[1.7.10][205 Quests][Listed] BeeHappy - A quest based map about Bees

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Mohammad96j

Jul 29, 2019
i really enjoyed playing this pack, although i don't know anything on bees
after watching some people playing Modded MC, and working on bees,, i see it boring...

but after playing this pack i really enjoyed.... ( i spend until now 6-8 hours playing :D)

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
i really enjoyed playing this pack, although i don't know anything on bees
after watching some people playing Modded MC, and working on bees,, i see it boring...

but after playing this pack i really enjoyed.... ( i spend until now 6-8 hours playing :D)
Watch people playing with bees is boring, yes... But when you start yourself, you can see that is not that boring ;)

I'm glad you liked it ^^

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I was not counting to ear that bees are sexy, but that's a good thing, I guess :p and your voice does not make me sleep ;-)

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
I am introducing my brother to this pack, but I already had done the Back to the Basics quests, and he needs to do them. Specifically, we are stuck on "Bees", right after "Missing Carpenter". I tried to cheat in the required princesses, but they don't detect. Nor do they detect after I identified the genome for him.
What can we do to complete that quest?

Edit: Aditional information: We are playing on my existing world, and he is joining via LAN. I used the "/Forestry Bee Give Forest/Meadow/Rocky Princess <Name>" command to spawn the three princesses.

Last edited:
Reactions: jtmnf

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
I am introducing my brother to this pack, but I already had done the Back to the Basics quests, and he needs to do them. Specifically, we are stuck on "Bees", right after "Missing Carpenter". I tried to cheat in the required princesses, but they don't detect. Nor do they detect after I identified the genome for him.
What can we do to complete that quest?

Edit: Aditional information: We are playing on my existing world, and he is joining via LAN. I used the "/Forestry Bee Give Forest/Meadow/Rocky Princess <Name>" command to spawn the three princesses.
You can do /hqm edit and complete the quest throw that :)

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you :) I will do a version 3, but it will be called BeeHappy 2, because it will be a new modpack, new quests, and a lot of surprises :)

davecats

Jul 29, 2019
This looks really fun. Like, really, really fun. I've never really known how to breed/use bees- I guess now would be the time to learn!

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
This looks really fun. Like, really, really fun. I've never really known how to breed/use bees- I guess now would be the time to learn!
You just need to be patient and everything will be very cool and different from the usual things :) hope you like it! Leave feedback if you want, when you decide to play it :)

gatorminer

Jul 29, 2019
Hey JTMNF! I'm really enjoying the modpack. I've never worked with bees before (except dabbled in them a little in Agrarian Skies 1). Saw this pack and thought it would be fun to learn bees more. I'm having an issue with two quests: Reactor Casing and Reactor Power. On Reactor Casing I made the required 16 casings but the quest book won't recognize them and allow me to complete the quest (or perhaps go to a second step) and collect the reward. Same with the Reactor Power quest. Is this a known issue or is it just me? Also, the yellorium ingot production is SSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW! About how many industrial apiaries are needed to produce a reasonable amount of the grains?

jtmnf

Jul 29, 2019
Hey JTMNF! I'm really enjoying the modpack. I've never worked with bees before (except dabbled in them a little in Agrarian Skies 1). Saw this pack and thought it would be fun to learn bees more. I'm having an issue with two quests: Reactor Casing and Reactor Power. On Reactor Casing I made the required 16 casings but the quest book won't recognize them and allow me to complete the quest (or perhaps go to a second step) and collect the reward. Same with the Reactor Power quest. Is this a known issue or is it just me? Also, the yellorium ingot production is SSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW! About how many industrial apiaries are needed to produce a reasonable amount of the grains?
That's new, actually... I guess some NBT is needed there? I have to check that out... About the Yellorium bee, that's normal! You can have one or two prodution stuff for you! But I have to be honest, sometimes, when I was testing some stuff (and also prlaying my pack), I check that sometimes some bees were soooo slow... But when I talk to friends of mine, they said that their were production a lot... I guess that could be also a random change of being good or bad, I guess?

João Fernandes

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I've been using 4 Alvearies, overloaded with 8 magic frames each.. this damages the pristine genetics and eventually kills the bee, so they are fed with queens made in a Genetic Replicator (since they are ignoble anyway). This nets me about a stack of yellorium per hour. It requires a heavy setup for producing all those magic frames as well. :)

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019

My minion put 10 bees in production but HE really likes his big reactors. :)