[1.7.10] AgriCraft

xaositech

Jul 29, 2019
May I use your mod in my modpack "Secundus"?
If yes, what are your just demands?

I'd like to put it in because I consider it beautiful.

ZippoMoon

Jul 29, 2019
So I have to ask what is the point of the irrigation system? What beneficent does it provide over a water source block? I get that plant's in farmland irrigated by this system grow faster but so does land irrigated by a water block. Do they grow even faster then the water block? Can you add bonemeal? As it is I can't see a point.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
So I have to ask what is the point of the irrigation system? What beneficent does it provide over a water source block? I get that plant's in farmland irrigated by this system grow faster but so does land irrigated by a water block. Do they grow even faster then the water block? Can you add bonemeal? As it is I can't see a point.
They get extra growth ticks from a sprinkler, above and beyond what they would get from being irrigated.

I'm working on a couple of custom mutations and plants, just need to do some pixel-pushing to make the ding-dang textures. One that produces rubber as the fruit (Remember Stickreeds from IC2? Like that, only MFR raw rubber), the other that produces Enderpearls (think Ender Lilly only a bit more automated-friendly, will need Endstone to plant on, and will need endstone underneath to mutate). The custom crop code is fairly straightforward, as is the custom mutation code, but I've never been a good artist.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Cool, thanks thou this titbit should be added to the OP.
It does.
OP said:
You can then attach sprinklers on irrigation channels, these will irrigate the farmland (you no longer need a water source nearby) and will speed up the growth of plants.
The word 'and' generally refers to 'in addition to'. Plus if you look at the config list, you'll see options for how frequently and what percentage chance for the extra growth ticks.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
They get extra growth ticks from a sprinkler, above and beyond what they would get from being irrigated.

I'm working on a couple of custom mutations and plants, just need to do some pixel-pushing to make the ding-dang textures. One that produces rubber as the fruit (Remember Stickreeds from IC2? Like that, only MFR raw rubber), the other that produces Enderpearls (think Ender Lilly only a bit more automated-friendly, will need Endstone to plant on, and will need endstone underneath to mutate). The custom crop code is fairly straightforward, as is the custom mutation code, but I've never been a good artist.
Nothing stops you from using existing textures :p

Cool, thanks thou this titbit should be added to the OP.
Yeaaaaaa, there's a lot that should be in the OP, when I'm motivated to do it, I'll update it.

vinc3nt

Jul 29, 2019
how can i spawn mushroom? i tried (as nei says) nether warth and poppy crossed in mycelium soil...but nothing

any help?

thanks

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to do plant drops via NBT? I'd like to make seeds for the thaumcraft beans, but their ID is the same for each type.

LunariusH

Jul 29, 2019
Infinity Raider, it occurred to me that I'd like a 'fix' for the bonemeal issue, given that with enough of it you can just ramrod it straight to fully grown.

Can we get a configurable option where bonemeal adds non-stackable boost to growth speed, but doesn't actually advance it any growth stages?

Visual indicators vary, but I think either a light green sparkle reminiscent of the bonemeal boost, or the posts turning green for the growth cycle of that plant would be good.

IE - It speeds it up until it hits maturity, then it returns to normal, and you have to boost it again with bonemeal if you want it to grow faster.

Or, given the speed at which agricraft sprinklers make things grow, just disable it entirely.

Reactions: rivvest

xvolution

Jul 29, 2019
After updating to Infinity 1.2.1 [which uses Agricraft 1.2.2 and enabling resource crops/regenerating the mutations file on both server and clients, we encountered a really odd bug where everything relating to resource crops had an item ID of -1. http://puu.sh/gDDvq/c5531e8b40.png

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Infinity Raider, it occurred to me that I'd like a 'fix' for the bonemeal issue, given that with enough of it you can just ramrod it straight to fully grown.

Can we get a configurable option where bonemeal adds non-stackable boost to growth speed, but doesn't actually advance it any growth stages?

Visual indicators vary, but I think either a light green sparkle reminiscent of the bonemeal boost, or the posts turning green for the growth cycle of that plant would be good.

IE - It speeds it up until it hits maturity, then it returns to normal, and you have to boost it again with bonemeal if you want it to grow faster.

Or, given the speed at which agricraft sprinklers make things grow, just disable it entirely.
I'll think about it

After updating to Infinity 1.2.1 [which uses Agricraft 1.2.2 and enabling resource crops/regenerating the mutations file on both server and clients, we encountered a really odd bug where everything relating to resource crops had an item ID of -1. http://puu.sh/gDDvq/c5531e8b40.png
o_O This I have never seen before, please update to the newest version first please.

Teebor

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I know that you have said previously that you don't mind people using your mod in packs but I feel like I should post a message to at least let you know.

I would like to use it in a pack that I am assembling which will downloadable through the FTB Launcher that a few friends and I should be playing together soon.

Reactions: InfinityRaider