[1.7.10][240+ Mods] SeriousPack - Magic, Tech and Adventure | Custom Ore Gen

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Valleriani

Jul 29, 2019
Galcraft beam receivers seem to be vanishing randomly when the chunk despawns. https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/issues/1720 .. Hopefully they fix this one since it broke my base so now I need to swap to boring wires.

I also seem to be having an issue with ME controllers not recognizing the proper about of channels too. Normally I break the starting Dense Cable and replace it and it works again. Not sure if it's just due to the mod update though yet, it's happened a couple times on different cables atm. Will see though.

Edit: Yeah ME system is tripping a bit. Whenever you do some bigger changes to your ME system portions of the system like to go offline. You need to remove the cables and readd them to get it to recalculate and work again. Not impossible to deal with but annoying none of the less :p

Last edited:

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Galcraft beam receivers seem to be vanishing randomly when the chunk despawns. https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/issues/1720 .. Hopefully they fix this one since it broke my base so now I need to swap to boring wires.

I also seem to be having an issue with ME controllers not recognizing the proper about of channels too. Normally I break the starting Dense Cable and replace it and it works again. Not sure if it's just due to the mod update though yet, it's happened a couple times on different cables atm. Will see though.

Edit: Yeah ME system is tripping a bit. Whenever you do some bigger changes to your ME system portions of the system like to go offline. You need to remove the cables and readd them to get it to recalculate and work again. Not impossible to deal with but annoying none of the less :p

Are you using the normal AE cables or ender io ones?
I haven't setup an AE system on my current map yet, but someone who plays on it has, i'll see if he has any problems with it as well

Valleriani

Jul 29, 2019
Ender IO ones. Do they cause a problem?

Edit: Actually we have both, both seem to cause issues.

Last edited:

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Ender IO ones. Do they cause a problem?

Edit: Actually we have both, both seem to cause issues.

Ender IO used to cause issues in the past, but not sure if they still do (doubt it).
But since you said both don't work, i assume it's a general bug. Have you seen that being mentioned on the ae2 github?

One thing i noticed is that vis relays from thaumcraft now tend to disconnect again too. I used to fix that by keeping it chunk loaded, but even then it seems to disconnect now after every server restart.
Could be a problem with the chunkloaders or the newer forge version too.

try2bcool

Jul 29, 2019
Glad to hear! The reason i added spice of life is because there is a lot of food in the pack and most of it would be useless if all you have to do is eat potatos or something. It sort of forces you to be a bit more creative with different food.
But i totally understand why people wouldn't like it. To be fair, right now all i'm eating is mana cookies cause fill the hunger bar and saturation completely, no matter how often in a row you eat them heh. But i still plan on making a McSerious for all my chicken and burger needs :p

Ah, yeah, you got me...all I eat are potatoes. :oops:

I wish there were mana taters! Oh, Vazkiiiii!

makarov66

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, started a new server using this pack looking for new people to play with.

The server is located in the midwest U.S region.

It should be up for at least 12 hours a day, from 12pm-12am.

We are running the most recent version of the SeriousPack.

Pm me if interested in joining, skype is recommended also!

Valleriani

Jul 29, 2019
Could be the newer forge version. Is it possible to revert without breaking to test? (I don't know much about forge.)

I don't see a ticket for the problem yet I think.

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I dunno if reverting will break anything. But i connected to the updated server with a client that had the previous forge version )1395 i think, have to double check) by accident and it was fine. Might be worth testing.

Valleriani

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't help anywho. I have a video example here:

In any case things seem to go offline after leaving the dimension. I removed all enderIO to test too afterwards, still same. Gonna submit a bug to AE now then.

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't help anywho. I have a video example here:

In any case things seem to go offline after leaving the dimension. I removed all enderIO to test too afterwards, still same. Gonna submit a bug to AE now then.

I assume there is a chunkloader in your base too?
Does this also happen if you go to the nether, or just when going to space (at least i think you went to space, low gravity :p).

But yeah submitting a bug report might not be a bad idea.

Valleriani

Jul 29, 2019
There is a chunk loader on the main base side, but not the other. When I remove the quantum link chamber, the offline devices don't happen.

I added a chunk loader on the receiver end of the quantum link (I.E. where i teleported too, the base with one ME interface and the quantum link). and it works. The issue must occur right when I leave/despawn. How bizzare.

Old forge doesn't work either. Submitted a ticket in any case.

Hivemind

Jul 29, 2019
Pocket plains from thaumic horizons are spawning as a biome in the overworld.

Switching the one in the pack back to 1.1.1 seems to fix it though.

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019

Yeah i think 1.1.1 doesn't have the pocket dimension.
I'll check if some of the IDs overlap with Biomes o Plenty, changing that might fix it, but would probably corrupt pre-generated pocket dimensions, not sure.

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019

Do you have the seed for the world you generated that had the pocket plane in the overworld, and maybe even the coordinates? Then i'm gonna give it a shot.
I changed the biomes of plenty id for mapple woods to 200, was 69 before which is the pocket plane dimensions id.

Valleriani

Jul 29, 2019
Flat Lamp (2980) and Colorful Lamp (1750) have matching recipes. can probably just adjust it slightly using a script if you wish.

recipes.remove(<computronics:computronics.colorfulLamp>);
recipes.addShaped(<computronics:computronics.colorfulLamp>,
[[<minecraft:glass>, <minecraft:iron_ingot>, <minecraft:glass>],
[<minecraft:iron_ingot>, <minecraft:glowstone_dust>, <minecraft:iron_ingot>],
[<minecraft:glass>, <minecraft:iron_ingot>, <minecraft:glass>]]);

(same recipe, just swapped glass and iron)

recipes.remove(<RouterReborn:itemwrench>);
recipes.addShaped(<RouterReborn:itemwrench>,
[[<minecraft:iron_ingot>, null, <minecraft:iron_ingot>],
[null, <minecraft:iron_ingot>, null],
[null, <minecraft:iron_ingot>, null]]);

-1 iron but eh, works. RR item wrench and AW's iron gears

Last edited:
Reactions: SeriousCreeper

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Flat Lamp (2980) and Colorful Lamp (1750) have matching recipes. can probably just adjust it slightly using a script if you wish.

recipes.remove(<computronics:computronics.colorfulLamp>);
recipes.addShaped(<computronics:computronics.colorfulLamp>,
[[<minecraft:glass>, <minecraft:iron_ingot>, <minecraft:glass>],
[<minecraft:iron_ingot>, <minecraft:glowstone_dust>, <minecraft:iron_ingot>],
[<minecraft:glass>, <minecraft:iron_ingot>, <minecraft:glass>]]);

(same recipe, just swapped glass and iron)

recipes.remove(<RouterReborn:itemwrench>);
recipes.addShaped(<RouterReborn:itemwrench>,
[[<minecraft:iron_ingot>, null, <minecraft:iron_ingot>],
[null, <minecraft:iron_ingot>, null],
[null, <minecraft:iron_ingot>, null]]);

-1 iron but eh, works. RR item wrench and AW's iron gears

Awesome, thanks for making those recipes! Seems fine to me, will add it to the scripts.

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019