[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Can eventually get all the resources to make the podzol through bees anyways. More incentive to get those Smouldering Bees going. ;D

Reactions: jtmnf

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
Got a big surge of views on episode 1 today....not sure why...I mean I know I'm awesome and all but it's really strange. :)

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Got a big surge of views on episode 1 today....not sure why...I mean I know I'm awesome and all but it's really strange. :)
That's completely normal :p and I guess it's because you're awesome, I agree with that :p

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
Is botania not needed at all then until you can get podzil from regular quests? I was doing it along side thinking it might be because I noticed the quests when I updated - before getting any mana generation going.

PrometheanSky

Jul 29, 2019
You are talking about Agricraft? If so, I think (but probably I'm wrong) that you can either use dirt or podzel...

I bred all 16 colors on just plain dirt. So it should work, unless the pack changed since then.

I always create a test world for just this sort of question.

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
I bred all 16 colors on just plain dirt. So it should work, unless the pack changed since then.

I always create a test world for just this sort of question.

How did you get the 16 colors on plain dirt? Can't be the botania fertilziler (forgot what it's called at the moment)because you'd need grass to bonemeal to get the plain flower to get dyes. Don't think I saw any grass in sight. I suppose you can wait until you get bees to make dyes - I think maybe they do? Not sure, this is the first time I'm playing with them.
Can it be you breed the flowers via agricraft? Can't do that now because it only grows on podizel. Regular dirt/Farmland is not a valid means of growing them. I ask because before updating, I was doing it on plain dirt - farmland. Since the update - it only grows on podzil.

I'm just wondering if nothing in botania is really a necessity until the end of the pack when you can get podzil from the bees, apparently. I was just going into it to get a mound of dirt to layer on my base floor before I started going into all the bee quests.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
How did you get the 16 colors on plain dirt? Can't be the botania fertilziler (forgot what it's called at the moment)because you'd need grass to bonemeal to get the plain flower to get dyes. Don't think I saw any grass in sight. I suppose you can wait until you get bees to make dyes - I think maybe they do? Not sure, this is the first time I'm playing with them.
Can it be you breed the flowers via agricraft? Can't do that now because it only grows on podizel. Regular dirt/Farmland is not a valid means of growing them. I ask because before updating, I was doing it on plain dirt - farmland. Since the update - it only grows on podzil.

I'm just wondering if nothing in botania is really a necessity until the end of the pack when you can get podzil from the bees, apparently. I was just going into it to get a mound of dirt to layer on my base floor before I started going into all the bee quests.
The quest book will get you started in Botania, and you can sustain it (petals, mana) entirely using bees. The podzol change is due the latest pack update.

Reactions: LostBMe and jtmnf

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019

You can get podzol with some work in Botania... But, to get the first petals you need a Bee ;)

Reactions: LostBMe
S

SYELDARB

Quick question, am I suppost to craft the centrifuge and squeezer or are they givin as a quest reward?

S

SYELDARB

Thanks, but which Im stuck on the bovine bee quests (milk and wheat) and need to centrifuge their combs....

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, but which Im stuck on the bovine bee quests (milk and wheat) and need to centrifuge their combs....
The modpack is intended to you to check other quests too! If you already are in that part, you can go to the Machinery quest set and start breeding some bees to get the Carpenter and Centrifuge ;)

S

SYELDARB

ok, I kinda just needed to know which guest line to work down... (Machinery... now i know)
Thanks

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I bet it's cuz the pack made the listed packs.. and you (and I think one other.. ) are the only sustained LPs of it.