[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly, the Big Reactors in this pack leave me a little underwhelmed. I made a relatively small one (12 fuel rods at 5 blocks apiece), but the Yellorium generation is painfully slow. Cyanite and Blutonium are even worse. Maybe if I set up an Ender Quarry in the Deep Dark, I might have a chance of keeping one reliably fueled. As it is, I'm still running everything off of solar.
Alvearies with 16 frame housings.. only way to make those tolerable :) the MFR Laser should still be able to fuel itself with leftovers, but might need few a yellow lens. Most of my base runs on solar, but I have the reactor hooked in as a backup. It idles at 650 rf/t and consumes only 0.009 mb/t so it's not bad.

A

Arcanuo

Honestly, the Big Reactors in this pack leave me a little underwhelmed. I made a relatively small one (12 fuel rods at 5 blocks apiece), but the Yellorium generation is painfully slow. Cyanite and Blutonium are even worse. Maybe if I set up an Ender Quarry in the Deep Dark, I might have a chance of keeping one reliably fueled. As it is, I'm still running everything off of solar.

If I remember correctly it takes ruffly five maxed out bee's in Automated Apiary's to run what your currently at. (Ruff numbers)

Vanewolf29

Jul 29, 2019
I wish I knew more about the alvearys, a couple years ago, I GenerikB do a bunch of cool stuff with them. In one of @jtmnf 's comments in the book, it seemd to say they were better than the industrial apiarys.. but apparently I built mine wrong cause it was worse than a bee house.

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
I wish I knew more about the alvearys, a couple years ago, I GenerikB do a bunch of cool stuff with them. In one of @jtmnf 's comments in the book, it seemd to say they were better than the industrial apiarys.. but apparently I built mine wrong cause it was worse than a bee house.

The industrial apiaries are smaller and can be made into a nice compact arrangement, and are a lot less finicky then alvaries, for the cost of power. Given a choice I'd always choose the industrial apiaries and just build more of them as needed, which is what I did in my series. :)

A

Arcanuo

The industrial apiaries are smaller and can be made into a nice compact arrangement, and are a lot less finicky then alvaries, for the cost of power. Given a choice I'd always choose the industrial apiaries and just build more of them as needed, which is what I did in my series. :)

If you can automate the insertion of Magic Frames into alvearies you'll find two of those should produce massive amounts of whatever resources your producing.

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
If you can automate the insertion of Magic Frames into alvearies you'll find two of those should produce massive amounts of whatever resources your producing.
In the space of one alveary I could fit 36 Industrial apiaries, and with the automation and production upgrades have no need to automate anything, just pipe out the goods. :)

A

Arcanuo

In the space of one alveary I could fit 36 Industrial apiaries, and with the automation and production upgrades have no need to automate anything, just pipe out the goods. :)

You can put down 36 aparies in 3x3x4 square + power cabling? Huh. You also need to remember you can do fake princesses and alveary breeding. Your apiary doesn't do this.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Gendustry is being powered off of 4 level III's. Forestry machines are powered off of 2 level III's. Thermal Expansion machines and a couple of 1-prod apiaries are being powered off of 2 level IV's. ME system is off of 2 level III's (probably overkill).

Panda413

Jul 29, 2019
I see a new update on Curse as of ~4 hours ago. No changelog, but this version is labeled as "Release" whereas all previous versions were "Beta".

Is this a big update?