[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

S

SYELDARB

ok, I got allot of the metal bees but now Im having problems with the gold "Auric" bee, to breed it i need to "kill" my modest queen into the princess drone pair and then mutate.... but in order to do that it needs a cacti flower and I cant get cactus like i did pumpkin, the Agrictaft cactus gives green dye not the actuall cacti..... Any Ideas or Solutions?

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
ok, I got allot of the metal bees but now Im having problems with the gold "Auric" bee, to breed it i need to "kill" my modest queen into the princess drone pair and then mutate.... but in order to do that it needs a cacti flower and I cant get cactus like i did pumpkin, the Agrictaft cactus gives green dye not the actuall cacti..... Any Ideas or Solutions?
Use the Genetic Sampler and Imprinter to transfer a different gene to the Modest Queen.

Reactions: jtmnf
D

Dangel

When i opened the advanced mutatron in one of the begining quests i didn't get a common queen. Is there a problem or did i understand the text wrong?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015

Shears on the Cactus. I got my 'real cactus' started earlier today.

Reactions: jtmnf

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
When i opened the advanced mutatron in one of the begining quests i didn't get a common queen. Is there a problem or did i understand the text wrong?
When you open? Can you explain better? I didn't understand...

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015

I'm not looking at the actual quest-book at the moment, but to use the mutatron, there are a few steps.

1) Hook up the Mutagen generator. It takes a little more than one Redstone Block to make 1000 mb of mutagen.
2) Hook up the Mutatron right next to it. This way, the mutagen pumps directly into the Mutatron.
3) Insert a princess and a drone into the Mutatron. I suspect the ones that are provided have to be the ones you use. You should see a couple of queens show up for this particular quest. Click on the first one (per the quest)
4) Put Labware in the slot in the center-top of the Mutatron screen. I don't think this is explicitly mentioned, but it is absolutely required. (EDIT: Double-checked and the Labware requirement is mentioned.)
5) If everything is in place, the two bees you inserted will disappear, and the arrow will start to fill.

Last edited:
Reactions: LostBMe

Gambrous

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if anyone has raised this, but I just started this pack and when I got the industrial apiary thing I instantly handed it in for the next quest, meaning that I could no longer progress.

J

Jobs2k

Hello great people!
I'm here looking for a little assistance:
I can't craft any Arcane Pedestals.
Trying to do it in the Arcane Table, got enough Vis in the wand, using Arcane Stone, following the official recipe.
It isn't showing that a craft would be possible. No Vis requirements. Even NEI says that there is no recipe.

D

Dangel

I'm not looking at the actual quest-book at the moment, but to use the mutatron, there are a few steps.

1) Hook up the Mutagen generator. It takes a little more than one Redstone Block to make 1000 mb of mutagen.
2) Hook up the Mutatron right next to it. This way, the mutagen pumps directly into the Mutatron.
3) Insert a princess and a drone into the Mutatron. I suspect the ones that are provided have to be the ones you use. You should see a couple of queens show up for this particular quest. Click on the first one (per the quest)
4) Put Labware in the slot in the center-top of the Mutatron screen. I don't think this is explicitly mentioned, but it is absolutely required. (EDIT: Double-checked and the Labware requirement is mentioned.)
5) If everything is in place, the two bees you inserted will disappear, and the arrow will start to fill.
what i ment was it said in the quest book that it would contain a common queen and in the next quest you have to give it to finish the quest. Or is there another way of getting it?

D

Dangel

When you open? Can you explain better? I didn't understand...
sorry english is not my native language. It said in the quest book that i will get a common queen after i look inside the mutaton. Or did i misunderstand it?

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
Hello great people!
I'm here looking for a little assistance:
I can't craft any Arcane Pedestals.
Trying to do it in the Arcane Table, got enough Vis in the wand, using Arcane Stone, following the official recipe.
It isn't showing that a craft would be possible. No Vis requirements. Even NEI says that there is no recipe.

I'm not sure, but did you unlock infusion crafting in your thaumonomicon?