[1.7.10] AgriCraft

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
If they don't plant, you need to go to Reika and tell him to make his seeds extend ItemSeeds instead of just implementing IPlantable.
This is not possible - I require a different parent class, one shared by all my items. Additionally, much of the canola seeds' behavior is incompatible with the behavior of ItemSeeds, including the planting mechanic, which in my version, along other things, is tied to metadata.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
This is not possible - I require a different parent class, one shared by all my items. Additionally, much of the canola seeds' behavior is incompatible with the behavior of ItemSeeds, including the planting mechanic, which in my version, along other things, is tied to metadata.
I'm not familiar with your seeds, can you elaborate on what the metadata does for the seed?

GrammieFi

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge: Yay! It works. Thanks so much for all your help. Now to remove the recipes for the magical crops seeds... lol.

Also, (off topic a bit) do any of you remember which mod it was that offered a config option to turn off creepers' explosions destroying blocks?

Timeslice

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm I am using the oredict for this, and making sure this would work would mean having GrechTech in my dev env. I have quite a list of stuff to do right now so I probably won't bother with this, sorry. What I can do is throw in a config option to get rid of the requirements for resource crops if that would be ok for you. If you still want a more "hardcore" experience, you can make it so they require the blocks (like gold block, iron block, redstone block, ...) underneath instead of the ores.

If you're using the ore dictionary then it should probably be fine (assuming you meant both the metal and the ore); greg is pretty religious about putting everything in the ore dictionary. Just in case, a config option to disable base blocks would be quite nice.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
So will all functions work with, for example, <ore:[entry]> or will it be only work with the boolean enabled?
It only take IItemstack, perhaps splitting it into to methods would make more sense then, one for oredict and one for regular blocks.

Light level requirements are indeed supported.
Do you support lighting level restrictions/requirements, ala IC2 redwheat?
They are supported, regular crops need 8-16 and mushrooms 0-8

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Question:

Say I wanted to... oh, I dunno... have some way of making EnderLilly seeds compatible with Agricraft. Let's say I go in and make a CustomCrops for it that produces enderpearls as the fruit. Would there be a way one could put the ExtraUtils EnderLilly seeds into the seed analyzer and come up with these seeds? Or, for that matter, would it be possible to make EnderLilly seeds compatible with Crops?

Timeslice

Jul 29, 2019
My bad, I should have said "custom lighting restrictions". Can I make a custom crop that, for example, only grows in 12+ light?

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Question:

Say I wanted to... oh, I dunno... have some way of making EnderLilly seeds compatible with Agricraft. Let's say I go in and make a CustomCrops for it that produces enderpearls as the fruit. Would there be a way one could put the ExtraUtils EnderLilly seeds into the seed analyzer and come up with these seeds? Or, for that matter, would it be possible to make EnderLilly seeds compatible with Crops?
You can use MineTweaker to make a recipe, but direct support will not come from me unless Tema decides to make his seeds extend ItemSeeds.

My bad, I should have said "custom lighting restrictions". Can I make a custom crop that, for example, only grows in 12+ light?
Yes you can

pakos2835

Jul 29, 2019
strange situation with agricraft.cfg
i put :
#Put a list of seeds here that will drop from tall grass with the following schematic: <seedname:seedmeta>,<weight>
#The seedname should be the name NEI gives you, the weight is the weighted chance for this seed to drop (for reference, minecraft wheat seeds have weight 10)
#Only define one seed per line, meta is optional. Example: minecraft:melon_seeds,10

AgriCraft:seedCarrot,1
AgriCraft:seedPotato,1

but there are still equal drop for wheat (default 10) and carrot, potato (1)
( i got ~ equal (32,39 and 39) amount of seeds during harvesting)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@InfinityRaider, I actually didn't know you developed AgriCraft, neato.

I'm getting my first tastes of it these days, tinkering with the Regrowth pack in which it features prominently. I'm very much enjoying a modern taste of the IC2 crop system.

Nice work and thanks for the fun mod.

Reactions: InfinityRaider

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
strange situation with agricraft.cfg
i put :

but there are still equal drop for wheat (default 10) and carrot, potato (1)
( i got ~ equal (32,39 and 39) amount of seeds during harvesting)
snipped

Derp in the code, thanks for reporting it

EDIT: what mod does the huge hotbar?

Questions for peeps: What's the cap on stats (10?), and is there any "downside" to high stats?
10 is the max, no downsides, the cap can be reduced in the config as well

Reactions: PierceSG