[1.7.10] After End [ALPHA][HQM][Spaceblock - sorta]

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Did some more testing and reading:
- This block-extender seems to only output in direction of it's obsidian-looking-area. So it would need to face the item-transfernode to get the items out of the harvester and would need to face the liquid-transfernode to get the sludge out. (edit: Actually this seems wrong. It can extract from inventories it's focused on, but maybe not works, cause the MFR Harvester has no "real" inventory? Not sure here...)
- While how it's put in should take energy to the harvester, it seems it's incompatible with the galacticcraft-wires. (it doesn't connect with the normal wires and the ones in the block, even it looks connected, seems to be ignored by the block-extender)
- Galacticcraft-wires 'can' be used directly with the harvester, as long as it's not connected to the output in the back (forgot about that during my first testing, connected it on the side and it seems to work fine with receiving power)

- You're missing a barrel for the oak-logs, they get stucked in the transfer-node when the block-extender facing it. :) (tested while the block-extender faces the item-transfernode)

And last thing: When items are in the transfer-node and the harvester harvestes something else (like leaves), while the transfernode is blocked it simply spits out everything in the back. So guess blocking the back is really necessary to not make a mess. xD

[edit]

Ah, found it out:
You may want to put a "Buffer" from refined relocation instead of the block extender. The Buffer can put the different things (items and liquid) to the transfer-node where they best fit. (so logs, leaves and stuff into the item-transfernode, sludge into the liquid-transfernode)

Only problem stay with the need to block the normal-output of the harvester and with energy. Not sure how energy works with this mod. I tried changing the galacticcraft-wires into a energy-transfernode with energypipe but it still takes no energy. (edit 2: even connecting an energycell not works. So even with showing a huge energybuffer the buffer not seem to take energy at all.)

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Did some more testing and reading:
- This block-extender seems to only output in direction of it's obsidian-looking-area. So it would need to face the item-transfernode to get the items out of the harvester and would need to face the liquid-transfernode to get the sludge out. (edit: Actually this seems wrong. It can extract from inventories it's focused on, but maybe not works, cause the MFR Harvester has no "real" inventory? Not sure here...)
- While how it's put in should take energy to the harvester, it seems it's incompatible with the galacticcraft-wires. (it doesn't connect with the normal wires and the ones in the block, even it looks connected, seems to be ignored by the block-extender)
- Galacticcraft-wires 'can' be used directly with the harvester, as long as it's not connected to the output in the back (forgot about that during my first testing, connected it on the side and it seems to work fine with receiving power)

- You're missing a barrel for the oak-logs, they get stucked in the transfer-node when the block-extender facing it. :) (tested while the block-extender faces the item-transfernode)

And last thing: When items are in the transfer-node and the harvester harvestes something else (like leaves), while the transfernode is blocked it simply spits out everything in the back. So guess blocking the back is really necessary to not make a mess. xD

[edit]

Ah, found it out:
You may want to put a "Buffer" from refined relocation instead of the block extender. The Buffer can put the different things (items and liquid) to the transfer-node where they best fit. (so logs, leaves and stuff into the item-transfernode, sludge into the liquid-transfernode)

Only problem stay with the need to block the normal-output of the harvester and with energy. Not sure how energy works with this mod. I tried changing the galacticcraft-wires into a energy-transfernode with energypipe but it still takes no energy. (edit 2: even connecting an energycell not works. So even with showing a huge energybuffer the buffer not seem to take energy at all.)
I have an idea how to fix that. I'll look into it tomorrow :)

Reactions: darthwesix

g0dm0de

Jul 29, 2019
The Oxygen sealer thingy in the center room of the second station can't take oxygen from a sealer block.
Replacing it with a normal air pipe fixes it but then the area is to big so you can't seal it.
Hope you can fix it. :D

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
The Oxygen sealer thingy in the center room of the second station can't take oxygen from a sealer block.
Replacing it with a normal air pipe fixes it but then the area is to big so you can't seal it.
Hope you can fix it. :D
I thought I replaced it with a bubble distributor o_O

lightfarmer

Jul 29, 2019
How do you get fuel into the reactor? nvm, accidently put oak saplings in the cache removed them from transfer node and presto.

Last edited:

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Wasn't the biggest fan of Let it End, but hell, let's give this a try and waste more memory on my computer with another random pack I probably will never play!

I too am not a fan of Let it End more for the basic idea behind the pack, But I would not be cheeky bordering on insulting, I beleave intelligent critic is of more use to the pack author than a blanket statment.

Reactions: jordsta95

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I really don't know what series @Primal Demon is thinking of doing next
I mean, it could be anything :3

But seriously, I highly suggest if you aren't subscribed to him that you do just that. And also you may see what's to come in the pack, as I give any YouTuber who records videos early access to content, so that (the hope is) when they upload a video the update which contains this new stuff is actually on the launcher :)

So yeah, if there's any YouTubers who are thinking of doing a series on this pack, then gimme a shout

Last edited:
Reactions: Primal Demon

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
I really don't know what series @Primal Demon is thinking of doing next
I mean, it could be anything :3

But seriously, I highly suggest if you aren't subscribed to him that you do just that. And also you may see what's to come in the pack, as I give any YouTuber who records videos early access to content, so that (the hope is) when they upload a video the update which contains this new stuff is actually on the launcher :)

So yeah, if there's any YouTubers who are thinking of doing a series on this pack, then gimme a shout

Whats this??? A plug???
wow and it didn't come from me, that's a first :p

Reactions: jordsta95

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to start streaming, maybe I'll start with this, maybe with some friends... but I first need at least a mic... or it's just awkward silence...

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to start streaming, maybe I'll start with this, maybe with some friends... but I first need at least a mic... or it's just awkward silence...
Some people stream without a mic, but they have music playing in the background :p