[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I just tested it. Changing the second instance to false removes the weeds :) Maybe the option got moved in a agricraft update?

Looks like that second one is only accessible by editing the config file manually. The in-game mod-config hasn't affected it. *trots over to Agricraft thread*

E

EmptyRegrets

Really looking forward to playing this modpack on a server, but for now in single player, could you add an option to disable cheats when making the world? As it is, there is no way to disable cheats when creating a world and I have NO clue how to change it through the configs after failed attempts to search for it.

X

xXx_Snivy_xXx

Yep. They're supposed to be.
Although sadly, I still get weeds, while I was crossbreeding tomatoes and lettuce for deluxe cheeseburgers.

EDIT: Somehow my forum did not update.... so I just saw that weeds were not intended in the modpack... XD

Last edited:

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Although sadly, I still get weeds, while I was crossbreeding tomatoes and lettuce for deluxe cheeseburgers.

Apparently, there's a second instance of 'Weeds=' in the actual config file. @Nicolás Granelli discovered that setting both instances to 'false' does the trick - but you have to edit the config manually.

Really looking forward to playing this modpack on a server, but for now in single player, could you add an option to disable cheats when making the world? As it is, there is no way to disable cheats when creating a world and I have NO clue how to change it through the configs after failed attempts to search for it.

Despite the map showing 'Creative, Cheats Enabled' on the save file, you do spawn in Survival mode.

Reactions: jtmnf

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Has anyone else had difficulty making complex flowers with the Petal Apothecary? Half of the recipes in NEI have Fire as an ingredient, and when I try the recipes in the Lexica, the seeds bounce right back out.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone else had difficulty making complex flowers with the Petal Apothecary? Half of the recipes in NEI have Fire as an ingredient, and when I try the recipes in the Lexica, the seeds bounce right back out.
Any flower in particular? All my recipes look normal.. and just crafted a Hopperhock without issue.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Any flower in particular? All my recipes look normal.. and just crafted a Hopperhock without issue.

I tried to make a Beegonia. My NEI shows 1 white petal, 3 yellow petals, and 3 Fire.
uxxEAkb.png
My Lexica just shows the white and 3 yellows, but they are spaced as if the three fires are in there.
MVoeO0g.png

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
It's my fault... Botania and MagicBees have versions that are mismatch with each other... And I'll explain why: Forestry, BinniesMod, Gendustry and MagicBees are with ultra old versions because one of those 4 mods crashes each time I try to update... I cannot solve that crash so I decided to maintain the last functional version of those so everything runs normally... I'm even thinking on remove BinniesMod... It's really annoying having this issue, believe me...

If someone wants to help, I appreciate! I could use some help here...

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
It's my fault... Botania and MagicBees have versions that are mismatch with each other... And I'll explain why: Forestry, BinniesMod, Gendustry and MagicBees are with ultra old versions because one of those 4 mods crashes each time I try to update... I cannot solve that crash so I decided to maintain the last functional version of those so everything runs normally... I'm even thinking on remove BinniesMod... It's really annoying having this issue, believe me...

If someone wants to help, I appreciate! I could use some help here...
I wonder if you can fix the Beegonia by removing/readding the recipe via Modtweaker? If I have time tonight, I will try to update those 4 mods, cuz I really want the new version of Magic Bees. :)

Vexsanity

Jul 29, 2019
Not reading 55 pages, but my first impressions are as follows.

1. A LOT more explanation. The quest book is great and all, but some stuff is worded poorly. It'd be great if it was a lot more in depth.
2. Having the quest book remove the items you previously got from a quest to progress. I don't know if this is intended but if it is, it seems silly. Losing items you need to play with the bees makes it pointless.
3. Starting out takes wayyyyyyyyyy too long. Please add a starting quest with a bed so we can skip nights, as starting out with the bees given, they only work during the day time.

Other then those that I can think of right now, I like it. I am new to bees, this being the first time I've ever used that mod. I would love to continue and learn more but this pack just needs more explanation.

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
Was wondering is ”Productivity" quest in Back to Basics bugged? Can't seem to claim the rewards.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
2. Having the quest book remove the items you previously got from a quest to progress. I don't know if this is intended but if it is, it seems silly. Losing items you need to play with the bees makes it pointless.

Addressing this issue in specific - while I did find this aspect of the Basics chapter frustrating (and potentially risky if someone turns in a recently claimed reward before actually using it), I will say that every one of those nifty machines gets given back to you as a quest reward further into the pack. I did have to manually craft all of the Forestry machines, but the crazy-complicated GenDustry machines have served me through every single breeding.

Was wondering is ”Productivity" quest in Back to Basics bugged? Can't seem to claim the rewards.

When you go to claim the reward, there's a 'pick one' section regarding the apiaries (you don't get both.) Are you selecting the Industrial or the standard? I chose the Industrial and it worked fine.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
1. A LOT more explanation. The quest book is great and all, but some stuff is worded poorly. It'd be great if it was a lot more in depth.
3. Starting out takes wayyyyyyyyyy too long. Please add a starting quest with a bed so we can skip nights, as starting out with the bees given, they only work during the day time.

1. A few things may need rewording. Not too difficult to figure out mind.
2. Those are the tutorial quests. You'll get all your gear a bit later on.
3. Theres an early quest that gives wool as a reward.

Reactions: jtmnf