[1.7.10] AgriCraft

ChatFawkes

Jul 29, 2019
That MineTweaker support is something I've been waiting for, so thanks a lot for that! Now time to have some fun with changing what blocks are required for a mutation.

Reactions: 1SDAN and Yulife

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
That MineTweaker support is something I've been waiting for, so thanks a lot for that! Now time to have some fun with changing what blocks are required for a mutation.

If you need any additional methods leave a note here or at GitHub and I will discuss it with InfinityRaider. Also, I tested the MineTweaker stuff only rudimentary, if any weird stuff happens, chat me up.

Joe Amaroq

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the new version. Minetweaker support is appreciated. I get a crash, however, on startup; even on a fresh install (minecraft + forge + AgriCraft):

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Ooh. Shiny.

Time: 21-1-15 7:15
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/InfinityRaider/AgriCraft/blocks/BlockCrop
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:162)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:515)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:239)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:480)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:867)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/InfinityRaider/AgriCraft/blocks/BlockCrop
at com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.AgriCraft.preInit(AgriCraft.java:60)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:513)
... 10 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.InfinityRaider.AgriCraft.blocks.BlockCrop
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 38 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: vazkii/botania/api/item/IGrassHornExcempt
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
... 40 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: vazkii.botania.api.item.IGrassHornExcempt
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
... 44 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
... 46 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 1666026344 bytes (1588 MB) / 2077753344 bytes (1981 MB) up to 4225236992 bytes (4029 MB)
JVM Flags: 7 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms2048M -Xmx4096M -XX:permSize=256M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1286 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1286 4 mods loaded, 4 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FML{7.10.85.1286} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1286.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Forge{10.13.2.1286} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1286.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.2.1} [AgriCraft] (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
I'm sure you can fix that :)

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
Weird. Looks like it doesnt find the Botania API files althgouh the Botania API should be there in the JAR. As a temporary fix you can add Botania to your mods folder and it should start up correctly. I will look into it.

Edit: Nvm, the APIs dont get packaged.
Edit 2: Will be fixed in the next version. There will be probably a 1.2.2 in a week or two that fixes more bugs which I probably introduced :)

Last edited:

Joe Amaroq

Jul 29, 2019
Weird. Looks like it doesnt find the Botania API files althgouh the Botania API should be there in the JAR. As a temporary fix you can add Botania to your mods folder and it should start up correctly. I will look into it.

Edit: Nvm, the APIs dont get packaged.
Edit 2: Will be fixed in the next version. There will be probably a 1.2.2 in a week or two that fixes more bugs which I probably introduced :)
Yep, that fixes it. Thanks for the quick reply.
I'm working on a sky block type pack, but I don't want Botania in it, so I'll use 1.1.1 for the time being.
Don't get me wrong, Botania is awesome, but the pack is supposed to be lean and grindy.

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, that fixes it. Thanks for the quick reply.
I'm working on a sky block type pack, but I don't want Botania in it, so I'll use 1.1.1 for the time being.
Don't get me wrong, Botania is awesome, but the pack is supposed to be lean and grindy.

Yes, I understand. If you need, I can push a snapshot release with the bugfix to GitHub so you still can use the new features.

Joe Amaroq

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I understand. If you need, I can push a snapshot release with the bugfix to GitHub so you still can use the new features.
No, but thanks anyway. I'll try to publish my modpack this week, so I'll need a public version. In this early stage of development of the pack changes happen, so don't bother.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
A question, say if I have a custom mutation that requires an ore block beneath the tilled soil block to mutate. Once I've the plant, do I still need the ore blocks below the tilled soil blocks for the plant to grow over to the crop sticks as well as letting them mature? Or once mutated, they will be able to be planted and mature let normal crops?

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
A question, say if I have a custom mutation that requires an ore block beneath the tilled soil block to mutate. Once I've the plant, do I still need the ore blocks below the tilled soil blocks for the plant to grow over to the crop sticks as well as letting them mature? Or once mutated, they will be able to be planted and mature let normal crops?

You only need the block for the mutation to happen. After that you should be able to plant it on a crop residing on farmland.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
You only need the block for the mutation to happen. After that you should be able to plant it on a crop residing on farmland.
Great! Modded mutations will still cross over to adjacent empty crop sticks, right?

And I'll need to start playing with the custom mutations.

Had to extract the textures from Pam's Harvestcraft and Magical Crops though as I can't do paint to save my life...Do I have to ask for permissions if I'm not distributing my pack at all?

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
Great! Modded mutations will still cross over to adjacent empty crop sticks, right?

And I'll need to start playing with the custom mutations.

Had to extract the textures from Pam's Harvestcraft and Magical Crops though as I can't do paint to save my life...Do I have to ask for permissions if I'm not distributing my pack at all?

I've not touched the code reagrding custom plants so far, but custom mutations should spread to nearby empty cross-breeding crop sticks if they have a spread chance > 0. The spread chance of all seeds can be overwritten in
a seperate config file and / or via MineTweaker.

Regarding the textures, I would still ask for permission in the respective threads. It might not be necessary for private packs but then you will know for sure and it only takes a minute.

Reactions: PierceSG

Joe Amaroq

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think that's right. A plant only grows if the proper base block is under the soil (just tested in 1.1.0). Seeds can be planted on any crop, but they will stay at 0% unless the block is present. Makes sense to me and that how it is in IC2.

InfinityRaider

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think that's right. A plant only grows if the proper base block is under the soil (just tested in 1.1.0). Seeds can be planted on any crop, but they will stay at 0% unless the block is present. Makes sense to me and that how it is in IC2.
You're mixing up my resource crops with the special mutations. My resource crops require a block underneath to both grow and mutate/spread. If you specified a mutation for a certain crop that requires a block to be underneath it will not need it to grow, just to mutate.

Joe Amaroq

Jul 29, 2019
You're mixing up my resource crops with the special mutations. My resource crops require a block underneath to both grow and mutate/spread. If you specified a mutation for a certain crop that requires a block to be underneath it will not need it to grow, just to mutate.
Yep, sorry you're right. This is a feature of the newest version, which I don't use yet. I'm mixing up 'special mutations' and 'custom crops'; the latter require the base block to grow. All that terminology...:)

Last edited:
Reactions: InfinityRaider

Geckogamer

Jul 29, 2019
I saw the changelog

So you fixed a bug with a feature?
Im referring to the irrigation system

send from a thing

Geckogamer

Jul 29, 2019
From changelog

Overhauled irrigation systems: sprinklers will keep consuming water........ fixed water draining bug in irrigation systems

send from a thing

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
From changelog

Overhauled irrigation systems: sprinklers will keep consuming water........ fixed water draining bug in irrigation systems

Those are 2 completley different things. For one, the sprinkler previously only used up water when it actually increased the growth of a plant which is kinda unrealistic. The second thing was an actual bug in the tank / channel code which caused draining water even though not even a sprinkler was attached.