[1.7.10][240+ Mods] SeriousPack - Magic, Tech and Adventure | Custom Ore Gen

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried this with 1.6.0 and 1.6.2 and run into an issue where the game crashes at the splash screen due to MrCrayfishFurnitureModv3.4.7(1.7.10).jar more details in the github thread for FML below. After removal of MrCrayfish Furniture Mod the game loads past the splash screen (Players on windows this doesn't seem to effect, linux only maybe?).

https://github.com/MinecraftForge/FML/issues/644#issuecomment-95776782

Additionally after upgrading our server to the 1.6.* release going into certain areas cause a force disconnect on 1.6.0 - 1.6.2, after this a player will immediately be disconnect when attempting to rejoin the server in the affected location, this issue seems to effect all platforms.

Log from time of join/disconnect (1.6.0): https://gist.github.com/brianmcdo/71823d492c773cbcabf7

Weird that it crashes. If it's really a linux issue, i'm gonna add a little warning to the main thread.

The disconnect is from Factorization, someone tried to activate a Colossus which is currently broken on the server (mentioned that a few times). Hopefully newer versions of factorization will fix this soon.
You can get rid of activated colossis by typing "/fzds remove" into your server command line. Let me know if this fixed it!

Huh, this pack hasn't received much love...

From people or me? :p I put a lot of work into this heh.
It's okay if people don't wanna play it, most people don't like "kitchen" sink like packs, or just go with the official ones on the launcher.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Weird that it crashes. If it's really a linux issue, i'm gonna add a little warning to the main thread.

The disconnect is from Factorization, someone tried to activate a Colossus which is currently broken on the server (mentioned that a few times). Hopefully newer versions of factorization will fix this soon.
You can get rid of activated colossis by typing "/fzds remove" into your server command line. Let me know if this fixed it!

From people or me? I put a lot of work into this heh.
It's okay if people don't wanna play it, most people don't like "kitchen" sink like packs, or just go with the official ones on the launcher.
People .
It's kind of sad. All the effort put into making a pack, and you get only a few players..

oreillynz

Jul 29, 2019
Just starting playing with the pack - it's awesome! Huge thank you.

I couldn't get it to work on my linux box without removing Mr Crayfish's mod, and from what I could find, there isn't a good solution to that yet.

Also, if the pack plays nice with an updated forge, that'll fix a massive load time bug for anyone with adaptive vsync enabled, that can make the loading screen take 30min+ to load.

Thanks again for working on and releasing this for everyone.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019
I thought this pack would be great to build a rotarycraft world eater and use the resources to build a reactorcraft fusion reactor instead of my usual dozens of big reactor turbines and enderquarries. I wanted to test some things in creative first and have not been able to get the high pressure turbine multiblock to form beyond layer 5. Has anyone else got this to work?

Great modpack by the way. Getting all of this stuff to work together is some feat. keep it up.

Valleriani

Jul 29, 2019
Was wondering when some mods will get some updates? Do you typically do monthly or bi-monthly updates (unless obviously there is an issue). Just curious.

Thanks mate!

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I thought this pack would be great to build a rotarycraft world eater and use the resources to build a reactorcraft fusion reactor instead of my usual dozens of big reactor turbines and enderquarries. I wanted to test some things in creative first and have not been able to get the high pressure turbine multiblock to form beyond layer 5. Has anyone else got this to work?

Great modpack by the way. Getting all of this stuff to work together is some feat. keep it up.

I haven't done much with Reactorcraft yet so unfortunately im not sure how to test this properly :/ if someone experienced with this mod could test it, that'd be awesome!

Great pack! For anyone interested, we're playing Anarchy with the pack here - https://l33tnetwork.com/

Awesome! Sounds great, glad you guys decided to go with this pack

Was wondering when some mods will get some updates? Do you typically do monthly or bi-monthly updates (unless obviously there is an issue). Just curious.

Thanks mate!

Honestly it's pretty random heh. I try to keep it up to date as much as possible but it really depends on how much time i have and how much im playing at that time. I took a little break, lots of in real life stuff going on and was waiting on a specific update from some mods (like immersive engineering \o/).
I'll be uploading a new update very soon though :)

-SC

Valleriani

Jul 29, 2019
Good to know. Good modpack in any case 8) I'll probably test the Reactorcraft eventually myself. I haven't gotten to far into it just yet but I do know Reactorcraft is picky as hell

oreillynz

Jul 29, 2019
Botania has an important update. Rotarycraft has some crashing bugs with NEI that are fixed in v7, due for release any day.. soon hopefully.

Valleriani

Jul 29, 2019
Theres a crash to do when jumping on enderio cables sometimes, the client will crash (not the server). Happens more then often when you can walk one block up without jumping.

I believe they fixed it in the enderio releases (from wherever you got it I'm guessing.) There was a github bug posted 28 days ago and it was closed now, so I assume it's all dandy.

Just for whenever you do updates in any case.

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
SeriousPack v1.6.3 is out now!

• Updated pretty much every mod that i found (Reika's stuff wasn't ready yet, will upgrade to V7 when it comes out).
  • Added Immersive Engineering (woohoo!)

I am not sure if factorization works now, haven't had a chance to test it yet
(Edit: Just gave it a shot on my server, seems to work just fine :D)

As always, backup your worlds and let me know if you find something!

-SC

Last edited:

Valleriani

Jul 29, 2019
Enderio machines don't seem to update on server.

I.E. you can't tell the status of the smelter or things like that, it still works, but it's not sending the client updates on any of the machines on completion time/etc.

try2bcool

Jul 29, 2019
Love the pack, I hope to be playing this one for a long time to come. My only complaint is Spice of Life in there, I don't understand why so many people include this in their packs, but hey, it's easy enough to disable.

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Enderio machines don't seem to update on server.

I.E. you can't tell the status of the smelter or things like that, it still works, but it's not sending the client updates on any of the machines on completion time/etc.

Ah yeah i noticed that on my sag mill too, it worked but it didn't show the progress of it. No new version of ender io yet unfortunately.

Love the pack, I hope to be playing this one for a long time to come. My only complaint is Spice of Life in there, I don't understand why so many people include this in their packs, but hey, it's easy enough to disable.

Glad to hear! The reason i added spice of life is because there is a lot of food in the pack and most of it would be useless if all you have to do is eat potatos or something. It sort of forces you to be a bit more creative with different food.
But i totally understand why people wouldn't like it. To be fair, right now all i'm eating is mana cookies cause fill the hunger bar and saturation completely, no matter how often in a row you eat them heh. But i still plan on making a McSerious for all my chicken and burger needs :p