[1.7.10] AgriCraft

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
It adds the basic wheat, potato, carrot, but does not show the mutations you get from cross breeding them into better wheat plants.

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
Are they still normal wheat seeds, just with different stats? You wont get additionl pages for only the improved stats.

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
On the right hand side? No. Mutation here means crossbreading different kinds of seeds to get new kinds of seeds; not improving the stats. An example would be wheat + carrots = sugarcane.

Also you need to have all seeds of the mutation scanned, that it will show up.

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, nm, just got some. So, if there were some seeds from another mod, how would I setup a mutation for them?

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm. I added a new mutation for carrots, one wheat and one wheat, and it showed up twice in the journal, is this normal?

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
2015-01-18_15.06.11.png

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
Have you thought about have three, or four plant mutations? For example, surround a cross crop with one wheat, one potato, 1 pumpkin, and 1 sugar cane, and you have the chance to mutate a melon.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
Are there default mutations for the ore crops, or do I need to add them?
Yes there are default mutations for those, however if you have enabled them at a later time than when the initial default mutations where initialised, you will have to set regenerate defaults to true. IMPORTANT: if you have added any custom mutations of yourself, back these up first as they will be overwritten. You can copy them back in once the defaults have been regenerated.

Reactions: SynfulChaot