and since it introduces a diet feature, growing vegetables is required.
But since most of the crops differ from vanilla I doubt it would work without some compat.

Because the mod is so game-changing it is not to popular, Agricraft would fit the atmosphere perfectly though, being fairly low-tech and simple in materials.
I know what it does, I just don't know how, is it a forgemod, or something where you change minecraft classfiles. Is it open source? stuff like that

Nicro

Jul 29, 2019
I know what it does, I just don't know how, is it a forgemod, or something where you change minecraft classfiles. Is it open source? stuff like that

Sorry, I did not get you right there.
TFC is a forge-dependant mod and thus has no manual edits in the minecraft jar.
It is lisenced under the GNU GPL v3.
I have not found the official Github or source but I am certain that it is out there.
And lastly, while there are no APIs as of yet, there is a modding community right around here:
http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/forum/29-addons-applications/

If I can help with anything, feel free to ask.

Wrulfy

Jul 29, 2019
I've set up a system of sprinkers, but since them I have much lower FPS

it is due to the water particles or due to them checking the plants, making more ticks?

Is there any way to disable the water particles the sprinkers make?