[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
what i ment was it said in the quest book that it would contain a common queen and in the next quest you have to give it to finish the quest. Or is there another way of getting it?

You get the common queen by following the steps. It doesn't appear automatically without doing those. You do have to give that particular queen to finish the next quest, which is why it is important to select the first of the two 'Common' options during the mutation.

Reactions: Dangel and jtmnf
J

Jobs2k

I'm not sure, but did you unlock infusion crafting in your thaumonomicon?
I'm guessing that's my issue. Can't locate it in the Thaumonomicon at the moment though so I will have to wait until the other player I am working through the pack with has time to play.
Thank you for the advice and aid. :)

Reactions: jtmnf

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
I'm guessing that's my issue. Can't locate it in the Thaumonomicon at the moment though so I will have to wait until the other player I am working through the pack with has time to play.
Thank you for the advice and aid. :)
Glad to help. :)

D

Dangel

You get the common queen by following the steps. It doesn't appear automatically without doing those. You do have to give that particular queen to finish the next quest, which is why it is important to select the first of the two 'Common' options during the mutation.
Thank you!

X

xXx_Snivy_xXx

Hi guys! I just read through the whole forum, (toook a looong while):p. This modpack seems cool! I'll try this out once I reach back home so I can use my computer. One question, how long does it take on average to wait for a queen bee to die? Thanks in advance!:)

P.S. I'm a noob in forestry :confused:

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys! I just read through the whole forum, (toook a looong while):p. This modpack seems cool! I'll try this out once I reach back home so I can use my computer. One question, how long does it take on average to wait for a queen bee to die? Thanks in advance!:)

P.S. I'm a noob in forestry :confused:
It depends on the lifespan! Gendustry adds a upgrade to the apiaries that reduce the time it takes to a queen to die! So, you don't need to be worried about that :)

I

icecold52

Just going to toss this out here. I'm a little bit past the basic quest and have a bed and all that jazz. But one night I just randomly couldn't sleep through the night. I could lay in the bed and get the animation but it wouldn't skip the night. I made a second bed re-logged and restarted the game. So I switched over to creative and boom suddenly I could sleep. Anyone know if this is a bug or an oversight on my part? It's nothing vanilla preventing me from sleeping.:)

I

icecold52

You ever find a fix? I don't mind switching over to creative it's just a tad inconvenient

X

xXx_Snivy_xXx

That's weird... never happened to me before. (replying to icecold)

Anyways, @jtmnf I got to try your pack, and I must say, IT IS AWESOME.:) I am still in the first chapter, struggling with power generation, escpecially night time.:p However, I love your pack because it keeps me entertained most of the time. For example, while it was night, I crossbred cotton plants, and got a bed to skip nights.

P.S. I LOVE THE TITLE SCREEN and of course, THE BEE PUNS. :) Those better 'bee' there always. :p

Last edited:

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
You ever find a fix? I don't mind switching over to creative it's just a tad inconvenient

It's never been consistent enough for me to find a source - sometimes just retrying the sleep will get it going, sometimes moving the bed works. I don't think I've ever resorted to switching to creative to fix it.