[1.7.10] AgriCraft

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Yo!
First encountered Agricraft on Agrarian Skies 2, and I must say, I loved it. The crop stats, the mutations, the soil necessities, all of it. Enough so, that I've added it to my personal custom modpack, but I was wondering, is there any metallurgy/agricraft compatability, i.e. seeds, mutations etcetera? Because, naturally, with a mod like this, I'm planning on relying on it for an "Infinite ore" system, and being the completionist that I am, would want a way to make all the ores.
Ta, Strakh <3
There is no native compatibility, but you can make your own crops by enabling custom crops in the configuration. This will create a new file to define custom crops along with instructions on how to do so.

InThayne

Oct 14, 2013
I heard that support was added for IE hemp. I cannot however harvest anything but string. Is there a way to gather Agricraft hemp seeds? It is after all, not the fiber we are truly after...

OreCruncher

Mod Developer
May 22, 2013
My Chair
I heard that support was added for IE hemp. I cannot however harvest anything but string. Is there a way to gather Agricraft hemp seeds? It is after all, not the fiber we are truly after...

Instead of hemp grow pumpkins and get the seeds from those. IIRC 4 pumpkin seeds are worth 1 hemp seed for oil. Since a tier 10 pumpkin plant drops four pumpkins you get get quite a bit.

M

MrRobot

Hi Raider I was playing regrowth this weekend and I've ran into a major bug that causes me to crash out of the game after it fully loads.

It started when I was lining water barrels up 20 blocks long, when one was broken they disconnected and reformed, however the side that was facing the newly broken block didn't update it's texture, making it look like a rain gutter that was cut to a shorter length, I then placed a waterproof pipe on the glitched edge causing the crash.

My uneducated theory is of course something went wonky with the textures. I'd hate to loose my world to something like this :/ great mod btw I've been loving it so far.

Heres the crash report if it helps.

Attachments

• crash-2015-12-27_14.59.39-client.txt
    23.4 KB · Views: 93

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
That's not my mod causing the crash, either you gave me the wrong crash log, or it's Crafting Tweaks:
Code:
at net.blay09.mods.craftingtweaks.client.ClientProxy.onGuiClick(ClientProxy.java:104)

M

MrRobot

That's not my mod causing the crash, either you gave me the wrong crash log, or it's Crafting Tweaks:
Code:
at net.blay09.mods.craftingtweaks.client.ClientProxy.onGuiClick(ClientProxy.java:104)
ok then that was after I tried using your latest release i have others that have agricraft on it. sorry for not double checking this log

E

e30Birdy

I am playing ftb infinity and in 2.2.2 I was getting snowballs from snow bell plants, now they only drop needles, was this changed somewhere?

BricksParts

Jul 29, 2019
I seem to be having issues using custom crops on waterpads on servers. It seems that neither minetweaker or the custom crop configs themselves are able to have a custom crop that grows on waterpads... :/ For example, I had a rivercane crop I added that would grow on waterpads, and after failing to get the mutation for like 3 minutes, I spawned a seed in and realized I couldn't even plant it on the waterpad. On a single-player world it was fine, however.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
I seem to be having issues using custom crops on waterpads on servers. It seems that neither minetweaker or the custom crop configs themselves are able to have a custom crop that grows on waterpads... :/ For example, I had a rivercane crop I added that would grow on waterpads, and after failing to get the mutation for like 3 minutes, I spawned a seed in and realized I couldn't even plant it on the waterpad. On a single-player world it was fine, however.
Check your server config files, which would overwrite your instance config files. This sounds like a case of not pushing an update to the server files.

Reactions: thephoenixlodge

josseriot

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I'm using the latest version (1.4.6hotfix) and I can't get Pam's Mob crop drops seeds to plant in the crops on soul sand or any other type of soil, nor will the seed analyzer accept the seeds for analyzing. The config is set to allow compatibility with Mobs Drop Crops, so I don't know what else I should do. I didn't have this issue in the earlier version I was using, 1.4.0.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Hello. I'm using the latest version (1.4.6hotfix) and I can't get Pam's Mob crop drops seeds to plant in the crops on soul sand or any other type of soil, nor will the seed analyzer accept the seeds for analyzing. The config is set to allow compatibility with Mobs Drop Crops, so I don't know what else I should do. I didn't have this issue in the earlier version I was using, 1.4.0.
Config file format changed. Try deleting the config file and editing again. You can keep your other file.

josseriot

Jul 29, 2019
Config file format changed. Try deleting the config file and editing again. You can keep your other file.
I should have clarified that the earlier 1.4.0 version I was using with a different custom mod pack. The custom pack I'm using now has almost all the same mods, just fewer of them, and with everything that needed updating done updated. So I started with completely fresh configs with everything. But I went ahead and deleted the config and all that. It still won't let me plant any Mob Drop Crop seeds in the crops nor will the seed analyzer take them.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
I should have clarified that the earlier 1.4.0 version I was using with a different custom mod pack. The custom pack I'm using now has almost all the same mods, just fewer of them, and with everything that needed updating done updated. So I started with completely fresh configs with everything. But I went ahead and deleted the config and all that. It still won't let me plant any Mob Drop Crop seeds in the crops nor will the seed analyzer take them.
Did you edit the config file to use the custom plants?

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Check the log, Pam's Mob Drop Seeds return null when calling the method for the plant block, this is because of a faulty implementation. Before I allow a seed to be planted on crop sticks I check these methods if they return null, if I wouldn't do this it would simply crash.
I've sent messages to Pam to fix this (it's only one line to add, or remove), but as always, she ignores my messages.
Once she fixes this you'll see they will work.

Rodger

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if you know about this one already, but there's some weirdness with the Botania integration. Using a drum of the wild will harvest some of the crops in it's range, but not others, and re-activating the drum only tries harvesting the same few plants again. Tested in Regrowth 0.9.1.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: Rodger

Greylocke

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to "revert" an agriCraft mutated plant, so that it behaves like the "vanilla" version? For example, cross-breed blue orchid and poppy to make an allium, then plant the allium in soil, just like the vanilla MC version of the plant. Thanks!

Rodger

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to "revert" an agriCraft mutated plant, so that it behaves like the "vanilla" version? For example, cross-breed blue orchid and poppy to make an allium, then plant the allium in soil, just like the vanilla MC version of the plant. Thanks!
You should be able to use sheers on flowers to get the flower item instead of the dye, and on cactus to get a cactus block.

Greylocke

Jul 29, 2019
I tried that, with mixed results. The vanilla plants I tried (blue orchid, dandelion, and daisy) both were cut back to 28% but dropped nothing. A Witchery "belladonna" dropped its flower, but the flower can't be planted. I had never tried it before, so I wasn't sure what to expect.

I'm using AgriCraft 1.4.5. Any ideas? Seems like it wants to work.