[1.7.10] After End [ALPHA][HQM][Spaceblock - sorta]

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
The world has ended, and only those who escaped to space before the last bombs dropped survived. Unfortunately, you are one of those people. You now have to survive in the harsh final frontier, and try to recover from the destruction of the place you have called home for more time than you would have imagined.

Pack code: AfterEnd
Here's a link to the map you get when you first download the pack for version 0.0.1 without anything changed to it.
http://puu.sh/geNbS/021cf75c37.rar
I will add my own download link next update, but the map I have on my computer has a little more work done on it.

WARNING! THIS PACK IS IN A VERY EARLY ALPHA STAGE! Unlike most pack devs, I like making my packs playable as soon as there is what I would call a substantial amount of game-time available. This doesn't mean the world will not change, because I can assure you it will! So play with caution, but I would LOVE to have some feedback on what recipes are too hard, what is too easy, whether you think the highly skewed progression is ok, or not.

So with that disclaimer out of the way, on to more about the pack.

After End is set in an unfortunate future where nuclear war had broken out and destroyed the earth, leaving almost nothing. However, you were one of the lucky, if you can call it that, ones. You were stationed on a space station which was put up there to keep humanity alive, as the threat of nuclear war was more than a possibility, it wasn't a case of if, but when.
You have been stationed on that space station for longer than you ever thought you would have been, and now is the time to leave. Although, it's not like you have much of a choice in the matter, as your station has been hit by an asteroid (meteore* if you will) and you have to get into an escape pod, fly it to a new safe haven and try to survive.

Escape pod? Fly it? You mean...? YES! That's right, you are able to create your very own space ships, and fly them around to your heart's content... although, be warned, they are buggy, and need to take off from a platform, even if it is just one block, or they will fall to earth.

So what mods are we playing with?
Applecore
Applied Energistics
Archimedes Ships
Bibliocraft
Big Reactors
Carpenter's Blocks
Chicken Chunks
Chisel
Code Chicken Core
COFHCore
Enchanting Plus
Ender Storage
Ex Nihilo
Extra Utilities
FMP Integration
Galacticraft
Hardcore Questing Mode
INpure Core
Inventory Tweaks
Iron Chests
JABBA
Journey Map
Mantle
MicDoodle Core
Minefactory Reloaded
Minetweaker
Modtweaker
NEIaddons
NEI Integration
NEI Plugins
Not Enough Items
OpenBlocks
OpenModsLib
Pam's Harvestcraft
PerfectSpawn
ProjectRed
Refined Relocation
StartingInventory
Tinkers' Construct
Thermal Expansion
Thermal Foundation
Tinkers' Tooltips
Tinkers' Mechworks
WAILA

And I heard people like screenshots:
6XyHuqx.png

QE0ISfv.png

If you want to make videos/stream this pack, then feel free to, I am not gonna stop you :)
VIDEOS!

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Is this a follow up to Let It End?
Funnily enough, no :p

The name would suggest that, but I used the word end in both different things.

But this is still in alpha, so who knows... I may be making this a follow up. You never know ;)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome as usual, though I'm kind of offended that you didn't contact me to deal with the artwork. :p
That's because it is in alpha, and the artwork is a placeholder :p
I just wanted there to be SOMETHING there. Don't be offended. If I had an idea of what should be there, I woulda said "oi, make this look pretty" but I didn't, so I went with something I whacked together in about 5 minutes :p

Reactions: ThomazM

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
That's because it is in alpha, and the artwork is a placeholder :p
I just wanted there to be SOMETHING there. Don't be offended. If I had an idea of what should be there, I woulda said "oi, make this look pretty" but I didn't, so I went with something I whacked together in about 5 minutes :p
I was just joking. :p
Feel free to contact me anytime, though.

Reactions: jordsta95

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
Wasn't the biggest fan of Let it End, but hell, let's give this a try and waste more memory on my computer with another random pack I probably will never play!

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Wasn't the biggest fan of Let it End, but hell, let's give this a try and waste more memory on my computer with another random pack I probably will never play!
Just bear in mind that this pack is unfinished, and only the first quest line is complete at this point, although there is a tiny bit of stuff on the moon, I haven't really finalized that place yet, as I am a terrible builder, and it takes me a while to make stuff look good. Who knows, I may get some of the Phoenix Team to help me with the planetary exploration side of the pack.