[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I'm on 2.0.6 on Curse client. I don't see the recipe. Is that the latest version? If so, where would I find the recipe?
I see it in NEI.. 2.0.6 as well, but on FTB Launcher. If you put a defunct brain in a crafting grid, it should give the right one.
If not, you can try adding to the bottom of scripts/Modtweaker.zs the following:
recipes.addShapeless(<Thaumcraft:ItemZombieBrain>, [<Thaumcraft:ItemResource:5>]);

gatorminer

Jul 29, 2019
I see it in NEI.. 2.0.6 as well, but on FTB Launcher. If you put a defunct brain in a crafting grid, it should give the right one.
If not, you can try adding to the bottom of scripts/Modtweaker.zs the following:
recipes.addShapeless(<Thaumcraft:ItemZombieBrain>, [<Thaumcraft:ItemResource:5>]);
And there you have it! I am running a Bee Happy server and my server's scripts folder was empty! I stopped the server, copied Modtweaker.zs from the standalone folder in and restarted the server and viola! Problem fixed! Thanks Rivvest!

Reactions: jtmnf and rivvest

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know if there's a way to get Shimmerleaf or Cinderpearl?

I haven't tried it but magic bees used to randomly spawn magic flowers such as shimmerleaf and cinderpearl....not sure if that is still a thing in this version...

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
And there you have it! I am running a Bee Happy server and my server's scripts folder was empty! I stopped the server, copied Modtweaker.zs from the standalone folder in and restarted the server and viola! Problem fixed! Thanks Rivvest!
I probably forgot to put it on the server stuff... Sorry :-/ by the way, I cannot update the pack due to Binnies Mod... It crashes all the time, unfortunately :-/

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't tried it but magic bees used to randomly spawn magic flowers such as shimmerleaf and cinderpearl....not sure if that is still a thing in this version...
I'm guessing it would, but I still need the first one for them to work... cuz otherwise I have change flowers to Flowers and it just spawns.. er.. flowers. :) Struggling through trading with the different Pechs just in case they have them (though it's not listed as a trade in any of the wikis). The Deep Dark is super tainted and I was hoping to clean it up with Ethereal Blooms... Silverwoods don't seem to grow there. Sadface. It's a pretty threatening place though :)

Taken with Night Vision so you can actually see the mess :)
2015-11-23_12.45.34.png

Reactions: jtmnf

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I'm guessing it would, but I still need the first one for them to work... cuz otherwise I have change flowers to Flowers and it just spawns.. er.. flowers. :) Struggling through trading with the different Pechs just in case they have them (though it's not listed as a trade in any of the wikis). The Deep Dark is super tainted and I was hoping to clean it up with Ethereal Blooms... Silverwoods don't seem to grow there. Sadface. It's a pretty threatening place though :)

Taken with Night Vision so you can actually see the mess :)
View attachment 24652
I did a lot of trading with the bow pech, and never got magic flowers from it. Lots of candles though.

Reactions: jtmnf

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I did a lot of trading with the bow pech, and never got magic flowers from it. Lots of candles though.
Yeah, I went through the Forager and the Mage with no luck.. and everything I got lined up with the wikis. Siiiiiiigh.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
It turns out Precision Shears are remarkably effective at cleaning tainted blocks. Not by picking up the whole block, but a few shift-clicks seems to clear up the fibers. Now I just need a bazillion more pure node Silverwoods to convert the biome away from Tainted Lands.. or a bee that can do it. :)

Last edited:

PrometheanSky

Jul 29, 2019
Is it supposed to be 100% impossible to get grass blocks, or am I just not clever enough? Though I'd cracked it by building a reversing hoe, but nope.

PrometheanSky

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I'm dumb. I had JUST made pasture seeds. They were actually in my hotbar. That did the trick. I've only ever used them for floating flowers, had no idea they could make grass. Didn't even need to make the bee, turned dead bushes from burned out dayblooms into tall grass to make them. Thanks.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Hey,
I'm wondering if everything is happening in the void world, or are there any other dimensions you travel to during the game?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
So, I've been derping around with this pack for a few days, doing some Agricraft cross-breeding while I wait for enough spare drones to get the Botanic Bee. Having had a catastrophic failure with Weeds, I now watch the cross-crops like a hawk and nab the little buggers when they sprout.

Today, I was crossing Melons and Sugarcane, when two of my cross-crops sprouted something funky. I whacked both, saw a seed fly into my inventory, and blurted out: 'Huh. Dandelions look just like Weeds.'

:D Ya think?

Last edited:

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, they have some similarities :p I thought I removed weeds... Did you activated then? I have to update DE modpack, but first I need that Binnies Mod doesn't crash...

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Yeah, they have some similarities :p I thought I removed weeds... Did you activated then? I have to update DE modpack, but first I need that Binnies Mod doesn't crash...

I don't tend to mess with pack settings - but it's possible I'm using an older pack? I got it using the code BEEHAPPY on the FTB Launcher (not the Curse Launcher) and my launcher entry says 2.0.6.

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I don't tend to mess with pack settings - but it's possible I'm using an older pack? I got it using the code BEEHAPPY on the FTB Launcher (not the Curse Launcher) and my launcher entry says 2.0.6.
That version has B:"Enable weeds"=false... Can you check that in your config, please?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Odd - mine says 'true'. And I know I haven't accessed the configuration screen until you asked me to check.

EDIT: Looking further through the Agricraft options, it looks like everything is set to the default. My personal outlook is that I play modpacks the way that the creator intended, so if there are any other 'non-default' values that you've set, I'd be more than happy to correct them.

Last edited: