[1.7.10] AgriCraft

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Okay so the MFR Fertiliser is not an item but a machine? Then no I will not add support for that.
The confusing part is that it is both. There's the item, Industrial Fertilizer, which is consumed in the machine, the Fertilizer. So far as I am aware, the only use for the item is to run the machine, it can't actually be used independently.

Rubyheart

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a mutation recipe list for resource crops? I have them enabled, but they aren't showing in NEI, and everywhere I look says just check that.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a mutation recipe list for resource crops? I have them enabled, but they aren't showing in NEI, and everywhere I look says just check that.
You need to go to the configs again and turn on the setting to regenerate the mutation list.

Lightning01

Jul 29, 2019
hi guys, i have a question..
this mod when added, overwrites the existing chunk even in the presence of other mod or the world needs to be recreated from scratch?

Maelstraz

Jul 29, 2019
How about to add a tiny trees?
Will be nice another (and pretty balanced) way to get wood. Also, i think, one crop block is better for perfomance, than tree multiblock.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, Bonsai.
(Japanese art form using miniature trees grown in containers)
I don't feel it fits the mod, so no I wont add this, sorry.

Anyway, little update of my work on the seed storage:
dbff7603dd.jpg

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
*shrugs* Not likely that it'll happen.

But it would be interesting to slap saplings onto logs of other trees to try and get better tree stats.

DreamingSheep

Jul 29, 2019
First, great mod, thank you for all the time & effort you've put into it!

Second, I could do with a little bit of help. I'm putting a modpack together and after changing loads of configs, I'm now getting a VillagerRegistry error:
at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.VillagerRegistry.registerVillagerId(VillagerRegistry.java:125)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.init.WorldGen.init(WorldGen.java:17)
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.AgriCraft.postInit(AgriCraft.java:100)

Initially, changing the ID in the config fixed the issue, however after a few other config changes for other mods I can't get past this error.

So far I have tried several different ID's, chosen randomly, as well as setting the following in the Agricraft config and I still can't get it to launch:

# set to true to disable world gen, no greenhouses will spawn in villages [default: false]
B:"Disable World Gen"=true
# Set to false if you wish to disable villagers spawning in the ArgiCraft houses [default: true]
B:"Enable villagers"=false

If I disable Agricraft, the entire pack launches and plays fine. Do you have any idea or suggestions that I could try as I would really like the mod in the pack? If there's any information I can provide, please ask.
Thank you!