[1.7.10] AgriCraft

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Also a large part of the modding community is planning to just skip 1.8, and for good reason. Not everyone is going to, but expect some of the mods that you know to do that.
More like "Let's see how badly they mess up 1.9 code before we decide to do anything."

But that kind of talk is for the #BlameMojang thread.

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
is there a place to get ppls customs configs for mutations ? want to add the mod to my modpack but at the same time dont want to know what mutations will give me wht from editing the config files S: (and apart from ofc vanilla and this mod im not using any of the other mods on the compatabilty list in the op)

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
is there a place to get ppls customs configs for mutations ? want to add the mod to my modpack but at the same time dont want to know what mutations will give me wht from editing the config files S: (and apart from ofc vanilla and this mod im not using any of the other mods on the compatabilty list in the op)
There are default mutations

Mystara

Jul 29, 2019
Hello InfinityRaider,

I know you are very busy as I saw you state in a few places (not here), so please this is by no means a demand for anything.

I am working on a personal farming mod that centers around AgriCraft and it's mechanics. Before I can really get into configuring it properly, I ran into the issue with Plant Mega Pack and AgriCraft's current release. I know that this has already been addressed and will be fixed in the next release. So my question is: Do you have an ETA on the release, or is it possible to try a dev. build with the fix implemented?

Thank you for taking the time to make this mod. It does make farming something, not only worth doing; but something that can be the main focus of the game.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Well I've mostly rewritten what I wanted to and I've almost cleared my issue tracker, the only thing I want to finish before a release is the seed storage, however I'm constantly running into issues and getting demotivated. In the meantime, noone is going to stop you from compiling from source.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Well I've mostly rewritten what I wanted to and I've almost cleared my issue tracker, the only thing I want to finish before a release is the seed storage, however I'm constantly running into issues and getting demotivated. In the meantime, noone is going to stop you from compiling from source.
I would really prefer to not have to boot up Eclipse if I don't have to. More importantly, I would prefer until it is something the mod author is comfortable with releasing before playing with it. I can be patient and wait for you to release. However, I'm really interested to know how you plan on implementing the seed storage. I can think of several ways it could be done offhand, but considering how long you've been working on the seed storage system, I'm hyped about how it will turn out.

Mystara

Jul 29, 2019

I know one person that will stop me...

Me! I have no idea how to compile it. I will wait. Thanks for the reply.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I would really prefer to not have to boot up Eclipse if I don't have to. More importantly, I would prefer until it is something the mod author is comfortable with releasing before playing with it. I can be patient and wait for you to release. However, I'm really interested to know how you plan on implementing the seed storage. I can think of several ways it could be done offhand, but considering how long you've been working on the seed storage system, I'm hyped about how it will turn out.
The main reason it has been taking so long is because I've rewritten it from scratch 3 times now :s

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
And another requested feature:
4b67a7c10c.png

Urist McStout-Horn

Jul 29, 2019
Pardon me. I'm quite enjoying your mod so far but have a bit of a question. Do the crops on cropsticks still follow the growth rate rules as shown on the page here? http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Tutorials/Crop_farming#Growth_rate

Basically what I'd like to know is if I'm planting in rows at first, if I'll get slightly faster growth, even though everything's at level 1 growth, or is that completely out of the picture with your crops?

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Pardon me. I'm quite enjoying your mod so far but have a bit of a question. Do the crops on cropsticks still follow the growth rate rules as shown on the page here? http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Tutorials/Crop_farming#Growth_rate

Basically what I'd like to know is if I'm planting in rows at first, if I'll get slightly faster growth, even though everything's at level 1 growth, or is that completely out of the picture with your crops?
That shouldn't matter for my crops

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
And another requested feature:
4b67a7c10c.png

seeing as the producing window is quite large does that mean in the future a crop can produce more then 1 item when broken?
or is that already possible now? would be kinda cool if a crop could have extra drops when broken, but those extra drops have a much lower dropping chance, but ofcourse the dropping chance could be increased by giving the crop better stats. the dropping chance of secondary crops could for example be increased from a dropping chance of 5% to 25% when you've a 10/10/10 crop.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
seeing as the producing window is quite large does that mean in the future a crop can produce more then 1 item when broken?
or is that already possible now? would be kinda cool if a crop could have extra drops when broken, but those extra drops have a much lower dropping chance, but ofcourse the dropping chance could be increased by giving the crop better stats. the dropping chance of secondary crops could for example be increased from a dropping chance of 5% to 25% when you've a 10/10/10 crop.
This is already possible, for example Gyshals from Chococraft will only start dropping lovely gyshals from gain 5 and golden at gain 10.

Reactions: Yusunoha

NoX_crafter

Jul 29, 2019
Please update your mod to Forge10.13.4.1448-1.7.10 (latest recommended), because client is crashing on start - I think no log needed, just try to launch the mod on that Forge version. Maybe (if possible) it will be better that mod work on current and 1448 version too.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Please update your mod to Forge10.13.4.1448-1.7.10 (latest recommended), because client is crashing on start - I think no log needed, just try to launch the mod on that Forge version. Maybe (if possible) it will be better that mod work on current and 1448 version too.
The mod currently is on that version of forge, and please provide a crash log.

Reactions: Padfoote