[1.7.10] AgriCraft

BricksParts

Jul 29, 2019
How can I use minetweaker to alter the fruits from crops? I tried using the import mods.agricraft.CropProduct, however I haven't had any luck. For reference, I'm trying to make the flower crops drop the corresponding flowers rather than dye. Any help appreciated!

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
How can I use minetweaker to alter the fruits from crops? I tried using the import mods.agricraft.CropProduct, however I haven't had any luck. For reference, I'm trying to make the flower crops drop the corresponding flowers rather than dye. Any help appreciated!
Here is the documentation: https://github.com/InfinityRaider/AgriCraft/wiki/[1.3.*]-MineTweaker3

Also in 1.4, if crops have a sufficiently high gain, you can shear them to get the flower instead.

BricksParts

Jul 29, 2019
I assume you are talking about the custom crop fruits tab, correct? If so, could you post an example line of code? Here is the code I tried using, but is hasn't appeared to work:

Code:
CropProduct.remove(<AgriCraft:seedTulipRed>, <minecraft:dye:1>);
CropProduct.add(<AgriCraft:seedTulipRed>, <minecraft:red_flower:4>, 10);

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I assume you are talking about the custom crop fruits tab, correct? If so, could you post an example line of code? Here is the code I tried using, but is hasn't appeared to work:

Code:
That looks right, presuming you're importing the CropProduct handler. However, IIRC you can't edit the CropProducts of the native Agricraft seeds (@InfinityRaider can correct me on this if I'm wrong), so if you're hell bent on having a crop directly giving the flower rather than dye by default and half as many flowers when shorn, then you'll need to add a Custom Crop to achieve it, and just set it to use the textures and mutation of the original, and remove the mutation of the original.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019

Code:

That should work, what error are you getting?

It works fine for me:
105cd18a3d.jpg

Last edited:

BricksParts

Jul 29, 2019
What version are you using? I'm using AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.3.1.jar, and I don't even have the crop produce gui in NEI.

BricksParts

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, you're using 1.4, I assume? I might just try that out and hopefully it will work fine. Before I load this into my world though, should my crops remain unchanged? Specifically custom crops, assuming I copy over their files.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, you're using 1.4, I assume? I might just try that out and hopefully it will work fine. Before I load this into my world though, should my crops remain unchanged? Specifically custom crops, assuming I copy over their files.
Backup everything, delete configs, start Minecraft, and set your config options again.
Custom Crops should still work though.

BricksParts

Jul 29, 2019
That seemed to fix it! :D

Is there currently any way to add custom crops that have the shearing functionality? For instance, if I made a rose bush that gave rose red normally but rose bushes if I sheared it?

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
That seemed to fix it! :D

Is there currently any way to add custom crops that have the shearing functionality? For instance, if I made a rose bush that gave rose red normally but rose bushes if I sheared it?
The custom crop config file instructions should tell you how to do that, if it doesn't, regenerate it.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
@InfinityRaider I got one for ya. For some reason, the Pam's Harvestcraft Candleberries are not actually dropping Candleberries. In fact, they aren't dropping anything. These are 10/10/10 seeds that were originally grown in 1.3.1 and I have now upgraded to 1.4.0 Beta 1.1.7.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Really? It was working just fine with your 1.3.1 version, it's only with the latest beta that it seems to be dropping nothing.
It's because the seeds are registered as seedCandleberry, but the candleberries themselves are registered as cropCandle instead of cropCandleberry, so my code doesn't pick it up.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Why are you registering things like iron nuggets and redstone as crops in the ore dictionary?

Edit: On a little investigating, it looks like someone ELSE is registering a cropJaslumine and the like? o_O

It is odd that you're registering things like dyes and petals as crops in the OreDict, though.

Last edited:

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Why are you registering things like iron nuggets and redstone as crops in the ore dictionary?

Edit: On a little investigating, it looks like someone ELSE is registering a cropJaslumine and the like? o_O

It is odd that you're registering things like dyes and petals as crops in the OreDict, though.

No thats me, and I'm doing that so it will get picked up by the Thermal Expansion Phytogenic Insulator:
Seed: seed<Name>
Fruit: crop<Name>

Last edited:

DreamingSheep

Jul 29, 2019
It's me again, I've found another issue, I think..

In "AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.4.0-beta-2-1.7.10.jar" I keep getting a recipe error for the four Ex Nihilo seeds (Potato, Carrot, Sugarcane & Cactus). "AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.4.0-beta-1-1.7.10.jar" has working recipes, so I'm assuming it's something you've changed, not them.

Edit: Just found the GitHub Issues page and submitted it there. Not sure if you prefer that using the GitHub, Forum or both?

Last edited:

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
It's me again, I've found another issue, I think..

In "AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.4.0-beta-2-1.7.10.jar" I keep getting a recipe error for the four Ex Nihilo seeds (Potato, Carrot, Sugarcane & Cactus). "AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.4.0-beta-1-1.7.10.jar" has working recipes, so I'm assuming it's something you've changed, not them.

Edit: Just found the GitHub Issues page and submitted it there. Not sure if you prefer that using the GitHub, Forum or both?
I prefer GitHub