[1.7.10] AgriCraft

MrN1c3

Jul 29, 2019
Hello i just tried version 1.4 and wanted to give some feed back, hope i'm right here. When i harvest Magical Crops on crop sticks with a right click i get an extra seed which is new and i don't know if it is intended but if it is intended it whoul be nice to add a confic option to turn it of :)

Last edited:

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Hello i just tried version 1.4 and wanted to give some feed back, hope i'm right here. When i harvest Magical Crops on crop sticks with a right click i get an extra seed which is new and i don't know if it is intended but if it is intended it whoul be nice to add a confic option to turn it of :)
Not intended, what version of magical crops?

buncheesy

Jul 29, 2019
Looking to set up golems harvesting agricraft crops for a mfr bioreactor. I take it I wont need the 'order' upgrade as replanting is not necessary but otherwise it all should run fine? Thinking of using greatwood golems with speed upgrade instead of the upgrade for replanting?

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Looking to set up golems harvesting agricraft crops for a mfr bioreactor. I take it I wont need the 'order' upgrade as replanting is not necessary but otherwise it all should run fine? Thinking of using greatwood golems with speed upgrade instead of the upgrade for replanting?
Replanting is not necessary, how you upgrade your golem and what you make him of is entirely up to you

im3733

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to take seeds you don't need anymore and "downgrade" them for easier storage? I'm playing Regrowth, so I want to keep a decent number of seeds available for Botania, but as seeds with different values don't stack (which makes sense), I end up with several chests full of 1 item seed stacks. If there was a recipe/mechanic/something to allow a seed to be turned back to its 1/1/1 version, this would make life MUCH simpler.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Is there a way to take seeds you don't need anymore and "downgrade" them for easier storage? I'm playing Regrowth, so I want to keep a decent number of seeds available for Botania, but as seeds with different values don't stack (which makes sense), I end up with several chests full of 1 item seed stacks. If there was a recipe/mechanic/something to allow a seed to be turned back to its 1/1/1 version, this would make life MUCH simpler.
Protip: wheat can be manually crafted into seeds in your crafting square, you don't need to keep all the various types of agricraft seeds around. Since wheat is also used for breeding animals, it's something you're already going to have.

Populating higher-end seeds is as easy as cross-crops next to a high-end seed. All it costs you is four sticks.

Reactions: buncheesy

cloakable

Jul 29, 2019
Would it be possible to do a second Alpha? I included it in my modpack for integration purposes and while it's usable, some of the nicer features are missing and the users on my server are confused :D

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Would it be possible to do a second Alpha? I included it in my modpack for integration purposes and while it's usable, some of the nicer features are missing and the users on my server are confused :D
Once I make sure the villager is fully tested then I'll release a new one.

im3733

Jul 29, 2019
Protip: wheat can be manually crafted into seeds in your crafting square, you don't need to keep all the various types of agricraft seeds around. Since wheat is also used for breeding animals, it's something you're already going to have.

Populating higher-end seeds is as easy as cross-crops next to a high-end seed. All it costs you is four sticks.
The Regrowth pack doesn't have a way to turn wheat into seeds.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
The Regrowth pack doesn't have a way to turn wheat into seeds.
Not familiar withe the pack. But are you able to grow pumpkins/ melons yet? They are a much more reliable source of seeds for botania. I personally trash all my <10 seeds don't want no ugly garbage 10/9/10 seed lameing up my storage. Then again something about Regrowth might make melons difficult so I don't know.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

im3733

Jul 29, 2019
Not familiar withe the pack. But are you able to grow pumpkins/ melons yet? They are a much more reliable source of seeds for botania. I personally trash all my <10 seeds don't want no ugly garbage 10/9/10 seed lameing up my storage. Then again something about Regrowth might make melons difficult so I don't know.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Melons/Pumpkins is a good idea. Especially since Pumpkins are otherwise useless. I've been converting all my <10 seeds into compost for Garden Soil, and until very recently, had more of the stuff than I had places to put it.

I had just thought it'd be a handy feature to be able to say, put a seed in the crafting grid and turn it into the 1/1/1 version so they could be put in a barrel or something. Oh well, not really that big of a deal, and the scenarios in which it'd be useful are admittedly limited.