[1.7.10] AgriCraft

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Seed storage is for one seed type only. If you put a seed in it, it won't accept a different type until you empty it and break it (at least that's what it's like for me). I wish there was a block from agricraft that would store different seeds at the same time :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
Seed storage is for one seed type only. If you put a seed in it, it won't accept a different type until you empty it and break it (at least that's what it's like for me). I wish there was a block from agricraft that would store different seeds at the same time :(
But how do you even put a single seed into it? Left-click/right-click with a seed in hand? throw at it? using a hopper? Item duct?

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
But how do you even put a single seed into it? Left-click/right-click with a seed in hand? throw at it? using a hopper? Item duct?
Shift click from your inventory, or feed with hopper or other item moving mechanism
Shift clicking, indeed. Also the seed must be analyzed.
In the latest version, automatic input/output is disabled due to wrong implementation of ISidedInventory.

Odovbold

Jul 29, 2019
Shift clicking, indeed. Also the seed must be analyzed.
In the latest version, automatic input/output is disabled due to wrong implementation of ISidedInventory.
Finally got it works, seed storage boxes not a decoration on my walls any more :)

It would be great if I can double right-click to put all the compatible seeds in my inventory into it though, similar to Storage Drawer

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I'll have a look at it.

Another person playing this pack has noted that there are two 'weeds=' settings in the Config file. One is able to be toggled in-game through Mod Options, but the other, which is in a 'farming' section (around line 108 in their file if that helps), is not.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Another person playing this pack has noted that there are two 'weeds=' settings in the Config file. One is able to be toggled in-game through Mod Options, but the other, which is in a 'farming' section (around line 108 in their file if that helps), is not.
Should probably delete the config and let it be regenerated, I changed a lot of the config some udpates ago, I did mention in the release on CF to regen the config.

E

EnjoyTheLife

Hi,
I'm playing the Regrowth modpack with a friend, and since it updated to agricraft 1.7.10-1.4.6-pre, we can't plant sticks on water pad, and we can't use this to plant some water artichoke from the Witchery mod, is that normal?

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I'm playing the Regrowth modpack with a friend, and since it updated to agricraft 1.7.10-1.4.6-pre, we can't plant sticks on water pad, and we can't use this to plant some water artichoke from the Witchery mod, is that normal?
This is a bug I''m aware of and has been fixed already.

M

maxis235

sorry to say but I too am playing regrowth and the water pad's are not letting me put crop stick's in them too.

M

maxis235

yes I did but unlese there was a update or a new download for it I an trying to say it still isn't working sorry for bugging you but been trying for 3 day's now

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
yes I did but unlese there was a update or a new download for it I an trying to say it still isn't working sorry for bugging you but been trying for 3 day's now
Okay, you found a bug and you want to report it, this is good. You are currently using the latest version of the mod, so you decide to go and report it, still good. But then if you see that someone already reported it to which I replied that it has been fixed. Then please don't report it again, it'll just annoy me. Either wait for a new version or roll back to a previous version, thanks.

S

Strakh

Yo!
First encountered Agricraft on Agrarian Skies 2, and I must say, I loved it. The crop stats, the mutations, the soil necessities, all of it. Enough so, that I've added it to my personal custom modpack, but I was wondering, is there any metallurgy/agricraft compatability, i.e. seeds, mutations etcetera? Because, naturally, with a mod like this, I'm planning on relying on it for an "Infinite ore" system, and being the completionist that I am, would want a way to make all the ores.
Ta, Strakh <3